i give up on this event !!

amrodark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

On 8/28/2016 at 11:15 PM, Zuzu said:

Mind if I ask. Have you ever bothered trying to upgrade your gear or at least getting crit defense yourself to actually survive in there?

Blindly heading in thinking "I'll be fine" isn't going to work. Especially after 14 matches.

So if he upgrade his gear, would it help? You talk as if upgrading gear in just as easy as counting 1 to 10. Have you also considered that it's actually zergfest in there?

you're stupid.

8 hours ago, Almuranazz said:

So if he upgrade his gear, would it help? You talk as if upgrading gear in just as easy as counting 1 to 10. Have you also considered that it's actually zergfest in there?

you're stupid.

Oh ouch, the personal insult from someone who's quick to judge.

Enough sarcasm from me, would upgrading his gear help? Of course since that'll give him a fighting chance against enemies that have crit defense or somewhat higher AP. I'm not saying he has to get 800+ AP within 5mins or else he can't do anything but at least having a bare minimum 500~550 + some crit defense(Which is not expensive to get mind you) would be more than enough to survive.

A zergfest? Yeah when those happen the enemy team or my team(if they decide to ignore what they should do) generally loses since it's not all about running together in a huge pack killing whoever is at the current brazier. Typically the team that knows how to separate and stall when needed can beat a "zerg" team. It seems like you've only done Whirlwind Valley a few times and had a bad experience so now you're claiming it's like this for everyone.

Anyways, in short, upgrading gear + getting crit defense helps balance it out since you can play a part of the win for your team. Communication is also key as well.

4 hours ago, Phinyx said:

The only way for WWV to not die after the event, is to make equalized gear, like in arena, then it would be popultaed. Then again, PVE'rs won't allow it.

NO, never make that place equalized gear, its a horrible idea.

I am a PvE player.

When I started playing in this event, I was also  getting destroyed and never won, but I quickly found out what crit defense was and that I needed different soul shield other than Asura/Ido that I use for PvE. 

So i did some research and found out, that Naksun/Sparring/Challanger are the soul shields you need for PVP, and that you need to infuse crit defense and stuff like piercing/evasion instead of ACC and critical.

I farmed floor 9-14 for a few days, and started doing tower of infinity, man let me tell you guys that tower of infinity is not an easy place for people who mostly know pve.

anyway

I got full 6Naksun soul shields(from floor 13-14) cant even beat naksun yet XD, I got 1 sparring and 1naryu soul shields and infused crit defense into all of them (around 30-40gold)

and GUESS WHAT

I STARTED WINNING AND NOT DYING IN 5SECS AND HELPING MY TEAM. /shock

imagine if I had full set of Challenger/sparring /wink

now

imagine if half the people going into the event KNEW WHAT CRIT DEFENSE WAS. 

i will tell you this, i still hate pvp, but iam 100% positve that crit defense had made me hate it a little less. 

1 hour ago, Solidarius said:

NO, never make that place equalized gear, its a horrible idea.

I am a PvE player.

When I started playing in this event, I was also  getting destroyed and never won, but I quickly found out what crit defense was and that I needed different soul shield other than Asura/Ido that I use for PvE. 

So i did some research and found out, that Naksun/Sparring/Challanger are the soul shields you need for PVP, and that you need to infuse crit defense and stuff like piercing/evasion instead of ACC and critical.

I farmed floor 9-14 for a few days, and started doing tower of infinity, man let me tell you guys that tower of infinity is not an easy place for people who mostly know pve.

anyway

I got full 6Naksun soul shields(from floor 13-14) cant even beat naksun yet XD, I got 1 sparring and 1naryu soul shields and infused crit defense into all of them (around 30-40gold)

and GUESS WHAT

I STARTED WINNING AND NOT DYING IN 5SECS AND HELPING MY TEAM. /shock

imagine if I had full set of Challenger/sparring /wink

now

imagine if half the people going into the event KNEW WHAT CRIT DEFENSE WAS. 

i will tell you this, i still hate pvp, but iam 100% positve that crit defense had made me hate it a little less. 

Another success story of a person with common sense lol.

On 8/28/2016 at 0:11 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

May I ask you do you always wait for someone to voice their displeasure to oppose them? it seems thats all you do on here nowadays 

Dude I completely agree with you this game needs some serious work if they want to keep it alive this event is so dumb right now

On 8/28/2016 at 0:09 PM, 810458_1452549856 said:

This event isn't for anyone but the p2w players. Sending unsuspecting players into get slaughtered by p2w'ers, to make them(p2w'ers) feel like they got their moneys worth. You know, so they'll spend more money.

