Way to better DPSing!

Brand X

You need hm skills to unlock true potentials as most dps will come from hm right punch. As for me since i didnt spend much time on my Sf alt. I use earth rotation with ice build in elemental stamce.

i start with focus chi, burning tundra, rmb lmb till burning reset, if i can get 3 that would be maxing the dps of my V. During that moment your dps can reach 15-20k with 540ap.

After the burning nuke, I get close to boss in order to pop frost storm to use my 5 chi stacks and not waste it.

Then I just rmb lmb F anicancel some iframing in between to get howling blast and stack chi faster. Switch to elemental stance to use repulse or burning tundra when I need to stack chi faster. You should outdps kfm in 4man if you know how to rotate well.

well then you will go for the cobalt lmb breaking claw anicancel and the rotation i just published. Think about switching stances to use chi stacking skills. Make ss switch stance so you can ss - throw repulse or stun if needed then use tab to go back to melee. Sf dmg will go up once you master the art of stacking chi hahaha 

18 hours ago, Lee Ryu said:

well then you will go for the cobalt lmb breaking claw anicancel and the rotation i just published. Think about switching stances to use chi stacking skills. Make ss switch stance so you can ss - throw repulse or stun if needed then use tab to go back to melee. Sf dmg will go up once you master the art of stacking chi hahaha 

Okay, question about this.

Why not just rely on Right Mouse Button and F Key?  Why use the Left Mouse Button, if I haven't had issues with focus?

If you use right punch (costs 1 focus) you will do really low dmg. Dmg that you won't be able to make up for with kingfiist/froststorm.

The other right punch costs 3 focus and you will have issues managing your focus unless you unlocked its hongmoon version. 

Thats why sticking to lmb rmb f anicancel is the best way to bring out your SF dps potential. Of course there is always the easy build, easy life but you wont do much dps.

9 hours ago, Lee Ryu said:

If you use right punch (costs 1 focus) you will do really low dmg. Dmg that you won't be able to make up for with kingfiist/froststorm.

The other right punch costs 3 focus and you will have issues managing your focus unless you unlocked its hongmoon version. 

Thats why sticking to lmb rmb f anicancel is the best way to bring out your SF dps potential. Of course there is always the easy build, easy life but you wont do much dps.

okay, to get lmb/rmb/f anicancel to work, which skill am I anicanceling?  Just hitting F as soon as it pops up?

On 9/7/2016 at 11:41 PM, Brand X said:

okay, to get lmb/rmb/f anicancel to work, which skill am I anicanceling?  Just hitting F as soon as it pops up?

Ani-cancel LMB with RMB, wait a bit, press F. The lower your ping the less you gotta wait for that F. If you're really feisty you can cancel F with the next LMB RMB.

This video explains it very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived