Whirlwind Valley Equalized Gear?

iokunn

The prob isnt in whirlwind, the prob is in THEM putting an EVENT that helps mediocre AP players and most ENDGAME players doesnt need it,

Getting those SS's req high AP, seeing this event comes and goes is bullsht, they could've placed the event elsewhere,

and i assume your winning bc your 650+ with 2.5k crit deff+?

sorry but not all of us can farm naksun and has 650+. 

and "get gud?" i'll say BS.

playing against 2 FMS 2 SMN 1 BM/BD, Destro

heck or even 3 destro, 1 smn, 2 fm

and all you get is 6 melee team, is that a choice to get gud at? or go afk?

Besides, isn't SSP a PVP based place that you can "Test" your PVP SS/gear?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are right, they probably won't die.

i am curious what u did  in the meantime when u were waiting for 10-20mins for a battle, because they gave "you" those new prizes on battle because there were no population. (EUwise).

10 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Or maybe they change it and people rely on skill rather than gear, so we won't have to have another massive push for gearing and more people leave. You seem to think you don't need these people and that is a flawed way of thinking we need people and you want to scare them away.

i dont want to scare anyone lel. Have you ever played some MOBA? Such mode is based on communication and strategy, which means equalized gear wont change shit here anyway. The top strategy thing is '3/3' at the start, and then, one minute later it becames pure chaos. Getting pvp soul shield allows you to play more or less on your own which happend said 1 minute after start. Back then premade 6man parties could stick on strategy, like 'you and you go capture and def this point and stay there togather until the end of the match regardless of the situation elsewhere' etc but now with 4 randoms from which sometimes one or two don't even know how to use chat is this impossible.  

16 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

i dont want to scare anyone lel. Have you ever played some MOBA? Such mode is based on communication and strategy, which means equalized gear wont change shit here anyway. The top strategy thing is '3/3' at the start, and then, one minute later it becames pure chaos. Getting pvp soul shield allows you to play more or less on your own which happend said 1 minute after start. Back then premade 6man parties could stick on strategy, like 'you and you go capture and def this point and stay there togather until the end of the match regardless of the situation elsewhere' etc but now with 4 randoms from which sometimes one or two don't even know how to use chat is this impossible.  

this is so true, so much chaos , some ppl just stay at base to fight, while brazzers are being taken
i find the random players coming together into an unknown team refreshing, but either some players need to learn to follow orders or at the very least play on their own based on certain strategy

17 hours ago, SilentOne said:

i have player the sPvP in guild wars 2 , which si the SAME IDENTICAL mode we have here in BnS. it is NOT gear based, and i was quite good at it. i have a guild for it. we were 6 in guild that just played pvp in game. WvWvW is shit, i used it just to lvl up my character. pve was boring to me. 

this version gear based is silly. sure, use def crit. a 400 def crit can win vs a 700 u say. good, wha happens when 700ap uses def crit too? 400 is doomed. regardless.

let s add the "teamplay" word, because it s fashion. 400ap can MAYBE win against a caothic 700ap group. but when a character can hold 2 of u because gear. GL winning.

edit: gw2 pvp is NOT gear based

58 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i have player the sPvP in guild wars 2 , which si the SAME IDENTICAL mode we have here in BnS. it is gear based, and i was quite good at it. i have a guild for it. we were 6 in guild that just played pvp in game. WvWvW is shit, i used it just to lvl up my character. pve was boring to me. 

this version gear based is silly. sure, use def crit. a 400 def crit can win vs a 700 u say. good, wha happens when 700ap uses def crit too? 400 is doomed. regardless.

let s add the "teamplay" word, because it s fashion. 400ap can MAYBE win against a caothic 700ap group. but when a character can hold 2 of u because gear. GL winning.

having 700ap is useless if ure ded. And no, its never 700ap pt VS 400ap pt since max 2man lobbies.

12 hours ago, Zerecas said:

My speculation it is, but when materials price dropped, not everyone will be happy with it, that has happened, and I don't see how will this not, giving that in the past there're people who complain about PvP quest in a daily challenge process. Like I said, there are more than a group of audiences for every implementation you made. Your factual rebuttal at times aren't factual, you talked it base on your view, that is all. And apparently, you don't know the name on F2 function but whatever.

