worst event

haxx43

4 hours ago, Provois said:

The "free" part of this event is just a bad joke, you have to use hm coins worth 1000g+ to have at last a small (very small ) chance to get something usefull. y totally fair this "event"! It is just useless for everyone who is not a whale.

2 of my friends used 7000-8000 gold that they earned from mushin tower and ssp for hm coins and trove without using real money. and let me tell you they arent p2w they just worked hard for them. one of them has 500 floor 15 runs already

I was looking forward to getting in some 6v6 for something different to do, however every match i am teamed up against people with 650+ ap.  No idea how the matching works but this is a joke, and just takes away the fun for me. So yeah will just not bother with it.

50 minutes ago, amir73 said:

2 of my friends used 7000-8000 gold that they earned from mushin tower and ssp for hm coins and trove without using real money. and let me tell you they arent p2w they just worked hard for them. one of them has 500 floor 15 runs already

Not everyone have that much time, you know. 

1 hour ago, amir73 said:

I can't even run it twice rofl, let alone 500 times. That Naksun guy is really unforgiving. I killed him once probably out of luck and that's it...

It will probably take quite a while to balance out all the higher geared players to no longer queue up with everyone else.  I just expect to play with a bunch of people at varying gear/skill levels and hope to win once for the daily.   The only part I really hate is suffering through the same dungeons over and over again just get the rewards from the event.

6 minutes ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

BEST EVENT EVER. You have to pay to get slots and by more keys. The best idea ever. Now NCwest can *cricket* you in the back an in the front in all the holes. Thank you.

they actually even filled my holes with gems and tons of costumes, soulstones, moonstones and ornaments.

Never was so full of love, sankyuu NcSoft, much pleasure. *insert ahegao*

7 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

they actually even filled my holes with gems and tons of costumes, soulstones, moonstones and ornaments.

Never was so full of love, sankyuu NcSoft, much pleasure. *insert ahegao*

Good for you. Im struggling to get gold to upgrade my shit now ncwest wants me to spend it all and its not like they are cheap.

I think they are trying to milk the remaining premium players before everyone leaves this game.

Ah, these threads are still funny. Just like last trove.

Always a Group A and Group B; ones that hate free events and ones that don't mind/like the free events.

Sadly Group A outshines Group B on the forums since whoever is enjoying the current events are actually doing them rather than coming on here to try and share their good feedback. So it'll only follow with attacks of being a "white knight" and etc.

Anyways, in my opinion I like the current events. It's nice that 6v6 was brought back to life since I enjoyed it when it first came out. This actually motivates me to either go for the 30k Battle Points outfit or just buy the chests that have Moonstones in them. Added bonus being that you can get an AP gem for free just buy doing this daily.

Summer Trove, it's nice. I've learned my lesson in spending so much on the event the last time but I still threw $20(6 slots + 8 keys) on Day 1 to try it and ended up getting more than what I expected. Probably won't cash anymore but i'll be eager to see what I'll get from my main character + 4 alt characters from now on.

Archived