Summoner: The End

RegalPaw

28 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

U know why?

Its because this class can make a bronze worth skill player to get to gold.

Thats why.

Btw dont start with learning curve etc.

Cause a bad player can get to gold while other classes trully fight their way to gold or plat.

Summoner isnt a respected class we all know it pvp wise 

Did Gold with Sin, Destro, Soul Fighter and Bladedancer... your point being? All sub 30 level. Summoner is only hated by the massive vocal community of supbar players, sum is by no means top tier class.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As NC KR stated years ago, Summoner was only made to attract women to the game, nothing more, which worked pretty well for them, NA side of this game people only have them knowing how stupidly powerful the flower skill is to the point of them making char names with whatever flower name they can think of.

(Which is the reason they remove the class I wanted to play so badly, the paintbrush lyn...)

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

If a bad player can make it to gold without problems that just means everyone else he fights are even worse than him just FYI

Apart from that getting to gold is easy on every single class, its platinum and diamond rank which shows real skill. Gold rank means nearly nothing.

Just for giggles, I'm going to put this here.

https://www.twitch.tv/frozoneafro/v/74708150

But in general, at lower levels of play, summoner is a more forgiving class. If there are two bronze players of equal skill level, chances are the summoner will have a much easier time winning.

34 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

But in general, at lower levels of play, summoner is a more forgiving class. If there are two bronze players of equal skill level, chances are the summoner will have a much easier time winning.

LOL i laughed so hard at this twitch channel xD

But to add: given summoner is an easier class than most others, it still requires a lot of skill to be good and not to screw things up.  So the ones complaining should just move on.

Plus: there are more players playing summoners than all other classes combined so...dont make us rant about your classes .-.

14 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Whatever u say this class is ugly cat is ugly sunflower n bees also need nerf xdddd

See, I knew that's what you were up to..and you just walked right into the trap. There's the toxicity of this community on open display. See, I watch all the 'elites' and the toxicity from them and just laugh. The class you hate so much is now the one begged for in cross server due to the heels. My, my, my, how things change when someone basically becomes healer class. Then it's beg and plead for the same people just being *cricketed* on to help. Don't be surprised if the summoners give a big old bird and ignore the calls. 

Second, this is the biggest thing that makes me laugh at the so called 'elites' of this game. Of course they want DPS meter in order to stroke their egos and act suprior-yet are too blind and intellectually dishonest to realize what their pursuit of running summoner out will do. Well, that's not correct, they DO know what they're doing, they just don't *cricketing* care because it's all about them.

So, let's spell out the future. Go after sums, run them all from game and have about 1/2 the population you have now. Oh, they'll be happy for a season then the whining about how  they're 'bored' and 'there's no one to pvp or run dungeons with' or 'we can't get the right class mix for this dungeon...' Then the next words will be "It's all NcSoft's fault" and "this game is dead, I quit" and off they go to do the same thing to another game. It's as predictable as the sun rising.

As for the heals? I've been a healer class and it's what I specialize in. Be very careful what's said to the sum because what can be given can be kept to ourselves and the party can wipe-not that it'd matter to us after the treatment.

16 hours ago, azraelkun said:

The most noob easy mode no skill class and btw its not cute nor preaty its just a rat eith a tail n cat is do ugly almost all costumes are ugly on them ..wtf do they like...oh yeah the easy mode no skill class.

Although I don't agree with this description, I do find it exceedingly hilarious.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

LOL i laughed so hard at this twitch channel xD

But to add: given summoner is an easier class than most others, it still requires a lot of skill to be good and not to screw things up.  So the ones complaining should just move on.

Plus: there are more players playing summoners than all other classes combined so...dont make us rant about your classes .-.

Please tell us since we all don't need a AI to help us with our problems.

Summoners with legendary are pretty crazy in open world PvP because of stealth and iframe spam. They're really good in PvP and PvE so I don't understand how being good in both then and good in both now would make you quit.

Having nerfs doesn't mean a class is bad or weak. I don't get why you'd feel entitled to be untouched in skill balances. Why should summoners get such special treatment?