As always, community, community and community, but proof? Lets just say all you want to help is the group of your peers, that's all. I don't enjoy having good time with a childcare level of game, save that 'everyone' for yourself, I'm a player, one from the community, don't represent me, I don't need it. Now you changed your word to bot has improved? What happen to your 'worsen' statement back then? But hey at least you freaking finally acknowledge it, so where's your apologize on blatantly calling other people stuffs? That's very polite of you, talk about calling me being impolite.

Stop using community, your peers are more like a group, when you talk about fact, you need credible source to back it up, upvote don't mean shit and how much do you get? Less than 10? if its the agreement from the entire community, no one here will disagree with you, and I'm not the only one. There're people who share my views too, now what? I became the representative of the community? And to be honest, putting back in your words, what benefit do we get when we say what we thought at that thread? But yet, you still went full aggression anyway, logic not even once.

Within 3 hours, it is to do the important daily quests, at least what guarantee you to complete within the timeframe of 3 hours are the daily challenges, I started off at 2 weeks after the launch period, from January up to the end of August, every materials I purchased are either all time highs or in the medium range, and our source of incomes ain't as massive as the current content could offer. And the materials, 8G MTS, no? 5g moonstones, no? 3g stingers, no? 16g STS, no? In this long months of processes, you think I can't gear myself up? I didn't even join 4 man Poharan at 45cap, but you don't see me QQ about how I can't clear the latest content. The current game situation have it easy along with all that expanded source of incomes, yet you and your peers still wanna QQ about how you can't gear, that's cute. NCSoft gives you double cost reduction UP TO TRUE SCORPION and increased the supply of materials so that your peers could buy it way more cheaper, so that you can catch up easily, and what do they get in return? P2W complaints yet again.

It's even more funny when gear upgrades are easy as heck now, and PvP soulshields cost you like 40G or something assume you bought everything, even people on high 600AP without critical defense will die easily to the low AP with critical defense. Despite how easy it is to get PvP soulshield, the complaints still going on, you think I'm winning on every matches of WWV? I have times that I faced a tons of high rating PvPers with 700+AP but I don't whine about it, just because you're 400AP doesn't mean you are entitled to everything, 300AP can might as well complain too, and how long are you going to stay at 400, 500AP despite the cheap ass cost the current market have?

I don't really care about the minute set of people who want to be greedy and make money, tell NC soft increase the gold rate on daily quest. There is a majority of people who voice their displeasure over the game this is why I resonate with them you belittle them and their view and then you get mad and say proof "look at your own words to the community thats proof enough they don't support you". Except certain groups are bigger than others and thus are in majority. No they're most of time if not all are factual I actually take time to fact check and hesitate to make claims that are outlandish. Dude at this point does it really matter if its me or not. 

Proof is I don't belittle other peoples views proof is the numerous posts about wwv being a total crap fest thanks to unbalance gear, proof is when you get three golds on enemy team and whole team quits and you're left alone to fight. That is all I want to do is help my fellow gamers that is it nothing more nothing less you can't comprehend it because you think people can't be this selfless but there are people like that. Tell how is equalizing gear so its about SKILL and not gear make this game childcare, tell how it is instead of doing yeti 100 times to get something you need you get it in 20 or less is that childcare level as well? Also there it is again its always about your experience its always about you this is why I resonate with the community because instead of ME I look for we,us together you only care about yourself and therefore show why your view isn't correct. I know I don't represent you and I am thankful for that I don't care for selfish players who care only for themselves instead of others. I changed my viewpoint as I have noticed the problem has decreased after the latest update I can change my positions now I can say the bots are decreased for now that is how is that a bad thing? No it changed therefore I changed at the time it was still bots gone wild nothing changed. No apology it changed after the update not before and at that time I was right why should I apologize? I didn't call you a whiner or lazy or a child therefore it was polite of me to endure your insults.

