questions about servers

Meliodesu

A few weeks back they merged servers into groups. They call it a "link" but it's just a merge.

Group 1

Master Hong, Gunma, Taywong

Group 2

Mushin, Old Man Cho

Group 3

Jiwan, Soha, Dochun

Group 4

Poharan, Iksanun

Group 5

Yehara, Hajoon, Onmyung

Group 6

Juwol, Yunwa, Junghado

Servers are pooled now which means 2-4 servers were merged somehow but not completly.

Players from servers in the same group share the same channels, can join clans etc. but are still identified by the server they started the character on.
Also all servers share the cross server dungeons, battlegrounds and arena.

3 hours ago, arieschai said:

A few weeks back they merged servers into groups. They call it a "link" but it's just a merge.

Group 1

Master Hong, Gunma, Taywong

Group 2

Mushin, Old Man Cho

Group 3

Jiwan, Soha, Dochun

Group 4

Poharan, Iksanun

Group 5

Yehara, Hajoon, Onmyung

Group 6

Juwol, Yunwa, Junghado

i've never seen those names related to servers..?

3 hours ago, Slyce said:

Servers are pooled now which means 2-4 servers were merged somehow but not completly.

Players from servers in the same group share the same channels, can join clans etc. but are still identified by the server they started the character on.
Also all servers share the cross server dungeons, battlegrounds and arena.

yeah cross dungeon and stuff i knew but i didnt understand about the rest. anways thanks! :D

25 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

i've never seen those names related to servers..?

yeah cross dungeon and stuff i knew but i didnt understand about the rest. anways thanks! :D

Are you EU? EU servers have different names then the NA servers.. but it's the same concept, they had several of their servers linked' together.

24 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Are you EU? EU servers have different names then the NA servers.. but it's the same concept, they had several of their servers linked' together.

yeah im EU, thats kinda cool tho. having servers named from the game's characters haha

thanks!

Archived