Summoners nerfed again! Patch notes here.

SuMMasteR

Summoner's skills changed. My total damage decreased. Where is patch notes about skill changes? Why patch notes are not published?

Summoner

• Moonfall (F)
    • Moonfall is a new skill that deals damage to targets affected by Restrain status.
  • Power Pounce (Tab)
    • Power Pounce (Base) now applies Pin for 3 seconds, down from 4 seconds.
    • Power Pounce (Tier 1 Stage 1) now applies Pin for 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds.
    • Power Pounce has had its cooldown increased to 24 seconds, up from 18 seconds.
  • Petal Storm (3)
    • Petal Storm Toss (Stage 2) has been added.
  • Paw
    • Paw (Tier 1 Stage 1) no longer applies 1 stack of Bleed.
  • Strike (C) / Clawnado (C)
    • You can now cast other Familiar skills faster in succession with Strike.
    • Clawnado (Tier 3 Stage 1) has had its cooldown increased to 30 seconds, up from 18 seconds.
  • Thorn Strike (2)
    • Thorn Strike now applies 1 stack of Bleed.
    • Thorn Strike (Tier 4 Stage 2) now heals for 30% of damage dealt instead of applying Poison Ivy.  It also now heals 5% HP for all party members within range.
  • Doom ’n’ Bloom (F)
    • Doom 'n' Bloom (Base) now heals for 50% of damage dealt, down from 100%.
    • Doom 'n' Bloom (Stage 2) has been removed.
    • Doom 'n' Bloom (Tier 4 Stage 1) no longer heals party members for 20% HP over 5 seconds.
    • The Poison Ivy effect has been moved from Tier 1 Stage 1 to Tier 4 Stage 1.
  • Rumblebees (RMB)
    • Rumblebees (Base) now always casts at maximum speed and deals increased damage.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 1 Stage 1) can no longer be cast instantly while affected by Stealth.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 2 Stage 1) can no longer be cast instantly on critical hit.  It now generates 2 Focus on enemies affected by Poison Ivy.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 3 Stage 1) now deals additional damage to targets affected by Petal Storm instead of additional damage on critical hit.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 5 Stage 1) now has no Focus cost when cast on a target affected by Stun, Daze,  Knockdown, Airborne, Grab, or Phantom Grip instead of being instant cast under the same circumstances.
    • Rumblebees (Stage 3) has had its cooldown removed, down from 6 seconds.  You can now cast other skills faster in succession with Rumblebees (Stage 3).
    • Rumblebees (Tier 2 Stage 3) no longer has its Cast Time reduced to 1 second while affected by Stealth.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 3 Stage 3) can now be cast instantly with no Focus cost while affected by Stealth instead of on critical hit.
    • Rumblebees (Tier 5 Stage 3) now costs 3 Focus, down from 4.  It also no longer costs 2 Focus on consecutive use.
    • Super Sunflower (Tier 3 Stage 4) now costs 2 Focus during Photosynthesis, up from no Focus.
  • Rosethorn (LMB)
    • Rosethorn (Tier 1 Stage 1) has had its projectile speed increased.
    • Rosethorn (Tier 2 Stage 1) had had its casting speed increased.
    • Rosethorn (Tier 4 Stage 1) now enables the next Rumblebees to be cast instantly on critical hit instead of generating additional Focus.
    • Rosethorn (Tier 5 Stage 1) now enables the next Rumblebees to be cast instantly on hit instead of requiring a critical hit.
    • Rosethorn (Tier 5 Stage 2) now generates 2 additional Focus on critical hit instead of reducing the Focus cost of Sunflower and Super Sunflower.
  • Briar Patch (4) / Flying Nettles (F)
    • Briar Patch / Flying Nettles (Tier 3 Stage 3) now generates 3 Focus per hit instead of refreshing the cooldown of Rumblebees.
    • Briar Patch / Flying Nettles now generates Threat.
  • Seed Shroud (4)
    • Seed Shroud (Tier 5 Stage 1) now enables Rumblebees Stage 3 to be cast instantly for 3 seconds with a 550% Attack Power Bonus upon a successful Counter.
  • Hammer Spin (C)
    • Hammer Spin (Tier 1 Stage 1) now allows the user to escape Restrain.
  • Beckon (E)
    • Beckon (Tier 3 Stage 2) can no longer apply Knockdown as a Joint Attack.
  • Backstep (2)
    • Backstep (Tier 3 Stage 1) now allows the user to escape Frost Prison.
  • Huzzah! (Z)
    • Huzzah (Stage 2) has been added and heals party members.
  • Lunge (Tab)
    • You can now cast other Familiar skills in succession with Lunge.
    • Lunge (Base and Tier 1 Stage 1) has had its cooldown decreased to 1 second, down from 2 seconds.