No its the community well a big part of it at least bigger than your side at least. Credible sources look at the game, barren servers, clans dying out, constant voicing of displeasure on the forums everyday now, people on other forums bad mouthing this game and you still looking for sources lol. I rarely get up votes but the upvotes would more beneficial to you than to me really well that one player who keeps upvoting white knights. LOL every post I made was meant with some form of condemnation or name calling by you and your ilk, I have been practically called every name in the book. Why do you keep using the representative of the community I never said I was what I did say was my view resonates with the communities (not the entire community but the majority). Aggression?? I was peeved that you all were using borderline dishonest ways to claim bots were gone I really thought the devs not you did something and I was open to changing my position but when that came out I was upset you all wasted my time.

There you go again talking about yourself and how you did and that your life is the golden example of how anybody can do it. Also using QQ is just proving my point of why the community doesn't share your opinion and why I resonate with them. Tell me what expanded source I can barely get 10 gold from daily challenge money is so tight now I don't know when I will upgrade. Still using insults to make your point "Pro tip" if you want people to join your cause or agree with you don't insult their position also this is just another reason why I resonate with the community I don't insult them I listen and I understand them and their plight. Please stop saying that rng hell hole box is an increased mats its annoying and is dishonest. I never said P2w ever I don't agree with that view point even the people who pay gets shafted by RNG I feel bad for them really, so please don't lump me in with them. 

It is easy but the pint is the rng is still garbage and the gold we have is paltry at the moment increasing it a little wouldn't kill the game. I understand that so leave that to ssp or a new mode to be determined but please leave wwv and events out of that its borderline impossible. Thats you that is your way how you handle but your way isnt the only way to handle it. People can voice displeasure and ask devs to change which they will do btw and you and your ilk will have to deal with it. Why is it you see a person asking for the pathway to get high lvl to be easier to mean please give me everything on platter please, nobody is asking for that stop living in a fantasy sir nobody wants it to be that easy what they're saying is at the current level its too hard and they will quit. First I an't 400 ap second don't watch my ap I will get there when I get there its none of your business when I get to a certain ap level. Lastly I want to add out of this whole post about you and your life being to golden example you did show the whole community who cares about them and who doesn't.   

10 hours ago, Kuronee said:

You sir have my respect and my praise. If i could give you a cookie i would. It was annoying hearing him say that " entire community of NA/EU wants it Equalized" i am part of it and i rather not have it equalize. Even my friends don't want to it equalized, Of course just like Rhy said Ncsfot won't do it. They will not make it equalized. Na/Eu will not die just because 6v6 is not equalized.

I never said entire communtiy you are mis quoting me and its dishonest. Besides even if you don't agree with me it does nothing the majority wants it fixed so quite frankly your disapproval does nothing.  

22 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I don't really care about the minute set of people who want to be greedy and make money, tell NC soft increase the gold rate on daily quest. There is a majority of people who voice their displeasure over the game this is why I resonate with them you belittle them and their view and then you get mad and say proof "look at your own words to the community thats proof enough they don't support you". Except certain groups are bigger than others and thus are in majority. No they're most of time if not all are factual I actually take time to fact check and hesitate to make claims that are outlandish. Dude at this point does it really matter if its me or not. 

Proof is I don't belittle other peoples views proof is the numerous posts about wwv being a total crap fest thanks to unbalance gear, proof is when you get three golds on enemy team and whole team quits and you're left alone to fight. That is all I want to do is help my fellow gamers that is it nothing more nothing less you can't comprehend it because you think people can't be this selfless but there are people like that. Tell how is equalizing gear so its about SKILL and not gear make this game childcare, tell how it is instead of doing yeti 100 times to get something you need you get it in 20 or less is that childcare level as well? Also there it is again its always about your experience its always about you this is why I resonate with the community because instead of ME I look for we,us together you only care about yourself and therefore show why your view isn't correct. I know I don't represent you and I am thankful for that I don't care for selfish players who care only for themselves instead of others. I changed my viewpoint as I have noticed the problem has decreased after the latest update I can change my positions now I can say the bots are decreased for now that is how is that a bad thing? No it changed therefore I changed at the time it was still bots gone wild nothing changed. No apology it changed after the update not before and at that time I was right why should I apologize? I didn't call you a whiner or lazy or a child therefore it was polite of me to endure your insults.

