KICK BUTTON FOR F8 PLS

Queallarnar

Pls implement a vote kick option for F8 LFP mode. I have tried to endure it since the day this game released but no more, last night event was the last straw. Me and my party normally just walked in coz the tendencies of dc and in case of unfortunate situations but we do used F8 occasionally.

Last night we were doing 4 mans Sogun when one of us got dced at the 2 birds, so we tried to snipe him back in on F8 but get a random LFP instead. Well no harm done he 589 AP BM with HM 8 decent enough for Sogun 4 mans and we wanted to get our friend back in for his dailies (plus he did the work to up to this stage)  so we asked him nicely "Hey there, can you exit the party? sorry we r trying to get our friend back in for his daily" He instantly reply "Can you?" and we were just like WTF mode but I continued to ask him nicely for the next 5 to  7 mins to exit the party in which he just silent and goes on to the boss and bidding loots like nothing is going on.

So we decided to just suck it up and try to finish the run and it was horrific, he could not block, he could not lead fire pool he would not answer us how many antidote he has or is he even has any and the fact he died every 1 and a half minute and wiped us 5 times, any person would have learned from their mistake after 2 maybe maximum 3 times of failure (fire AOE and he just stood there dps Asura) we would have try to help him to learn and finish it but he just being a butt in every aspects.

That is just 1 instance of the reality, 8/10 time when we tried to snipe ppl and get a random LFP, THEY WOULD JUST NOT LEAVE, no matter how nice we try, i mean what is the deal? Is it a new trend that i dont know of? that got random LFP and they ask you to leave and you must stay by all means to prove something for the world? Cant we have a kick option like normal pre-made party?

There are already a lot of threads about party kicking and you can read there why this option would be bad in general.

For your problem there would be a much simpler solution though - if the automatic timeout for offline members gets raised, ppl who disconnect can get back in even if their computer is slow. 

5 hours ago, Slyce said:

There are already a lot of threads about party kicking and you can read there why this option would be bad in general.

For your problem there would be a much simpler solution though - if the automatic timeout for offline members gets raised, ppl who disconnect can get back in even if their computer is slow. 

That I agree on, raising the timer to give people with slow computer a minute or two more to log in would be wonderful. Lately the servers have been horrific with DC issues, especially in X server and I get back in game just as the timer gives and Literally as I hit yes to rejoin the PT it kicks me from the timer..

Simple solution. Stop using f8 if playing just with your friends is that important. 

My bf and I just suck it up and run it a second time if there is DC. Or we walk in if we have a full party and don't want to risk it. 

I've seen reasons for a kick button but this is a shit reason. Also shit reason for the very long DC timer to be even longer. Sometimes randoms don't read chat and don't vote to kick, it takes damn near forever to have the guy disappear from the party. I've gone from entrance to necropolis to dead lycan once before the member got kicked by the system. 

A kick button cannot be done (or at least I'm begging it not to be). This can and will be highly abused by people who want the loot to themselves. Kick everyone off and then it's all yours even if you didn't do the work. The situation you wound up in super sucks but wouldn't it have been worse if you suddenly got kicked out, gaining nothing? Unless they change how loot auction goes (which what the hell were they thinking with that? I mean hell, I did work, I want the same items as everyone else and Who has time to sit there and do that in the middle of runs?) then maybe perhaps a kick button wouldn't be so abused though it still would be to a point. Some people are just asses and trust me, I've run into several already.

well there would be better to hoave an option to invite people in your dungeon when u are in dungeon not just lfp button. This would be AWESOME!!

also add option to vote-kick existing party member in squad when he is online too. thease 2 tools are NECESSARY!

7 minutes ago, zentoorama said:

well there would be better to hoave an option to invite people in your dungeon when u are in dungeon not just lfp button. This would be AWESOME!!

Yes, I aggree with that.

also add option to vote-kick existing party member in squad when he is online too. thease 2 tools are NECESSARY!

No, absolutely no. Imaging 3 people from a guild and another one. Vote kick that one at the end of a Boss fight. Would that be ok for you? Even if you wont do that, other people would, so no, we dont need that.

On 8/29/2016 at 3:30 PM, Zedonia said:

No, absolutely no. Imaging 3 people from a guild and another one. Vote kick that one at the end of a Boss fight. Would that be ok for you? Even if you wont do that, other people would, so no, we dont need that.

The simple fix to that is disable kicking during loot, or after the last boss is pulled/killed.  Been said many times.

7 hours ago, Eileithia said:

The simple fix to that is disable kicking during loot, or after the last boss is pulled/killed.  Been said many times.

If there is a way for votekick to be implement without people abusing then I am 100% down with it, I don't think this is possible though. 

+1 on change to DC timer

p.s. I heard there is a way to get someone into your group not just some random pug, haven't tried to experiment enough though.

Archived