Let Radiant Ring craft Siren accessories

Lanuri

Sorry if this has already been said.

Anyway, I've been keeping all the Moonwater recipes for Radiant Ring because it feels like a waste to throw them out. What if the recipes can unlock the accessories in the future?

Seeing as level 45 content is now dead, it's really hard to gather people for E. Fleet. It used to be that the area was bustling with people running dailies for gold, but ever since the Silverfrost update, there's no more incentive to do the area except for the Siren Bracelets. That incentive alone isn't enough for players in faction chat to help out a fresh level 50. Even if you manage to get clan members or friends to help you, it will still take a while to spawn Poharan, and people would rather be doing things that fulfill their self-interests with that time (which is not a bad thing!!). And yes, even if you had essence to spin the wheel, that's still RNG, and you can still be unlucky.

I understand people who have been selling the Bracelets for at least 10 gold will object to this, so I'm sorry. I am more concerned with the fact that newer players are completely barred from upgrading their bracelet because they need to either save up the money to buy the Bracelet off the player market, or have nice friends willing to spend at least an hour of their time to farm for the Bracelet in E. Fleet with them.

And now, before an influx of arguments saying that those players should be working this hard for that Siren Bracelet, I'd like to remind you that this is a game, and not every player should have to dedicate hours upon hours of their time to enjoy it. It has taken all of my friends weeks to finally get that breakthrough, compared to the days for players who have been here since launch. Now is the time to bring back accessories.

Adding Siren accessories back to Radiant Ring gives crafters more options than just diamonds. Optional: I don't think it'll harm player's profits if the recipe is adjusted in such a way that it's still "cheaper" to just farm E. Fleet. It's just nice to have an alternative.

Thanks for listening.

(Apologies for my lack of eloquence, I'm really bad at this argumentative style of writing ahaha *flails*)

Archived