No its the community well a big part of it at least bigger than your side at least. Credible sources look at the game, barren servers, clans dying out, constant voicing of displeasure on the forums everyday now, people on other forums bad mouthing this game and you still looking for sources lol. I rarely get up votes but the upvotes would more beneficial to you than to me really well that one player who keeps upvoting white knights. LOL every post I made was meant with some form of condemnation or name calling by you and your ilk, I have been practically called every name in the book. Why do you keep using the representative of the community I never said I was what I did say was my view resonates with the communities (not the entire community but the majority). Aggression?? I was peeved that you all were using borderline dishonest ways to claim bots were gone I really thought the devs not you did something and I was open to changing my position but when that came out I was upset you all wasted my time.

There you go again talking about yourself and how you did and that your life is the golden example of how anybody can do it. Also using QQ is just proving my point of why the community doesn't share your opinion and why I resonate with them. Tell me what expanded source I can barely get 10 gold from daily challenge money is so tight now I don't know when I will upgrade. Still using insults to make your point "Pro tip" if you want people to join your cause or agree with you don't insult their position also this is just another reason why I resonate with the community I don't insult them I listen and I understand them and their plight. Please stop saying that rng hell hole box is an increased mats its annoying and is dishonest. I never said P2w ever I don't agree with that view point even the people who pay gets shafted by RNG I feel bad for them really, so please don't lump me in with them. 

It is easy but the pint is the rng is still garbage and the gold we have is paltry at the moment increasing it a little wouldn't kill the game. I understand that so leave that to ssp or a new mode to be determined but please leave wwv and events out of that its borderline impossible. Thats you that is your way how you handle but your way isnt the only way to handle it. People can voice displeasure and ask devs to change which they will do btw and you and your ilk will have to deal with it. Why is it you see a person asking for the pathway to get high lvl to be easier to mean please give me everything on platter please, nobody is asking for that stop living in a fantasy sir nobody wants it to be that easy what they're saying is at the current level its too hard and they will quit. First I an't 400 ap second don't watch my ap I will get there when I get there its none of your business when I get to a certain ap level. Lastly I want to add out of this whole post about you and your life being to golden example you did show the whole community who cares about them and who doesn't.   

I never said entire communtiy you are mis quoting me and its dishonest. Besides even if you don't agree with me it does nothing the majority wants it fixed so wuite frankly your disapproval does nothing.  

You are not the Majority and don't speak for the majority. In saying that  stop using that word. People posting on  the forums are not the majority. my bad but kept saying the commuity wants this and that. You don't represent the commuity and are just part of it  just like I
 am part of it and want it to stay the same.

You should be using the word peers or your friends. If you want to keep saying the majority/commuity. Do a poll on every server and faction. on the forums and on reddit. See what they say. When I say do a poll I mean a poll of who likes 6v6 the way it is. if more  then 70% say they hate 6v6 and should be equalized. even though it only day 5 of the new patch. Then I'll believe your words.

Until then stop using those words please and just don't do the event if you hate it. Give it a week or two and it will be more balanced. season just started for rankings. As more people get gold into higher ranks. it will start balancing out

Just now, Kuronee said:

You are not the Majority and don't speak for the majority. In saying that  stop using that word. People posting on  the forums are not the majority. my bad but kept saying the commuity wants this and that. You don't represent the commuity and are just part of it  just like I
 am part of it and want it to stay the same.

You should be using the word peers or your friends. If you want to keep saying the majority/commuity. Do a poll on every server and faction. on the forums and on reddit. See what they say. When I say do a poll I mean a poll of who likes 6v6 the way it is. if more  then 70% say they hate 6v6 and should be equalized. even though it only day 5 of the new patch. Then I'll believe your words.

Until then stop using those words please and just don't do the event if you hate it. Give it a week or two and it will be more balanced. season just started for rankings. As more people get gold into higher ranks. it will start balancing out

You seem to live in fantasy to keep saying stuff I never said, get it right I never claimed to speak for the community or majority I speak for myself and state my own opinion it just resonates with the community and yes we are look at the forums full of displeasure and unhappiness. No I will not because it is fact you can't accept it thats all. No you are a small fraction of the community who wants it to stay the same which is causing the game to die which it seems you couldn't care less what happens to it but the rest of us do care. No using peers would be and error and underestimation, there are alot of people who support my views and only 10 people who really support ya'll own see the difference? Nahh I rather use the dying servers, the dying clans and please don't get me started on reddit thats a whole new ball game you thought it was bad here lol. I don't care for your belief it does nothing to me really you and your 10 man group could call me liar all you want I still don't care either you accept it or stand in awe when the devs listen to the MAJORITY again. LOL I must wait until the high lvl get gold and then get bored, sir I will fight your way of thinking until this game closes I refuse to allow that in this game we are all equal and it shows me your lack of empathy to your fellow gamer this is why I resonate with the COMMUNITY and you don't you need to listen to other people for once.