You also need stealth classes for later dungeons.

5 hours ago, Dad said:

Please tell us since we all don't need a AI to help us with our problems.

I would gladly give up the cat if they gave us the kit it uses on our summoners. Considering the cat has almost all of our CC's.

16 hours ago, OniOfTheSword said:

but do not forget that whas a lvl 23 SF ;)

On 8/29/2016 at 11:33 AM, Pepperino said:

That answers a lot of things.

Indeed,lots of things.Speaking on ''good class'' to play .Surely sin with perma stealth and hiding in corners +winning with time ..not so even hard and not ''noob'' and ''brainless'' at all .And FM chilling with single mouse click,big game play. *shrugs*

On 8/29/2016 at 10:51 AM, azraelkun said:

The most noob easy mode no skill class and btw its not cute nor preaty its just a rat eith a tail n cat is do ugly almost all costumes are ugly on them ..wtf do they like...oh yeah the easy mode no skill class.

I wont miss that class nor its usefull in pve.

Every class have some healing ability we dont need sum.

Everytime in gloom they messed up our run with shity cat during dark chi

Your way to think is ''ugly'' and you need to be nerfed ,this way that you would learn to talk without hate .We don't need sins,don't need FM's ,don't need BM's ,don't need Destroyers ,don't need KFM's ,don't need Warlocks .We need team mates.You sound far to be one!

8 hours ago, Windy said:

Indeed,lots of things.Speaking on ''good class'' to play .Surely sin with perma stealth and hiding in corners +winning with time ..not so even hard and not ''noob'' and ''brainless'' at all .And FM chilling with single mouse click,big game play. *shrugs*

Your way to think is ''ugly'' and you need to be nerfed ,this way that you would learn to talk without hate .We don't need sins,don't need FM's ,don't need BM's ,don't need Destroyers ,don't need KFM's ,don't need Warlocks .We need team mates.You sound far to be one!

I wont take the bait.

My mistake was to even bother with ur carried class.

Have fun knowing u got no skill n that this class can carry u.

Cheer everyone peace out

6 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

I wont take the bait.

My mistake was to even bother with ur carried class.

Have fun knowing u got no skill n that this class can carry u.

Cheer everyone peace out

Here is the funny part tho....

we may not have skill but can still beat you in arena :) what does that say about your skill if you get beat by a no-skill class?

I rest my case ^^

20 hours ago, rainbowkitten said:

lol xD

as FM i want a kitty too, because they are cute and adorable.... not to mention they are more reliable than F8 tanks

Wish granted. KFM now has the kitty.

However, 3rf combo is now executed by the kitty, who will have a chance using it.

And your kitty looks like this:

LKb3Q_XoH1jgp-pI2tQttCo-U86Xxn9L_3jxGVN2

Btw, I think the topic has started to get derailed :D

57 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Here is the funny part tho....

we may not have skill but can still beat you in arena :) what does that say about your skill if you get beat by a no-skill class?

I rest my case ^^

U cant beat me mate my sin n every sin hard counters sum.

U may have easy time with other class but sin hard counter ur silly class

28 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

"hard counters" enter stealth, do 1 hit, stay in stealth as long as possible, win over time. 

Nope ur wrong my match ends when that rat is dead on the floor n hammer him down .

Cheers

Ps sum is easy for sin but cant say about other class since i have sin n fm

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

U cant beat me mate my sin n every sin hard counters sum.

U may have easy time with other class but sin hard counter ur silly class

Never had any problems beating a sin ^^

Just dont trigger the sins counter and you are good to go, then uppercut, spam bees and game over for you and Roots to block your attack and defense skills.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Never had any problems beating a sin ^^

Just dont trigger the sins counter and you are good to go, then uppercut, spam bees and game over for you ^^

Lmao that might work on bronze or silver where u fight dear mate.

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Stopppp taking me seriously when im in work n troll forum cause im bored mate xd

Currently im in work js hehehe

2 hours to go

maybe you just should stop to troll, thats what you want to do since i read youre name the first time. Then you could work seriously again.

Archived