Whirlwind Valley Equalized Gear?

iokunn

12 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

And to be honest, is it even hard to get a proper PvP soulshield by now?

Which PVP SOulshield should i use for WWV?

Sry for a question which is not connected with the topic itself.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one from tower of infinity, but before you need quite a bump in gear. People just forgot that no equialized gear for BG is nothing new, however in others game you get that gear from doing just PvP, in Blade And Soul this not happen.

You should put 3 pieces challager soul shields, 3 pieces sparring soul shields and fuse crit def all on your shields. With this set up opponent can not usually do more than 10 - 20% of your hp during air combo. After 1,5k crit def you are most likely soft capped, after then i request stacking pierce and hit rate so you wont rng evade/block half of the time.

5 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

It couldn't have been me I mean I've won all my matches to date so far, although I haven't been in much. Also I see you're still upset over the upgrade cost reduction its ok the majority won.

I don't know, FM from Necrosis? 540+AP? Won all matches? I don't know man.

I don't have bloody time to upset about something that has been done regardless how the outcome would be, I'm pissing off at your attitude whenever there's some statements which opposing your ideal, you just talk big and stuff, blatantly saying what others telling are lie, only yours the truth amongst all. Hiding behind a word you called 'community', do you know what's resonate even means? If you joined in January and still having a low geared main, its no wonder why you keep being the most active activist on the forum whining endlessly since its in the end, benefits you as well.

No, even if I don't do WWV often, I'm against on equalizing gears. You're making gears far more important in PvE than PvP in this case. I also want to experience using different soul shield sets than the usual ones for PvE AND GIT GUD.

7 hours ago, xxxAoi said:

No, even if I don't do WWV often, I'm against on equalizing gears. You're making gears far more important in PvE than PvP in this case. I also want to experience using different soul shield sets than the usual ones for PvE AND GIT GUD.

im pretty sure u can use those pvp ss for ssp, or maybe u can use them for infernal battleground, if they ever implement it, which is a pve istance with pvp content.

5v5 with capturing  etc.. i understand it is epenising but a normal player should understand... no, right?

12 hours ago, Zerecas said:

I don't know, FM from Necrosis? 540+AP? Won all matches? I don't know man.

I don't have bloody time to upset about something that has been done regardless how the outcome would be, I'm pissing off at your attitude whenever there's some statements which opposing your ideal, you just talk big and stuff, blatantly saying what others telling are lie, only yours the truth amongst all. Hiding behind a word you called 'community', do you know what's resonate even means? If you joined in January and still having a low geared main, its no wonder why you keep being the most active activist on the forum whining endlessly since its in the end, benefits you as well.

That is my friend KitsunenoCrimson you are talking about he plays regularly but me and him have differing views of the game but we agree the game is dying and it needs some help, also please don't assume I am someone without concrete proof. Yet you have time to go on forums belittle peoples view, insult fellow community members and most of all show your lack of care for fellow gamer. My attitude doesn't bother you are just upset people in this game aren't seeing things your way when I said you were lying about bots at the time bots were almost dominating all servers and when you log on you were bombarded and I have friends on almost every server and they all said the same thing. Now as of late after the update I have personally noticed a great reduction in the bots almost non existent, now we must see if they can hold this up a month or so then I will change my position on the bots and when you say bots a gone I can agree with you. I said only my own was truth because as you see in the forums and in the game it was at the time bots galore not any more but still. As I said before I have no need to hide behind community the community just agrees with me while far as I can se only 10 or so people agree with you view point, and I believe that is the main reason why you upset because you know I am right about most of the problems. Resonate in the context I used it in means my viewpoint aligns with other people viewpoint or that we all come into an agreement on a certain issue. No not really I have a decently geared character not 600 but still, also I am not the most active really I posted about 4 topics in all on the forum and as of this post made 178 comments on this forum I hardly call that being an activist. I am not whining I am mainly stating my displeasure with the game and how we can fix it for other people because news flash other people have the same problem as well, just because you don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You and the other nine people who are pro dev need to understand that you are not the majority this game needs to change to benefit the other players as well wwv is right now a high ap playground. 