On 8/27/2016 at 1:54 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

No that is just you speculation we don't know what they will say and to be honest summoners are a little too op with all the resists, besides that wouldn't that give you the excuse to use the skill card I don't see how you lose with this change. Actually I see this event giving us our hong moon skills well for me at least. You really have a weird view of I made no almighty post yet you try to frame me as such. Oh no no paragraph what will I do? hey how about making factual rebuttals instead of using grammar. No my name on forum is CrimsonKitsune the character name is KitsunenoCrimson see the difference. 

My goal is to have a good time and enjoy it with others, I want everyone to get the same treatment that would include me as well I see no wrong in me benefiting in this with everyone and besides that you make it seem we getting some great reward all I ask for is equalize gear in wwv and fix the rng what great prize am I receiving? Actually it is I have fact where as your only proof is you did it why can't others, first off you don't know people situation second its impolite to call someone something not knowing their situation. I said my view resonates with the communities which is all what matters here I want to help the community you haven't stated on selfless thing yet to help new people. Also I said that the bots problem has improved and that from now on I will say the problem has improved.

They're on the servers those other people claim to be and they get no benefit of lying to me that the bots are still there that is why I believe them. I said at the time the reduction was linked not to devs but they had to do  work around in chat to solve the problem my main gripe was with the devs not doing anything about the bots. Its not a card but a fact the community as you clearly see are disgruntled over the same stuff I am. As far as you can see is that like one page of the forum or maybe my forum post I made. You are upset because you keep responding to me that my attitude of caring for new people upsets you greatly. You don't see the up votes my claims receive sometimes or the private messages I receive in game thanking me for talking sense.

You see there you go again comparing us to you as the golden example yet I am wrong for talking about community. Let me address your claim once and for all You and me are different plain and simple I have work maybe you don't have it or your job is more liberal but at my job its long hours into the night and sometimes it drains my energy to play this game. Btw if you were wondering my job I am a financial analyst meaning I work alot. Lastly stop lying you can't gear up in 3 hours a day and taking days breaks lol make it more believable. No they are not asking to be spoon fed they're asking for rng to be fixed and to make wwv fair and skill based what is so wrong with that you keep thinking about thing nobody has asked for or even demanded focus on REALITY. 

Could've fooled me about not being pro dev every post I made or any one else made about the game you call them whiner and that should leave. I don't post the same stuff each of my post are unique and brings different conversations also if a different person wants to talk about rng who are we to stop them. No I won't I will just say when you talk outlandish claims you're scaring away new people (fact) and that my view resonates with them (also fact) 

21 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I know the semantics sir but get this if NC doesn't change NA dies and so does EU which is alot of money compared to chinese/japanese/taiwan/korean currency. Which one has more priority countries currency who can't equal half of the dollar/euro/pound or other us. The thing is if Nc change it for this it could be implemented in other servers if those server population wish it but as right now NA/EU population wants it. Now that dilema is solved I hope you leave a little more enlightened. 

On 8/26/2016 at 3:06 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

Why is it always the usual ten who is descend in mass to stump for devs but eh whatever. I see no problem in equalizing the gear so many of you all say get good well GET GOOD I don't know how equalizing gear will affect your game experience. Stop pushing against the majority of people who want this change and scaring off new people with your disparaging comments.

On 8/23/2016 at 1:33 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

Nope its the majority of players and also when I use toxic I mean the few people who come on  my posts and say stop whinning and git gud and other nonsense. I have been in 10 clans 2 characters as well and everyone has voiced their displeasure of the game with its insane upgrade requirements. Funny thing is I like when people who have barely ventured into the game want to say nothing is wrong with the game and uses experiences that have no bearing or association with the matter as references and proof lol.

