898113_1452550636

A destroyed asked me to hold aggro as a BD cuz I "have" threatening skills

I told him many times, BDs don't have threatening skills and he said :"that's the problem with a p2w player in party." Who is p2w player btw??

please know something since you are already lvl50.

5ada156793b538807d56924c3993e02e?bkt=p3-

Edited by 898113_1452550636

Hilarious he call u p2w ... but look at this guy...... and BD have no aggro skills... wish we had but we do not have it !!!

On a Sidenote: its now allowed post other players names etc in forum just letting u know

Shadovvv   
6 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

Destroyers have an aggro skill if I'm not mistaken. It's their kick skill, you can spec it for aggro trait.

Z Body Kick Stage 2 has a spec that generates aggro by 50% for 6 seconds... which is basically useless.

TJXX   
32 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Z Body Kick Stage 2 has a spec that generates aggro by 50% for 6 seconds... which is basically useless.

I've been testing it out, it actually makes destroyers able to tank very easily.

Edited by TJXX

Well that's what i did in Wives.. Set it to kick stage 2 and proceed to tank wives.

The only downside is that i lose double KD.

---

Despite the rudeness of that destro..this forum forbid posting names.

Rokusan   

Actually it is possible that he isn't p2w given he was lucky with the gems but yeah... its obvious he lacks knowledge on BD skills. His HM energy is still stage 1 so I'll take that he's not a whale.

Also, you should've blurred out his name at least because I think on the forum its considered a form of "shaming?".