7 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

That is my friend KitsunenoCrimson you are talking about he plays regularly but me and him have differing views of the game but we agree the game is dying and it needs some help, also please don't assume I am someone without concrete proof. Yet you have time to go on forums belittle peoples view, insult fellow community members and most of all show your lack of care for fellow gamer. My attitude doesn't bother you are just upset people in this game aren't seeing things your way when I said you were lying about bots at the time bots were almost dominating all servers and when you log on you were bombarded and I have friends on almost every server and they all said the same thing. Now as of late after the update I have personally noticed a great reduction in the bots almost non existent, now we must see if they can hold this up a month or so then I will change my position on the bots and when you say bots a gone I can agree with you. I said only my own was truth because as you see in the forums and in the game it was at the time bots galore not any more but still. As I said before I have no need to hide behind community the community just agrees with me while far as I can se only 10 or so people agree with you view point, and I believe that is the main reason why you upset because you know I am right about most of the problems. Resonate in the context I used it in means my viewpoint aligns with other people viewpoint or that we all come into an agreement on a certain issue. No not really I have a decently geared character not 600 but still, also I am not the most active really I posted about 4 topics in all on the forum and as of this post made 178 comments on this forum I hardly call that being an activist. I am not whining I am mainly stating my displeasure with the game and how we can fix it for other people because news flash other people have the same problem as well, just because you don't have it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You and the other nine people who are pro dev need to understand that you are not the majority this game needs to change to benefit the other players as well wwv is right now a high ap playground. 

..First, regarding the whirlwind valley topic here, let's be real, fundamentally we have players who dislike either PvP or PvE, even if they went ahead to equalize the stats, people will proceed to complain about how unfair is the rating/ classes/ team pair up is. Move beyond the issue of classes pairing, people are gonna talk stuffs about how they entirely dislike PvP event. If you can convince NCSoft to change the system during the event, then go ahead, I don't care a bit until how people are complain they lack the optional HM levels and potential HM skills along the way.

Back to your almighty overall post, all these complaints since day 1 and yet you still never learn to paragraph your context.

Your friend huh, I didn't know your forum id coincidentally hit up the same with your friend's game account. Please don't go all noble with your intention, you benefits a lot from it as well, my insult against the likes of you is no different than you calling others a total lie just because your perception triumph others' view, as far as calling other living in a deluded world.

You want to talk about concrete proof? How credible is your friends all over the servers to the point you think what others speak here isn't truth? They talked about reduction not disappearance, learn the difference. And oh, there you go with that community card again, as far as I can see in that thread, its just you blabbering in that standing point, I have yet to see one that 'resonates' with you on that issue other than your 'friends'. To be honest, I don't care whether you will change your position in the next month or years to come, we talked about the current situation, not the future, it's obvious. I don't see how am I upsetting because of your problems, whatever it is, are 'correct', I spent like 3 hours daily with times that I might not logged in for days and F2P all the way but able to gear myself, but somehow, people like you who joined in since the beginning couldn't do so? Upset? More like laughing, I don't show a single bit of empathy to people who asked to be spoonfed.

I'm no pro dev, I have my own point of view that I hate about the game, but you don't see me going on the forum posting numerous threads about the same shit. There are more than a group of audiences for every implementation you made. Your displeasure =/= we, but you probably gonna talk about how community resonates with you all over again.

9 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

..First, regarding the whirlwind valley topic here, let's be real, fundamentally we have players who dislike either PvP or PvE, even if they went ahead to equalize the stats, people will proceed to complain about how unfair is the rating/ classes/ team pair up is. Move beyond the issue of classes pairing, people are gonna talk stuffs about how they entirely dislike PvP event. If you can convince NCSoft to change the system during the event, then go ahead, I don't care a bit until how people are complain they lack the optional HM levels and potential HM skills along the way.

Back to your almighty overall post, all these complaints since day 1 and yet you still never learn to paragraph your context.

Your friend huh, I didn't know your forum id coincidentally hit up the same with your friend's game account. Please don't go all noble with your intention, you benefits a lot from it as well, my insult against the likes of you is no different than you calling others a total lie just because your perception triumph others' view, as far as calling other living in a deluded world.

You want to talk about concrete proof? How credible is your friends all over the servers to the point you think what others speak here isn't truth? They talked about reduction not disappearance, learn the difference. And oh, there you go with that community card again, as far as I can see in that thread, its just you blabbering in that standing point, I have yet to see one that 'resonates' with you on that issue other than your 'friends'. To be honest, I don't care whether you will change your position in the next month or years to come, we talked about the current situation, not the future, it's obvious. I don't see how am I upsetting because of your problems, whatever it is, are 'correct', I spent like 3 hours daily with times that I might not logged in for days and F2P all the way but able to gear myself, but somehow, people like you who joined in since the beginning couldn't do so? Upset? More like laughing, I don't show a single bit of empathy to people who asked to be spoonfed.

I'm no pro dev, I have my own point of view that I hate about the game, but you don't see me going on the forum posting numerous threads about the same shit. There are more than a group of audiences for every implementation you made. Your displeasure =/= we, but you probably gonna talk about how community resonates with you all over again.