Again, you don't know what the majority wants. The forums are not the majority and we will not know what the community/majority wants unless we do a poll or something for statistic proof if people want equalized gear or not. For example, the new weapon path knowledge was obtainable by simply checking the updates from TW. NA/EU tends to follow the Korea/TW paths and changes. Your acting like a spokesperson for the community when you are clearly blind by your own wants vs. the statistic facts.

3 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

You seem to live in fantasy to keep saying stuff I never said, get it right I never claimed to speak for the community or majority I speak for myself and state my own opinion it just resonates with the community and yes we are look at the forums full of displeasure and unhappiness. No I will not because it is fact you can't accept it thats all. No you are a small fraction of the community who wants it to stay the same which is causing the game to die which it seems you couldn't care less what happens to it but the rest of us do care. No using peers would be and error and underestimation, there are alot of people who support my views and only 10 people who really support ya'll own see the difference? Nahh I rather use the dying servers, the dying clans and please don't get me started on reddit thats a whole new ball game you thought it was bad here lol. I don't care for your belief it does nothing to me really you and your 10 man group could call me liar all you want I still don't care either you accept it or stand in awe when the devs listen to the MAJORITY again. LOL I must wait until the high lvl get gold and then get bored, sir I will fight your way of thinking until this game closes I refuse to allow that in this game we are all equal and it shows me your lack of empathy to your fellow gamer this is why I resonate with the COMMUNITY and you don't you need to listen to other people for once.

Again, here your asking like your the spokesperson for the community and your word is the word of the masses. I could say the same thing as your only a small fraction of the people that make up the community. I see no one complaining about it on my server or even on reddit. Of course, what does it matter because a small fraction of the community dislikes it. There will always be groups who like and dislike different things about the updates, but not every little thing can be changed because of that. Unless you can supply unbias, statistic evidence that a large amount of the community dislikes this feature your points are null and void. As it stands currently, NCSoft will not change 6v6 because we have both 1v1 and 3v3 which are equalized. If we change our version of it than that means all other regions have to change it as well. Normally, KR is the one who comes up with the changes and other regions offer feedback and get the green light to change what needs to be changed and as of this moment not too many people are having a problem with the way 6v6 is handled. If you do not like it, gear up and get better? This argument is invalid and should be dropped until sufficient evidence has been brought up that is feasible than some complaint because you could not stand up to higher geared people. Let me make one point very clear: 6v6 and OWPVP should be the way they are because its a show to those who worked hard for their gear that they can pvp at their level without being restricted by the system. If you don't like it get better gear or leave. Stop worrying so much about equalized gear. In a few weeks all the high leveled people will move up in rank and the team balances should be more normalized. If you want an easier time, get some crit defense it helps immensely.

4 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Again you don't know what the majority wants. The forums are not the majority .We wont know what  the community/majority wants. Unless we do poll or something that shows high percentage of people not wanting equalized gear. For example the new weapon path. Honestly we could of saw that coming, because it is in TW. NA/EU tends to follow Korea/TW paths and changes. Your acting like a spokes person for the community/majority.

Again here your are asking like your the spokes person for the community and your word is the community.  I could say the same thing as your a small faction. I see no one complaining about it on my sever or even on reddit.  Of course who knows who is a small fraction and who cares. Unless you have proof and evidence that backs your claim. Then both are points are mute. My personal opinion and knowledge of NA Ncsoft. 90% certain that Na will not change 6v6 ever. Unless Korea states it is okay, Then Korea will have to change their 6v6 and all the other regions as well. You forget NA/eu is not the main playing base for BNS. There is TW,CHINA,JAPAN and KOREA. Unless the majority of those players come as whole state they want equalized then we will get equalized. Don't forget they didn't have to bring Bns to NA/EU. They are still doing well and making plenty of money. Lets end this petty argument no one is right.  Don't lump me in some part of the community. Because we don't know what the community as whole wants. Forums are not the community. I wish you best of luck on your mission to get 6v6 equalized and enjoy your time in BNS

On topic: Don't worry about equalized gear so much. Give it a week once people hit gold and plat there should be more balanced fights. If you want to do better.  I recommend getting naryu ss and just buffing the entire thing with crit defense.