2 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Thx.. Result: Summoner weakened others were strengthened.. 

How many people are reading the notes and seeing where they're taking class? 

Just curious bc I can see where it's heading and there's a reason behind these things folks aren't seeing-and it's not destruction of class, etc etc. There's something really important for game being done quietly in front of everyone and no one is seeing it...

15 minutes ago, Scharnhorst said:

How many people are reading the notes and seeing where they're taking class? 

Just curious bc I can see where it's heading and there's a reason behind these things folks aren't seeing-and it's not destruction of class, etc etc. There's something really important for game being done quietly in front of everyone and no one is seeing it...

I can't see where it is going. I guess summoner is going for rumble bee build? Not sure where FM or KFM is going. Just praying that KFM will not be a one trick pony in pvp soon, also praying that FM does not need to rely on cheap chill for pvp too. 

Please tell me the game is going in the direction that I am hoping.

51 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

I can't see where it is going. I guess summoner is going for rumble bee build? Not sure where FM or KFM is going. Just praying that KFM will not be a one trick pony in pvp soon, also praying that FM does not need to rely on cheap chill for pvp too. 

Please tell me the game is going in the direction that I am hoping.

Give you a hint: look at how your heals have changed.

20 minutes ago, Scharnhorst said:

Give you a hint: look at how your heals have changed.

You mean, SM is going to be  a supporter and less damage dealer, or i am wrong?

Edit:

Ok i were wrong, you mentioned it in another topic:

1 hour ago, Scharnhorst said:

For other summoners, here's the thing: if you *really* pay attention to the notes, you'll see that the class is moving more into the role of a type of healer. Of course damage will be reduced then! Healers with too much damage are impossible to kill-I should know, I played one in a game where it took 7-12 to take my healer down. It just means changing your tactics and what to do.

God you people need to learn to read.

This isnt a nerf at any point, this is a rewamp and a buff actually.

The heal we loose in doom and bloom we received back in other places, thats insignificant.

Pounce was always a bad skill to rely on since you can escape from it anytime you want. Right now the best viable option in pvp is bees which instant cast on any hit and on CC'ed enemy.

16 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Thx.. Result: Summoner weakened others were strengthened.. 

If you really think that please re-roll to something else. Summoners are much stronger now compared to before. if you dont see it then you are just bad at playing it or your rotations are bad. you cannot spam lmb / rmb anymore now it requires brains to play.

25 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Which HM skills should i use/have now (PVE/PVP??

HM Lmb/Rmb = no diskussion

But what about the others?

Anklebiter / Bomb is a good one since it lets you double KD without the beckon spec, so you dont have to be near the boss anymore.

HM Grasping roots - the damage over time helps a lot in tower / 1v1 to kill faster (+ soul badge with the 50% cd decrease up[on flying nettles)

HM Seed Shround - A must if you want the 3s overflow / 3s instant bees cast

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Anklebiter / Bomb is a good one since it lets you double KD without the beckon spec, so you dont have to be near the boss anymore.

HM Grasping roots - the damage over time helps a lot in tower / 1v1 to kill faster (+ soul badge with the 50% cd decrease up[on flying nettles)

HM Seed Shround - A must if you want the 3s overflow / 3s instant bees cast

1. since last patch you can either use hm v for double KD, or 2 on Stage 4 + V. E+V dont work anymore.
3. Seed Shroud didnt have Overflow anymore, and if i got it right its just for Stage 3 bees.

35 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

HM1. since last patch you can either use hm v for double KD, or 2 on Stage 4 + V. E+V dont work anymore.
3. Seed Shroud didnt have Overflow anymore, and if i got it right its just for Stage 3 bees.

HM Seed Shroud (T5S1) still gives you 3 seconds of Overflow on a successful counter

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

God you people need to learn to read.

This isnt a nerf at any point, this is a rewamp and a buff actually.

The heal we loose in doom and bloom we received back in other places, thats insignificant.

Pounce was always a bad skill to rely on since you can escape from it anytime you want. Right now the best viable option in pvp is bees which instant cast on any hit and on CC'ed enemy.

If you really think that please re-roll to something else. Summoners are much stronger now compared to before. if you dont see it then you are just bad at playing it or your rotations are bad. you cannot spam lmb / rmb anymore now it requires brains to play.

That was funny :D Pounce is not bad skill for pvp! Is there another skill to keep the opponent under bind? Cooldown increased, applies time downgrade = NERFED!