No that is just you speculation we don't know what they will say and to be honest summoners are a little too op with all the resists, besides that wouldn't that give you the excuse to use the skill card I don't see how you lose with this change. Actually I see this event giving us our hong moon skills well for me at least. You really have a weird view of I made no almighty post yet you try to frame me as such. Oh no no paragraph what will I do? hey how about making factual rebuttals instead of using grammar. No my name on forum is CrimsonKitsune the character name is KitsunenoCrimson see the difference. 

My goal is to have a good time and enjoy it with others, I want everyone to get the same treatment that would include me as well I see no wrong in me benefiting in this with everyone and besides that you make it seem we getting some great reward all I ask for is equalize gear in wwv and fix the rng what great prize am I receiving? Actually it is I have fact where as your only proof is you did it why can't others, first off you don't know people situation second its impolite to call someone something not knowing their situation. I said my view resonates with the communities which is all what matters here I want to help the community you haven't stated on selfless thing yet to help new people. Also I said that the bots problem has improved and that from now on I will say the problem has improved.

They're on the servers those other people claim to be and they get no benefit of lying to me that the bots are still there that is why I believe them. I said at the time the reduction was linked not to devs but they had to do  work around in chat to solve the problem my main gripe was with the devs not doing anything about the bots. Its not a card but a fact the community as you clearly see are disgruntled over the same stuff I am. As far as you can see is that like one page of the forum or maybe my forum post I made. You are upset because you keep responding to me that my attitude of caring for new people upsets you greatly. You don't see the up votes my claims receive sometimes or the private messages I receive in game thanking me for talking sense.

You see there you go again comparing us to you as the golden example yet I am wrong for talking about community. Let me address your claim once and for all You and me are different plain and simple I have work maybe you don't have it or your job is more liberal but at my job its long hours into the night and sometimes it drains my energy to play this game. Btw if you were wondering my job I am a financial analyst meaning I work alot. Lastly stop lying you can't gear up in 3 hours a day and taking days breaks lol make it more believable. No they are not asking to be spoon fed they're asking for rng to be fixed and to make wwv fair and skill based what is so wrong with that you keep thinking about thing nobody has asked for or even demanded focus on REALITY. 

Could've fooled me about not being pro dev every post I made or any one else made about the game you call them whiner and that should leave. I don't post the same stuff each of my post are unique and brings different conversations also if a different person wants to talk about rng who are we to stop them. No I won't I will just say when you talk outlandish claims you're scaring away new people (fact) and that my view resonates with them (also fact) 

Never bought a single gold... all Gear farmed in Game..., Do not have any problems with Battleground..., I see 85% Of people going to BG with No PvP SS, Crap Defence stats, all boosted on Critical, and then they cry that this game is no balance... because they die so easy... lol

4 hours ago, Shukran said:

im pretty sure u can use those pvp ss for ssp, or maybe u can use them for infernal battleground, if they ever implement it, which is a pve istance with pvp content.

5v5 with capturing  etc.. i understand it is epenising but a normal player should understand... no, right?

I know that but it's not a valid excuse to equalize gears in battleground. Come to think of it, WWV is a "dungeon" that prepares you to SSP where MORE people go, no? And not all people prefer SSP to test their gears when most of the time it's empty lol.

Insert obligatory Git Gud here.

Seriously, go do tower of infinity and invest in a 6v6 set. They're not going to change what has a ranking and is set in stone in Korea, just for us.

PS: They're going to release a second battleground soon and that will also be gear enabled, have fun, with much love, from Korea. <3

i would change 'Git Gud' to 'Git PVP ss' coz the difference is simply matchbreaking. And i have only 1500crit def. Get 3x sparring, 3x challenger, 2x naksun all infused with crit def. You'll reach approx 2500crit def and then, well, you wont 'cry' for equalized gear anymore since most of your matches becames magically won ones.

5 minutes ago, AlexHuaTian said:

Just normalize it. Then there would be no valid excuse.

And make all the PvP legendary accessories and weapons that other regions have useless? (Why don't we have these?)

Yeah...nope~

2 hours ago, Rhy said:

Insert obligatory Git Gud here.

Seriously, go do tower of infinity and invest in a 6v6 set. They're not going to change what has a ranking and is set in stone in Korea, just for us.

PS: They're going to release a second battleground soon and that will also be gear enabled, have fun, with much love, from Korea. <3

No we are not going to do tower of infinity you seem to be under the impression that BNS doesn't have to listen to its playerbase that might work in korea but over here in NA that is what will kill a business fast. They will either change it or new people will leave the choice is your make money and prosper or stay hard and go bankrupt.

1 hour ago, Rhy said:

And make all the PvP legendary accessories and weapons that other regions have useless? (Why don't we have these?)

