i give up on this event !!

amrodark

had 14 whirlewind valley matches and not a single win

11matches were with +700 ap 2k crit def and my team highest ap were 564 and highest crit def 356

they were waitin for us at the spawn point once we fly down we get insta deaths they were bullying us

3 matches with 640+ ap same crit def and us my team had 3 +450ap and 1 354 ap

so how does this matching system works " i rly wanna kno " cuz i just done with whirle valley and the bullyies who keep waitin for us after we jump down to kill us

i wanted to get my yellow gem from the event but i dont think i will ever get it i havent finished the weekly dailie quest only 1 win

we try hard but we get matched up with peeps with hm skills we cant offered yet

i mean from the start of this event till now only 1 win

i cant do much with this match making

at least match us with people with same\close to our ap or our skills not with ( Enoll Eu Bm high rank in pvp arena or radyez kfm Eu high rank pvper ) we cudnt do anything with these guyz they were killin us so hard i am just done unless they do something about it

gl to everyone doin that event

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind if I ask. Have you ever bothered trying to upgrade your gear or at least getting crit defense yourself to actually survive in there?

Blindly heading in thinking "I'll be fine" isn't going to work. Especially after 14 matches.

Went there with a PUG party when whirlwind valley introduced, get matched with with a party consist of 5 destroyers and a blade dancer. Get infinite stun by the destroyer's jump and spin. The other member of opponent team just afk after getting those huge pots with smoke that generates points.

After they sweet talk about all the adjustment of whirlwind valley during recent patch, tried 1 round PUG again. Get party up with bunch of HM5~6 members with around 550ap and 0 crit def and I'm the only person with 670ap while the opponent team are an 726ap warlock 1.2k+ crit def, 728ap BD2k+ crit def, 701ap summoner with 1k+ crit def and others I can't remember coz they just afk after getting the huge pots. My teammates are basically got 1 shot by the warlock alone and got spawn camped. 

I swear I'll never go back to that ridiculous place again. 

57 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Mind if I ask. Have you ever bothered trying to upgrade your gear or at least getting crit defense yourself to actually survive in there?

Blindly heading in thinking "I'll be fine" isn't going to work. Especially after 14 matches.

May I ask you do you always wait for someone to voice their displeasure to oppose them? it seems thats all you do on here nowadays 

1 hour ago, amrodark said:

11matches were with +700 ap 2k crit def and my team highest ap were 564 and highest crit def 356

they were waitin for us at the spawn point once we fly down we get insta deaths they were bullying us

so how does this matching system works " i rly wanna kno " cuz i just done with whirle valley and the bullyies who keep waitin for us after we jump down to kill us

i wanted to get my yellow gem from the event but i dont think i will ever get it i havent finished the weekly dailie quest only 1 win

at least match us with people with same\close to our ap or our skills not with ( Enoll Eu Bm high rank in pvp arena or radyez kfm Eu high rank pvper ) we cudnt do anything with these guyz they were killin us so hard i am just done unless they do something about it

Dude I completely agree with you this game needs some serious work if they want to keep it alive this event is so dumb right now

As a person that waited a really long time for this game to be brought over to the NA side. Even I find it hard to even open BnS any more.. I only come to the forums to find out if they may actually fix something. Nope, just more pay to win content. Seeking other alternatives to BnS currently.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

i am at 564 and i am still trying to get better gear i have crit def but not that much and still workin on gettin more

and no the matching system will never be find (not me)

u r prob one of those wallet warriors

4 minutes ago, amrodark said:

i am at 564 and i am still trying to get better gear i have crit def but not that much and still workin on gettin more

Umm please dont bring money into this we have the higher ground because its unfair not because of money

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

He might do it - but whats the point. He is right the  matchmaking is random. There is not a single influence of ELO or even an attempt to balance the games... 

(Ah and btw i have gear so you can spare me the non-argument. But it is just annoying as hell... Either you stomp or your team gets stomped there is no fun in it. And i have a char at 1600+ and even there we had 4xx guys with 0 critdeff.)

1 hour ago, amrodark said:

So because after playing for 8 months and having decent gear, I'm a wallet warrior. Alright.

