Forums

Your thoughts on DPS meter so far?

Faline

7 hours ago, Napping said:

WHAT? I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you bothered by your low rank on the dps meter? If so, close it. Are you bothered because you're given more info?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I quite clearly state that i'm bothered - I don't get why you don't get what i'm trying to say. To put it simply for you, I can rank high sure, at the expense of those grabs that give the rest of the party extra dmg and if I ignore a few mechanics...hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For now dps meter making me rethink if i still wanna play as main as destro. It struggles  to reach same DPS as some classes reach and exceeds no problem'o even with less AP. Like in yeti few mins ago- KFM with 590 reached 1,4k dps while me with 584 just 8k~, lbd  with 556 ap 10k dps... Kinda beats down all the wish to invest into gear because if i would invest same amount of resources into other class i would get much better results in dps.

5 minutes ago, Donthink said:

For now dps meter making me rethink if i still wanna play as main as destro. It struggles  to reach same DPS as some classes reach and exceeds no problem'o even with less AP. Like in yeti few mins ago- KFM with 590 reached 1,4k dps while me with 584 just 8k~, lbd  with 556 ap 10k dps... Kinda beats down all the wish to invest into gear because if i would invest same amount of resources into other class i would get much better results in dps.

Yup, pretty much. But I love lbd so idgaf ill keep playing it ^.^

5 minutes ago, Faline said:

I quite clearly state that i'm bothered - I don't get why you don't get what i'm trying to say. To put it simply for you, I can rank high sure, at the expense of those grabs that give the rest of the party extra dmg and if I ignore a few mechanics...hmmmmmmmmmmm

so your party members are giving you a hardtime because of your dps, is that what you're saying? If so, I've got it.

1 minute ago, Napping said:

so your party members are giving you a hardtime because of your dps, is that what you're saying? If so, I've got it.

No one has yet given me a hard time, quite the opposite the people I run with are really cool and would prefer me to do my job...I have yet to get grief in a 4 man pug but i'm waiting for it to happen :3 and when it does, I can't wait to explain how my grabs increase party damage at my own expense.

This guy Napping, LOL! no coments. Anyways, it is sad that the community do not understand that every class plays differently and in certain ways we all have a role. If i see a destroyer in a higher place than a FM then there is a problem. Honestly i dont expect Bms, Destroyers and KFM to be in the top. People need to understand we all contribute to the same objective. Now destroyer will stop interrupting boss Aoes and then goes the FM to save the day. -.-

Im a scummer ( 675 AP) and most of times i end in top DPS, idgaf about it, but i feel bad with other when they have higher ap and gear than me and they just rage leave dungeon when boss die ignoring the drops 

20 minutes ago, Kylen said:

Im a scummer ( 675 AP) and most of times i end in top DPS, idgaf about it, but i feel bad with other when they have higher ap and gear than me and they just rage leave dungeon when boss die ignoring the drops 

*** SCUMONER! :P

On 2016. 08. 25. at 10:16 PM, Eileithia said:

As for the tool its self - It needs work.

1. Personal meter should be enabled on dummies so you can test builds and rotations - This is the biggest thing it's lacking right now

^ I second that, yesplease

Archived