@NC SOFT West. Daily gold rewards for dungeon changed/nerfed and not documented in patch notes.

Kohashi

Hello there,

Do you think changing the gold reward as not important enough to let you playerbase know about it or at least an explanation why  on such a impactful decision was made?

I really wonder when your incompetence will end or the actually company will hire pertinent people who can do their job properly.

Regards!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Wataru said:

Can you give an example or proof there was a change? Maybe they quests are driving prices too far low. To a single player I doubt it will make a difference, but it was likely done to make change overall.

Lair of the frozen Fang used to reward 2.40 g before.. now it gives 1 g and something. Heaven mandate used to give almost 3.3 g.. now it gives a bit over 2 g. and list goes on..

proof:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u94nLDKyX6BHilwyZD79y3844vpw-0laNffTO6zqvJY/htmlview?sle=true

thought i as imagining this, but yes my daily income is way less, just didnt remebered the previous rewards

how gay of NC , but then again not suprised at all. 

idk if they think prices will drop and rich ppl will stop being rich or somethimng stupid like that, no it wont happen, stop trying to manipulate the market, everytime you change something it makes our gameplay worse, consult us first, yes US the players

8 minutes ago, Torunder said:

thought i as imagining this, but yes my daily income is way less, just didnt remebered the previous rewards

how gay of NC , but then again not suprised at all. 

idk if they think prices will drop and rich ppl will stop being rich or somethimng stupid like that, no it wont happen, stop trying to manipulate the market, everytime you change something it makes our gameplay worse, consult us first, yes US the players

yeah you arent imagining things:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u94nLDKyX6BHilwyZD79y3844vpw-0laNffTO6zqvJY/htmlview?sle=true

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

so much for : "we dont interfere in the market or touch it" and  "we let our players know if we make important changes"...

full of BS! as usual..and no.. announcing things on stream does NOT count. 

12 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Well, they didn't even document that they nerf the damage of Summoner's V skills by 40%.

I guess that have started to worry about gold inflation, so they use gold-sinker events and reduce daily rewards.

well sure... I dont give a F.. but at least they should have the decency of making it official..eh.. who am I kidding?

I didnt even noticed and I dont even care if they removed 1g from 1 daily :D its not like this is the only way of making money and the impact of this change is ignorably nonexistent. Have you ever thought that those quests were changed in other regions too? Changes like these and not announced are most likely done in other regions and added with the patch. Stop ranting and start playing!

17 minutes ago, NightFer said:

I didnt even noticed and I dont even care if they removed 1g from 1 daily :D its not like this is the only way of making money and the impact of this change is ignorably nonexistent. Have you ever thought that those quests were changed in other regions too? Changes like these and not announced are most likely done in other regions and added with the patch. Stop ranting and start playing!

yeah, stop being an individual and try to be a sheep eating the grass in the NCSoft fields! Come on! Don't even waste your time in charts! Reading is for dumb people! Be a sheep, is fun!

19 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Just cuz it has weak effect on you, it doesn't mean it is all fine and dandy, you know.

I run dungeon dailies and make income out of daily rewards, daily challenges and maybe some lucky drop. Not much and efficient as SSP farmer, but that is how I choose to play my game and enjoy it.

Think of your salary suddenly get a cut WITHOUT any inform from your boss. Maybe you should stop ranting and start working, lol.

Hehe, like few of the above posts, I didn't really notice it too.

But I am interested to see if any moderators has seen this yet and reported to NCWest.

Same as @Alysha Hawkeye, I make my income from doing dailies most of the time.If they nerfed some if not all dungeons, well, you'll feel it the more you play.

They said they reduced weapon costs.Well they took care of us not to get too rich .The ninja stuff like that and ninja skill nerfs will make players quit.I got so bored of playing same and same un rewarding dungeons, I m actually logging in to say hello to my friends and go back to slacking... Waiting for Revelation Online to come live...

