the new skill

amir73

Stage 2 bombardment is by far the best dps version of the skill and the patch changed nothing about it .-.

You're highly undervaluing the 50%+ damage increase and no threat generation if you can't see the immense benefit in this over the other options as far as pve dps goes.

Bombardment's a skill you constantly use throughout fights even when you don't have a party member who can grab and stage 2 helps you in a very big way.

That being said toug, not all grabs enable the new soul dart skill and even then, the vs grabbed attribute on stage 2 bombardment is the least important improvement you're getting from it~

The insta cast on grabbed yeah no use for it.... but thats not the reason for you to pick Tier3Stage2..... you do it for extra damage on marked target..... Tho the Tier5Stage2 IS useless right now, since its only addition is guaranted crit on Grabbed.... i do agree they should do something abot Tier5Stage2

(Tho DV is still superior in pve)

i didnt say that the skill is useless. i said that the effect of the skill is useless because when the enemy is garbbed its better to use the new skill instead of rmb. but after that its going to be like always using rmb rapture for helix.

Archived