??? i'm not pay to win and i'm rank 1 bd in 6v6? hard work and knowing your class isn't that hard to do. not ever "pay2win" player is ranked in 6v6 or even does well. so i don't get your logic at all

On 8/29/2016 at 7:40 AM, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Sry to say this but both Events are P2W and RNG...

Trove:

Pay to get keys- pay to get slots..-. pay to get as much loot u want... aslong u pay...

Valley: Pay to Gear and Crit Def and Legendary ez win...

I am a 662 Ap F2P (play since Launch, whenever i fight 400-500 Ap ppl i feel sry... i kill them in 2-3 sec... like really... how is this balanced?

I made an ez 7 kill strike in few mins and they had a hard time killing me... and im just a single player and no whale and not even use crit def...

Now imagine 6 x 500 ap ppl or lower fighting ... 2 x 700+ ap 3 600+ and maybe 1 x 500+.... ez to see the outcome...

I saw so many sad partys of low Gear ppl just afk after 1 min ... coz they know its pointless and they only will get farmed...

While my Teammates made fun of them ... and talked about there gems and latest loot in treasure trove and what gems are best... like really?

Tottaly not p2w.... and not rng... lel.. right..... KAPPA...

U ether was with the Game right at start like me to barley keep up..... not really...

Or u no life or p2w else u done for in this Game... only truth sry i dont like those 2w ppl try convince a f2p this game and its events are not p2w...

The citrine gem is only there to lure ppl into this 6vs6 nonsense so p2w ppl have someone to kill that is all

you're also prob really low ranked. because i never go vs those people in my rating on 6v6. so it isnt fully rgn. your rating is just getting matched with low gear ppl. cause they're close to your elo.

9 hours ago, Zuzu said:

A zergfest? Yeah when those happen the enemy team or my team(if they decide to ignore what they should do) generally loses since it's not all about running together in a huge pack killing whoever is at the current brazier.

Thanks for mentioning zergfest. Can someone intelligent please tell me why fail-balling (zerg) seems to have become the dominant meta strat?

I know it's popular in some other PVP MMOs but, AFAIK, it's most useful when kills are the only thing which matters.

Most of the fail groups I've gotten into the past few days were higher lvl/gear players who either asked for "all together" or  3/3 on 2 nodes but ended up fail-balling in a 4 man group unable or unwilling to hold a node. If they're face-rolling the enemy, they run from node to node just fighting and losing the nodes they capture and leave. If they're losing, they're stuck at a node they can't capture, leaving 1 or 2 non-ballers to try to capture and hold the others. I've only seen this fail-ball "work" against lower stat enemies also trying the fail-ball thing.

I wrote a lot more about Valley but I cut it because TL;DR.

I prefer PVE, am struggling to gear up and sympathize with ppl below me, hate the western BnS roll-out, think NCWest is a bunch of hog-poop cowards, see a lot of the problems and issues with the game and know that Valley still has a lot of problems.

I tried it a few times a week before the change and thought it was boring and dead. But now I have been snagging at least 1 win everyday and never have to play more than 4 matches. I've gotten several 2 in 3 wins. I think Valley is actually almost fun right now: quick match ups, most people are seriously trying even if there are a lot of newbies/lesser geared ppl. Some mistakes get made, conflicting strat ideas collide, but overall, I really think anyone who can't get a single winning group within a couple of hours or a dozen matches (!) is a part of their own problem. It's random within rank matching which is NOT THE SAME as RNG from a box. And gear matters a lot but only if strategy is used. Plenty of HM10+/650+ players in Valley losing matches cuz they think face-rolling is enough.

This past week, I've had more really close matches (within 100 or 50 pts) than I've had face-roll matches. I've been in amazing come from far behind matches, both win and lose. I think that's fun and awesome.

12 hours ago, SexOnDemand said:

you're also prob really low ranked. because i never go vs those people in my rating on 6v6. so it isnt fully rgn. your rating is just getting matched with low gear ppl. cause they're close to your elo.

Im Gold Rank 1650+ and i dont even bother about this i just want the Gem and doing my Dailys there every Day...

Sidenote Ranking in Bns is uper Bullshit so i dont give a *cricket* if u a wallet or paltin or dimaond or whatever coz i could be too whenever i want too

Difference is... i dont see logic using my hard earned money in this craped buged shit and i dont see the need using exploits or win trading etc to get high rank or p2w me to the top

Just sayin so stay on earth and dont get high on me

Archived