Broken/Laggy/Locked profile pic upload?

Hydralisk

I know this has been brought up many times before, but for the goodness sake...whats wrong? anyone else having problems trying to upload profile pics? Because im constantly clicking it, and its not even telling me "failed" to upload or "profile pic registered", so is this due to lag? a glitch? or did they just lock it again for no reason...And if someone else comments and says its most likely lag, im sorry for this useless thread...if its a glitch/bug...idk, i logged out and re logged about 3 times, and im still getting the same problem? maybe it doesn't work in certain areas?

but if its been locked by NCSoft, why the hell do they keep doing that???

Anyone else having problems with it?

Does it say "unsupported media type" when you try to upload? If so, they disabled custom pictures a while ago and you can only upload profile pictures taken in-game. 

If it just says nothing, then I don't know. Maybe you just need to do run the file repair or something.

6 hours ago, eddy314159 said:

Does it say "unsupported media type" when you try to upload? If so, they disabled custom pictures a while ago and you can only upload profile pictures taken in-game. 

If it just says nothing, then I don't know. Maybe you just need to do run the file repair or something.

Nope none of that :/ 

6 hours ago, marshmallow said:

It's not just you, OP. Happening to me also. I think NCSoft locked uploading pictures again.

Yeah i think they locked it, what is the problem? i wish they would be more transparent with things like this, instead of patching it up, knowing this is a nice feature in the game, that almost everyone uses...they need to work on getting info to us more frequently..

Hi, I have the same problem.. with an old picture that was created on another account, worked and if i create another picture on my actual acc and register that picture to my profile, nothing happens, no error, no nothing and its not changing... and now bc im stupid i have another portrait char to my diff char... Its there a way to remove profile picture? Like without profile picture (default settings)

I sent a ticket about this early yesterday and got a generic response saying they'll forward the response to the development team and to check for updates on the website and forums. So they should atleast know about it

Archived