Forums

pls fix 6v6 Matchmaking

I was hoping that the new elo system for 6v6 bring at last some kind of balanced matches but nope still worse as before. Srsly im currently ~1400 elo and keep beeing facerolled because of bad matchmaking. I have no problem if im in a team what lose because we got outplayed but 90% of the matches ends in a faceroll result like 1800 : 200 because i land in a pty full with 400ap ppl and opponent is full with 700ap+, other team is full gold and my team is full silver or we have a huge class inbalance like team with 4 bm fight team with 4 summoner/WL. So pls fix this or 6v6 will be soon death like before.

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

Why should i troll?

Duno why you always troll you should ask this yourself not me. But if you dont just troll you stopped reading after the title otherwise you should notice that the examples i give for the issue cant be explained just with "Season is just 5 Days old, that means that everybode is at 1300".

1 hour ago, Provois said:

Duno why you always troll you should ask this yourself not me. But if you dont just troll you stopped reading after the title otherwise you should notice that the examples i give for the issue cant be explained just with "Season is just 5 Days old, that means that everybode is at 1300".

Actually it can be because all the 3xx-8xx are all starting 1300.Give it more time and the match making will balance out. As the higher gear people and the people with crit defense get higher in rank. The people who don't have any crit defense wil stay around bronze/sliver. Maybe gold if they get lucky parties. Allowing more players of equal gear or close to it to fight each other. To get higher in rank

49 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Actually it can be because all the 3xx-8xx are all starting 1300.Give it more time and the match making will balance out. As the higher gear people and the people with crit defense get higher in rank. The people who don't have any crit defense wil stay around bronze/sliver. Maybe gold if they get lucky parties. Allowing more players of equal gear or close to it to fight each other. To get higher in rank

dont confrontate him with this facts, he just will call you a troll

5 hours ago, Kuronee said:

Current im one of the guys with crit def but still cant go much past 1400. Not because im just sux it is because i keep losing because sh!t matchmaking. And in the current state the matchmaking don't even consider the elo. If it whould be so i should not end against full gold team with ~1400 elo and a full silver team especially on season start where just a few ppl already reached gold. End even if they just consider the elo it can't be the goal that 90% of all games end in one team faceroll the other until the things maybe balance themself out after a few weeks. This is just frustrating and will end that ppl just stop doing 6v6 until it is dead again.

5 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

dont confrontate him with this facts, he just will call you a troll

If you wouldn't come with "facts" what i already refute in my start post i wouldn't call you a troll. 

Edited by Provois