I was simply asking the questions since it seems like most people that come on the forums to complain about 6v6 are generally people who just blindly head in and don't know anything about getting Crit defense or somewhat decent gear to survive but seems like you are quick to take questions hostile.

1 hour ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

May I ask you do you always wait for someone to voice their displeasure to oppose them? it seems thats all you do on here nowadays

And it seems like you wait till I make a comment on any thread to try and shoot me down? Pot calling the kettle black it seems.

58 minutes ago, JatoJato said:

He might do it - but whats the point. He is right the  matchmaking is random. There is not a single influence of ELO or even an attempt to balance the games... 

(Ah and btw i have gear so you can spare me the non-argument. But it is just annoying as hell... Either you stomp or your team gets stomped there is no fun in it. And i have a char at 1600+ and even there we had 4xx guys with 0 critdeff.)

I will agree that yes the random team factor is annoying. I've had matches where my team would get completely stomped. But that could also be said for 3v3 when the season resets. All the good/bad players start out at 1300 Rating so if you go in randomly it's a 50/50 chance for you be paired up with 2 other people that could possibly stomp the other team or be bad.

Everyone seems to forget that the ranked system of 6v6 just started a few days ago so there'll be a 50/50 chance there as well until the majority of people who have crit defense/decently geared people will be in the higher elos while the rest are below. People have to give it time to actually balance out a bit rather than shooting the mode down when it's just the start.

I rlly like the mode. It is far more interesting than pveing some dungeon... And for the first time gear is important. But a bit general balancing is needed. Mb that will get better but mb not. Better to get some action done immediately so that more ppl enjoy wwv.

25 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So because after playing for 8 months and having decent gear, I'm a wallet warrior. Alright.

I was simply asking the questions since it seems like most people that come on the forums to complain about 6v6 are generally people who just blindly head in and don't know anything about getting Crit defense or somewhat decent gear to survive but seems like you are quick to take questions hostile.

And it seems like you wait till I make a comment on any thread to try and shoot me down? Pot calling the kettle black it seems.

I will agree that yes the random team factor is annoying. I've had matches where my team would get completely stomped. But that could also be said for 3v3 when the season resets. All the good/bad players start out at 1300 Rating so if you go in randomly it's a 50/50 chance for you be paired up with 2 other people that could possibly stomp the other team or be bad.

Everyone seems to forget that the ranked system of 6v6 just started a few days ago so there'll be a 50/50 chance there as well until the majority of people who have crit defense/decently geared people will be in the higher elos while the rest are below. People have to give it time to actually balance out a bit rather than shooting the mode down when it's just the start.

You do realize that this is an event right? Why do you think the non crit def players and 400 ap and below are joining 6 v 6 without any knowledge of what is likely going to happen to them if they join? It is two reasons:  1. That Gem  2. The outfit.  They have pretty much 8 weeks to get whirlwind battle coins to get what they need and drop this event altogether. Of course you might say that 8 weeks is a plenty of time to gear up and I agree, but some of us are going back to school at this time and the days are becoming shorter, 8 weeks will be here before we know it. A casual 400 ap+ or below (I had a 328 AP joined my team once... wat)? Won't be able to gear up to get close to nakusun, and try infinity challenge, even a hardcore one won't be able to do this alone. They have depend on pugging with others  (which is basically dead for 45 dungeons and 50 dungeons nine out of ten. A hongmoon player 10+ basically quickly leaves once they see they are around a bunch of lower HM players and others follow suit). Or simply join a clan that is still active and is willing to go back to help the lower player with irreverent dungeons.  

I think once this event is over. Whirlwind valley will most likely die again I had to wait close to 1 minute and 30 secs just to get partied up with a bunch of hm 7s and below with 400 AP with a +9 and +10 HM. I usually do not had to wait that long for a party. Not saying you're wrong or anything while I do agree that if you go into whirlwind valley, without any knowledge of the "Hidden" Requirements you need in order to survive. Then that is on you. If anyone who does not fall under the requirements then you need follow the minimum requirements which is:  You need to either be very lucky with RNG of partying up with high leveled players or have the patience of a saint and just wait until you can land a win in. 

