New Five Point Strike speed in yeti

Bim404

The new 5 pt strike is too fast !

I used to dodge the yeti aoe doin SS - 5pt slash- cyclone - a - e - hm block

but now, i cant use cyclone to dodge another aoe cause 5 pt is too fast !

What rotation of iframe should i do now ?

How about using the new i-frame on shoulder charge (c)?

You can also get a free e if you use tab or 4 (and z if you have HM) and if the new 5 point strike is so fast you can just use e instead of cyclone after it (didn't try it yet).

PS: And if you do infinity tower you can get an i-frame on z if I remember correctly.

I'm sorry but this is dumb. Old five point strike had 0.6s iframe only in the begining and new one got 1s iframe with faster cast :/ We got longer iframe duration than before idk how it is runing your iframe rotation at yeti. Also I go with my fm friend and we go hm block > ice > ss >  you can five point strike or q/e the last one

3 hours ago, Rappel said:

I'm sorry but this is dumb. Old five point strike had 0.6s iframe only in the begining and new one got 1s iframe with faster cast :/ We got longer iframe duration than before idk how it is runing your iframe rotation at yeti. Also I go with my fm friend and we go hm block > ice > ss >  you can five point strike or q/e the last one

What you're missing is that 5pt cast used to be >2s and during that time you could activate cyclone, now it's ~1s and you can activate cyclone during that time.

29 minutes ago, Stormpooper said:

What you're missing is that 5pt cast used to be >2s and during that time you could activate cyclone, now it's ~1s and you can activate cyclone during that time.

Five point strike activated Cyclone IF you RESIST damage with that 0.6s iframe ; cast time doesn't do shit

The only thing I like about the new shoulder charge iframe as far as PvE goes is that it lets you have double stun for bosses (together with your kick) and that it doesn't get blocked by movement disable. 

However there's a lot of problems with it ie. using another skill before 1.5 seconds ends will cancel the iframe and there's no visual queue you can use to judge the iframe length. I liked multislash because the iframe lasted the same amount of time as the animation. Same with our Q and E. 

C and 5 point strike have the same problem...the C animation looks like the normal shoulder charge but AoE and ends too quickly, making your character look like it's doing nothing even though it will actually resist. Same with 5 point strike, it doesn't actually last the same as the animation and you can get hit towards the end.

22 hours ago, Rappel said:

Five point strike activated Cyclone IF you RESIST damage with that 0.6s iframe ; cast time doesn't do shit

What Bim404 meant is that he had used 5pt to resist one of the attacks, then cyclone to resist another attack. Pair this up with what I said before and you should understand what I mean. If you have brains.

5 hours ago, Stormpooper said:

What Bim404 meant is that he had used 5pt to resist one of the attacks, then cyclone to resist another attack. Pair this up with what I said before and you should understand what I mean. If you have brains.

Yea I realised that after I replied but there are still other ways to resist yeti ice so didn't bother to edit it

If there are 8, you can do it in multiple ways:

SS E Q E C LB SS E

SS E Q E Tab-E SS E Q

SS E Q E Tab-E SS 3 E(since lmb is troublesome for you)

SS E Q E C HMBlock

There are plenty of combinations.

Also, if you feel like a badass and have the ember pierce skill: LB-RB RB F E x8 (LB is so you don't run out of chi)

Archived