Ummm do you read any forums at all do you listen to peoples conversation in game at all? how can you not know what people want? You keep doing polls why not ask the devs to make a poll to see how many people are satisfied with the game besides if I did one white knights would descend on mass and corrupt the poll data. I am not acting like I am a spokesperson you keep trying to lump me in that roll I am not a spokesperson I have my own opinion thats all its just that my opinion resonates with the community. Also the reason why the pathway changed is because NA knew nobody was going to invest that much time in their game and they need money fast. 

No I am correcting you on a error you are having it says quite clearly there I am NOT a spokesperson nor do I represent them I am not the community manager if you want her/him ask NC soft about that not me I am a user who has a popular opinion thats all. The whole forum is a small fraction? all those people who left is a small fraction wow you have a really big view of big. You see nobody talking about bns bad on reddit??? where are you looking couldn't be the same reddit I viewed. Thats just deflecting you know you're in the minority. I keep telling you my proof back a few months back I said the devs need to lower mats requirements people said I was whining and lazy and it wasn't going to happen and that I should shut up but it happened because we asked for it and we got it. The empty servers, the barren clans etc I can go on and on but you get the point. Didn't I say I don't care about your thought you literally suggested people sit and wait for high lvls to enjoy the event and when they finished we the low lvls get scraps that is something I will never condone the mere utterance of it is blasphemy. Korea wants money korean money and all the other servers money fails to compare to american dollars the euro and the pound its a losing argument to talk about countries we know which takes prevalence here. You mean to say unless the majority of us get together and hold our money it will change, face it our currency can let the devs live like kings in korea you really think they care about the other countries now. Well they make money but not like NA and EU gives them thats a gravy train and they want that to continue. No I am right and in the coming weeks you will see I am right and it will fix itself and if not well they know what happens.  Forums is one of the tools the devs uses to gauge the community they read these comments and use information from these to better the game. 

There you go again talking nonsense again to literally say we have to wait for the high lvls to enjoy the event and the low lvls have to wait I will never accept this. Yes lets end this argument because its clear if we continue you would make more people quit due to your insensitivity towards their plight and your disregard for their opinion. I thank you for giving me more drive to change the game for the better.

18 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Following your words, I don't really care whether how you resonates with the 'community', without any credible source, your statement is as biased as it can be. Peers is the term you can get as far as it can be, never was community to begin with, nor majority as you claimed.

"I know I don't represent you and I am thankful for that I don't care for selfish players who care only for themselves instead of others. I changed my viewpoint as I have noticed the problem has decreased after the latest update I can change my positions now I can say the bots are decreased for now that is how is that a bad thing? No it changed therefore I changed at the time it was still bots gone wild nothing changed. No apology it changed after the update not before and at that time I was right why should I apologize? I didn't call you a whiner or lazy or a child therefore it was polite of me to endure your insults."

I don't need a single bit of it, you care for your peers, that's good for you, I have my view shared with some that is within a part of the community, but somehow I became selfish but you're not? Well, like I said, you are entirely benefiting from the whining you have done so far, what's with all that noble intention bringing up to 'resonate' with the 'community'? If you want to whine2win, just say it straight.

Let's just say you don't want to apologize despite being the one at fault on that case, whether that update are on before or after, IT IS STILL A REDUCTION, playing the game do you even? No? Just on the forum?

"I was peeved that you all were using borderline dishonest ways to claim bots were gone" Bots were gone, GONE, English not even once, who says bot were gone? Did you even read when I said, reduction ain't disappearance. That's some thick ego you have there, you can save your apologies actually, we get it.

2 hours ago, Zerecas said:

Following your words, I don't really care whether how you resonates with the 'community', without any credible source, your statement is as biased as it can be. Peers is the term you can get as far as it can be, never was community to begin with, nor majority as you claimed.

"I know I don't represent you and I am thankful for that I don't care for selfish players who care only for themselves instead of others. I changed my viewpoint as I have noticed the problem has decreased after the latest update I can change my positions now I can say the bots are decreased for now that is how is that a bad thing? No it changed therefore I changed at the time it was still bots gone wild nothing changed. No apology it changed after the update not before and at that time I was right why should I apologize? I didn't call you a whiner or lazy or a child therefore it was polite of me to endure your insults."