30 minutes ago, NightFer said:

first of all not everyone can stay on their ass and farm ssp all day, as not everyone broke their parents bank account with 2 trove events and other garbage which ncsoftwest kept trowing at us..

whats the point to nerf the gold cost of the weapon path+ path by 30-% if they also have nerfed by 30-50% the gold reward of the daily dungeons? it basically stays the same. The point of these changes were to make the current path and weapons a lot more accessible and prepare people for future content which is highly AP demanding.  By actually doing this ninja nerf on the dailies they achieved exactly the opposite.

It has a really big impact on the overall game and also gameplay as the way the game is going toward is more and more pay to win which Im sorry but I for one do NOT agree with.

Do you even know what the content later on will be? AP dependant you say? I say mechanic-heavy. 2g/day is a big loss? Thats 750g for a whole year. WOW such loss. Seriously bro, you said nothing when NC increased the daily income of some of the dungeons just a month ago (you shouldve said thank you to NC for that) and now you are ranting about 2g/day? Seriously, you need to quit :D.

I didnt understand the SSP and trove comments since as a cerulean in a crimson-dominated server, we cant do ssp and I havent done a mining phase in maybe over 4 months. Trove? You can do that with hmc by selling gold and buying keys, that said, if you have at least 100g so you can afford a gem. 

NC reduced the mats needed for weapon upgrades by 70% and you are still not satisfied? 

17 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Do you even know what the content later on will be? AP dependant you say? I say mechanic-heavy. 2g/day is a big loss? Thats 750g for a whole year. WOW such loss. Seriously bro, you said nothing when NC increased the daily income of some of the dungeons just a month ago (you shouldve said thank you to NC for that) and now you are ranting about 2g/day? Seriously, you need to quit :D.

I didnt understand the SSP and trove comments since as a cerulean in a crimson-dominated server, we cant do ssp and I havent done a mining phase in maybe over 4 months. Trove? You can do that with hmc by selling gold and buying keys, that said, if you have at least 100g so you can afford a gem. 

NC reduced the mats needed for weapon upgrades by 70% and you are still not satisfied? 

how can you say its only 1-2g/day when ALL of the dungeons got changed and nerfed in gold. And where is the -70%  weapon upgrade? its just 30%

True Oathbreaker Lv10

Awakened Breeze Lv1

Breeze Weapon
37g Transformation Cost
6x Silverfrost Transformation Stone
29x Moonstone
120x Soulstone
60x Silverfrost Mountains Dew

Breeze Weapon
26g Transformation Cost
4x Silverfrost Transformation Stone
20x Moonstone
80x Soulstone
45x Silverfrost Mountains Dew

10 minutes ago, NightFer said:

30+50% from the new path. Learn to read...

51 minutes ago, NightFer said:

30+50% = 80% and not 70%. Learn to add....^^

(Sry @NightFer, but i had to write it :D)

3 hours ago, Kohashi said:

Lair of the frozen Fang used to reward 2.40 g before.. now it gives 1 g and something. Heaven mandate used to give almost 3.3 g.. now it gives a bit over 2 g. and list goes on..

Lair always gave 1.87 gold before the patch, and mandate always gave 2.04 gold as well. The gold rewards in the spreadsheet (post #2 in this thread) only applies to premium members, so maybe your premium membership expired a little after the patch hit?

I have been noticing that I have been earning a lot less gold lately.  Yet I have been running more dungeons then ever.  I never stopped to check the gold amount for the dailies.  But after reading this thread, I did check.  Sure enough, many of the dungeons have had their daily reward gold payout nerfed.

It is just going to take me a lot longer to save up for upgrades, especially with alts.  

4 hours ago, Kohashi said:

so much for : "we dont interfere in the market or touch it" and  "we let our players know if we make important changes"...

The we don't interfere in the market thing I'm pretty sure meant currency exchange. 

i barely have any gold on me ever, I spend it as soon as I get a better amount. so for me, the decrease in dungeon rewards is a bit sad. not only materials are not worth much, now the dailies give crap amounts of gold. so what will be the motivation to run dungeons?

Archived