Machismos

Lunakitty

On 29/8/2016 at 8:30 PM, Lunakitty said:

Did they remove Hae Mujin Machismo drops from Bloodshade Harbor? Usually it drops at least 3 of them but just did run and none dropped.

Did you check if they are available in Naryu Labyrinth? I remember they were dropped there as well. I didn't try any of these dungeons since the patch of 24th. Anyway I'm sure final boss dropped 3 or 4 Machismos every run.

32 minutes ago, Majka said:

Did you check if they are available in Naryu Labyrinth? I remember they were dropped there as well. I didn't try any of these dungeons since the patch of 24th. Anyway I'm sure final boss dropped 3 or 4 Machismos every run.

It indeed used to drop each run 3-4 but now it's random if it drops any machismos.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2.09.2016 at 7:38 PM, Majka said:

Machismos were removed from naryu lab somewhere in June (and some GM was writing on forum that there are no ninja changes to loot tables, yeah sure).

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

It's still quite harsh RNG. 2 runs today in BSH and 0 machismos while before the changes 6 would've been secure drop.

Dang. 0 after two runs? There should be a minimum of 3+ from what I remember. Guess I was just super lucky lol...

5 minutes ago, Arkragon said:

Dang. 0 after two runs? There should be a minimum of 3+ from what I remember. Guess I was just super lucky lol...

That's what the post is about that they removed the secure drops. Now it is pure rng and yes you were lucky. >_< I rarely now see machismos drop there which is annoying as hell.

Archived