I don't need a single bit of it, you care for your peers, that's good for you, I have my view shared with some that is within a part of the community, but somehow I became selfish but you're not? Well, like I said, you are entirely benefiting from the whining you have done so far, what's with all that noble intention bringing up to 'resonate' with the 'community'? If you want to whine2win, just say it straight.

Let's just say you don't want to apologize despite being the one at fault on that case, whether that update are on before or after, IT IS STILL A REDUCTION, playing the game do you even? No? Just on the forum?

"I was peeved that you all were using borderline dishonest ways to claim bots were gone" Bots were gone, GONE, English not even once, who says bot were gone? Did you even read when I said, reduction ain't disappearance. That's some thick ego you have there, you can save your apologies actually, we get it.

Actually yes you do, you are still trying to disprove that claim in all of your responses and even in the first sentence of your response you are still trying to disprove it so yes you do care. I have already provided sources you just don't want to acknowledge them I really don't care if you do or you don't. Nope its the community bro look at all the negatives in the game and on the forums and on other sites as well. See thats why I resonate with the community you don't care if new people join this game or not so yes your view would align with like minded people who don't care for new people. How am I selfish??? I am not looking out for myself and want everyone to benefit from the game are seriously trying to call me selfish? I am not whining I and people like me are voicing their displeasure in the game you see another reason why I resonate with the community and you do not. Again you keep classing me as a whiner I do not whine this is the disconnect you and your ilk (few you all may be) and the rest of the community is when we voice complaints you call it whining like we can complain over certain aspects this only makes you and your side look bad and get people upset with you all. I do play the game and I can change my position after the update then bots reduced although they seem to be coming back and we'll be right back when we started. LOL when you use the grammar card you know you lost the debate focus on facts and try not to get side tract ok? Also notice I said you all not just you someone else made the claim and I didn't feel to specify anything at the time because you all sound the same anyway. Ego??? I am not the selfish one here sir so please stop with that nonsense. Now I am done with this debate its clear you and I won't ever see eye to eye so to finish it you go on your way and I'll be on mine the game will change according to the will of the majority and theres nothing any of us can do to stop that. btw yes no paragraphs like I care 

On 25/08/2016 at 4:18 AM, Sikanda said:

Actually you can get a FM with 750ap, you being BD with 400ap, you'll faceroll anything without worries, just air combo once and FM burns 70% of a guy with 700 ap and pvp soulshields, i've seen it in action, it's mind-blowing.

Actually you might even oneshot him without needing the brazier buff, probably depends on crits.

Then again on a 1v1 you might lose against a better player but since you can duo que it's not that hard to faceroll.

Even worse scenario summoner and FM , both 700ap, queuing; good luck getting their brazier, if you are melee just go afk.

Talking about being 550ap guy.

Why do I feel like you're talking about me... Lol

I queue with my bf. I'm FM, he's Bd. Lol

Oh, you wanna stop? Sure, why the hell not.

Just saying your post is repeatedly consisted of the similar idea with different phrasing, all that community, all that resonances, and I'm still on the same notion, no legitimate proof no buy, it's that simple. I picked up your grammar because obviously you failed to comprehend the entire thread of that incident, and when you said gone, you obviously failed to do so. Did I lost? Depends on who's delusion it is. Perhaps next time before making up craps make sure you know what is up with your own post.

I would really love to see some kind of battleground with equal gear like in tag match. I would actually join that, not this unfair bg we have atm, which i wont join again after this event is done.

My 3 matches today:

- 3x people with less then 400 ap my team (i have 680+ ap)

- Against a team with 3 destroyers + a warlock (all destroyers 1.5k crit def)

- The one i won, we simply had better stats in my team

How is this fun? I'm just getting frustrated by the fact, that even if i have good gear/stats, i end up in a "nub" team, and i better lay down and die then try to do anything. Cause u simply cant win if the other team has better stats. A battleground with equal gear would actually be a challenge, even against pre-made groups u could have a chance, but atm its just a RNG game of who gets the team with better stats.

Archived