That is the harsh reality... Doesn't help that you don't get a WWV token at the end of each battle, you want those tokens? You need to complete those dailies simple as that.

I won today once from 8 matches. It is just a pure luck to get the winner team. So its an easy event. If you are in the winner team, just capture the spots, if not, afk at base and let them win fast.

13 minutes ago, KzE said:

I won today once from 8 matches. It is just a pure luck to get the winner team. So its an easy event. If you are in the winner team, just capture the spots, if not, afk at base and let them win fast.

This.

Step 3: quit crying.

It's already in-game so there isn't much you can do about it. This event isn't for everyone, just like Desolate Tomb (my gear is amazing, 718ap, my ping is shit 400-600 on a good day so I don't waste my parties time trying to carry me in there) isn't for everyone.

FWIW IF you do nothing but AFK in WWV you will get ZERO battle points. I experimented with this today in teams where it was clear we didn't stand a chance (ie the opposing team got 500 points within 3-4 minutes and we had 10).

37 minutes ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

You do realize that this is an event right? Why do you think the non crit def players and 400 ap and below are joining 6 v 6 without any knowledge of what is likely going to happen to them if they join? It is two reasons:  1. That Gem  2. The outfit.  They have pretty much 8 weeks to get whirlwind battle coins to get what they need and drop this event altogether. Of course you might say that 8 weeks is a plenty of time to gear up and I agree, but some of us are going back to school at this time and the days are becoming shorter, 8 weeks will be here before we know it. A casual 400 ap+ or below (I had a 328 AP joined my team once... wat)? Won't be able to gear up to get close to nakusun, and try infinity challenge, even a hardcore one won't be able to do this alone. They have depend on pugging with others  (which is basically dead for 45 dungeons and 50 dungeons nine out of ten. A hongmoon player 10+ basically quickly leaves once they see they are around a bunch of lower HM players and others follow suit). Or simply join a clan that is still active and is willing to go back to help the lower player with irreverent dungeons.  

I think once this event is over. Whirlwind valley will most likely die again I had to wait close to 1 minute and 30 secs just to get partied up with a bunch of hm 7s and below with 400 AP with a +9 and +10 HM. I usually do not had to wait that long for a party. Not saying you're wrong or anything while I do agree that if you go into whirlwind valley, without any knowledge of the "Hidden" Requirements you need in order to survive. Then that is on you. If anyone who does not fall under the requirements then you need follow the minimum requirements which is:  You need to either be very lucky with RNG of partying up with high leveled players or have the patience of a saint and just wait until you can land a win in. 

That is the harsh reality... Doesn't help that you don't get a WWV token at the end of each battle, you want those tokens? You need to complete those dailies simple as that.

Yeah that's understandable that some people won't be able to gear up since school and other real life obligations will get in the way soon. There are some alternatives than getting Naksun and Challenger soul shields but that's beside the point since it still doesn't mean they have time so I agree with you on that.

Guess it is still all a game of chance but being higher geared will put a little ease in a way.

2 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

No I just respond when people call other peoples opinions whining

And where in my post did I call the OP a whiner?

You clearly take everything in hostility if it's not in agreeance with your's or the person's opinion.

4 hours ago, amrodark said:

100g and little effort = 1200+ crit def.

7 hours ago, amrodark said:

This is just about the worst luck I've ever seen in a videogame. Seriously when I go into Whirlwind, there's only a 50/50 of winning.

But this is just messed up...

5 hours ago, 810458_1452549856 said:

This event isn't for anyone but the p2w players. Sending unsuspecting players into get slaughtered by p2w'ers, to make them(p2w'ers) feel like they got their moneys worth. You know, so they'll spend more money.

Im not p2w player and i win most of my match aroud 2 on 3, even more :')

But the good thing now is even if you lose the match you still get points, so at least you dont use your time for nothing ^^

I dont know if the op have crit def but if not he should think about it, and of course maybe his gear is not enought hight. But those i dont know ^^

Until now i didnt had problem with match making, maybe you were just unlucky :/ 

But compare to before battleground is better, and op team cant join anymore as 6 so for me its perfect ^^

Archived