I am not healer and supporter! I like to do main DPS every MMORPG. So i am playing BNS. All characters are doing DPS. If summoners were served as a healer,  I could not play this character since the beginning. We did not know it would be such a change!

Second topic:

While other characters can spam atacks, why can not we do? For example destroyer, warlock, assasin, KFM and FM! I am playing this characters too. I am killing summoner with only 1 stun. (Destroyer vs Summoner)

Rumblebees TS1 and TS3 still does not give as much damage as Super sunflower. I tested all rotations! We need to increase Sun flower damage. I think they will not do it.  While other characters strengthened, summoners are going backwards / weakening..

3 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Rumblebees TS1 and TS3 still does not give as much damage as Super sunflower. I tested all rotations! We need to increase Sun flower damage. I think they will not do it.  While other characters strengthened, summoners are going backwards / weakening..

if bee tier 1 and tier 3 are weaker then sunflower, why should NCSoft Buff sunflower even more?

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-soulburn-awakened-skill-changes/#more-9551

just look there, some nice bee changes and slightly buffs.

4 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

That was funny :D Pounce is not bad skill for pvp! Is there another skill to keep the opponent under bind? Cooldown increased, applies time downgrade = NERFED!

I am not healer and supporter! I like to do main DPS every MMORPG. So i am playing BNS. All characters are doing DPS. If summoners were served as a healer,  I could not play this character since the beginning. We did not know it would be such a change!

Second topic:

While other characters can spam atacks, why can not we do? For example destroyer, warlock, assasin, KFM and FM! I am playing this characters too. I am killing summoner with only 1 stun. (Destroyer vs Summoner)

I've found ways to make good DPS and keep Sunflower useful. Yes, sunflower and super sunflower are the summoners biggest damage dealers, the added speed of attack from Rosethorn helps. Running dungeons today and I was keeping  up with our FM in damage. 

The trick is using Rosethorn to keep focus up in order to use sunflower. I was watching other summoners trying to play the old way at SSP and I'd out dps them even with lowe gear because of using Rosethorn to it's fullest. 

As for more damage on super sunflower? I wouldn't hold my breath...

11 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Second topic:

Yes its called uppercut, the oponent cannot escape from it and you can cast it cintinuously if you crit with it. Too many summoners rely on pounce only thats why all classes build their way around it and its not viable anymore. Not to mention to effectively use it you need to bait out the oponents escapes. If your pvp skills are soamming pounce each time its off cooldown then sorry you will not make it far.

The heal is an add, if you dont like it , dont use it, no one is forcing you too.

Summoner can also spam attacks i have no idea what you mean.

And about sunflower:

Damage isnt everything, especially since the focus regen relies on critting with LMB which in for example arena is hard as all stats are equalized. Briar patch is a good option but no one in their right mind will stand in it so, there goes your focus from spamming sunflower.

While as you use bees, they instant cast upon a hit (normal hit) and they cost no focus on instant cast, now once you use uppercut on an enemy you can spam bees until he comes back down without any cost to focus. same goes if the enemy is stunned / dazed / knocked down,

If you think sunflower is super viable because of high damage....well...all that damage wont help you the slightest.

Hongmoon Roots are amazing for pvp, especially the first path that blocks attack and defense skills.

The arguments you are using are just weak. there is a reason most summoners use bees in pvp and not sunflower.

On 29.08.2016 at 1:34 AM, RainbowDashie said:

if bee tier 1 and tier 3 are weaker then sunflower, why should NCSoft Buff sunflower even more?

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-soulburn-awakened-skill-changes/#more-9551

just look there, some nice bee changes and slightly buffs.

oh yes :D Sunflower damage deacreased. Good job. Prepare Let the bees!

8 hours ago, achimo1390 said:

you dont see  rumblebees stage 3 damage deacreased  too?

I think everything will be decrease.. Summoner will be null character. Decrease damages, increase cooldowns, cc no applies or decrease applies time on skill etc only summoner nerfed. The balance can not be create with these.

8 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

I think everything will be decrease.. Summoner will be null character. Decrease damages, increase cooldowns, cc no applies or decrease applies time on skill etc only summoner nerfed. The balance can not be create with these.

let us see what impact this none saying decrease will have when its live.

On 9/1/2016 at 7:51 PM, SuMMasteR said:

ONLY Summoner nerfed?? You can guarantee there'll be some more as people QQ...and maybe, just maybe they messed up on one of our skills and will fix it soon. However, I've not noticed and reduction of my damage; just how I need to use combo's better to make sure I stay in focus. And that's where it is at: no more button mashing, now combo's will also be necessary along with knowing when to drop your heals and when not to.

Archived