Yeah...nope~

Legendary gear is for PVE you know those places you farmed yeah them go there and test you gear to your hearts content, when you enter wwv you must get good.

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

No we are not going to do tower of infinity you seem to be under the impression that BNS doesn't have to listen to its playerbase that might work in korea but over here in NA that is what will kill a business fast. They will either change it or new people will leave the choice is your make money and prosper or stay hard and go bankrupt.

Legendary gear is for PVE you know those places you farmed yeah them go there and test you gear to your hearts content, when you enter wwv you must get good.

Uhm? I said "other regions"

Korea, China, TW and JP all have bopae / gear that is more beneficial for PvP..did you not read that part?

1 hour ago, SilentOne said:

i would change 'Git Gud' to 'Git PVP ss' coz the difference is simply matchbreaking. And i have only 1500crit def. Get 3x sparring, 3x challenger, 2x naksun all infused with crit def. You'll reach approx 2500crit def and then, well, you wont 'cry' for equalized gear anymore since most of your matches becames magically won ones.

Or maybe they change it and people rely on skill rather than gear, so we won't have to have another massive push for gearing and more people leave. You seem to think you don't need these people and that is a flawed way of thinking we need people and you want to scare them away.

4 minutes ago, Rhy said:

Uhm? I said "other regions"

Korea, China, TW and JP all have bopae / gear that is more beneficial for PvP..did you not read that part?

All I saw was they're not going to change what is set in stone and that signals to me that you think that is it. Sorry to say that but in NA nothing is set remember that if you want people to invest in this game make it worth investing in.

20 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Or maybe they change it and people rely on skill rather than gear, so we won't have to have another massive push for gearing and more people leave. You seem to think you don't need these people and that is a flawed way of thinking we need people and you want to scare them away.

All I saw was they're not going to change what is set in stone and that signals to me that you think that is it. Sorry to say that but in NA nothing is set remember that if you want people to invest in this game make it worth investing in.

Well, sure, NA can change if it if it wants, they just have to label themselves as no longer a part of NCSoft, make themselves a private server, and then probably get sued. AKA: They can't change anything without KR's word on it and if they get it changed, KR will change it for the other regions, now will KR ruin already established regions for us? Certainly not. So give up on the matter and have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Rhy said:

Well, sure, NA can change if it if it wants, they just have to label themselves as no longer a part of NCSoft, make themselves a private server, and then probably get sued. AKA: They can't change anything without KR's word on it and if they get it changed, KR will change it for the other regions, now will KR ruin already established regions for us? Certainly not. So give up on the matter and have a nice day.

I know the semantics sir but get this if NC doesn't change NA dies and so does EU which is alot of money compared to chinese/japanese/taiwan/korean currency. Which one has more priority countries currency who can't equal half of the dollar/euro/pound or other us. The thing is if Nc change it for this it could be implemented in other servers if those server population wish it but as right now NA/EU population wants it. Now that dilema is solved I hope you leave a little more enlightened. 

10 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

-

My speculation it is, but when materials price dropped, not everyone will be happy with it, that has happened, and I don't see how will this not, giving that in the past there're people who complain about PvP quest in a daily challenge process. Like I said, there are more than a group of audiences for every implementation you made. Your factual rebuttal at times aren't factual, you talked it base on your view, that is all. And apparently, you don't know the name on F2 function but whatever.

As always, community, community and community, but proof? Lets just say all you want to help is the group of your peers, that's all. I don't enjoy having good time with a childcare level of game, save that 'everyone' for yourself, I'm a player, one from the community, don't represent me, I don't need it. Now you changed your word to bot has improved? What happen to your 'worsen' statement back then? But hey at least you freaking finally acknowledge it, so where's your apologize on blatantly calling other people stuffs? That's very polite of you, talk about calling me being impolite.

Stop using community, your peers are more like a group, when you talk about fact, you need credible source to back it up, upvote don't mean shit and how much do you get? Less than 10? if its the agreement from the entire community, no one here will disagree with you, and I'm not the only one. There're people who share my views too, now what? I became the representative of the community? And to be honest, putting back in your words, what benefit do we get when we say what we thought at that thread? But yet, you still went full aggression anyway, logic not even once.

Within 3 hours, it is to do the important daily quests, at least what guarantee you to complete within the timeframe of 3 hours are the daily challenges, I started off at 2 weeks after the launch period, from January up to the end of August, every materials I purchased are either all time highs or in the medium range, and our source of incomes ain't as massive as the current content could offer. And the materials, 8G MTS, no? 5g moonstones, no? 3g stingers, no? 16g STS, no? In this long months of processes, you think I can't gear myself up? I didn't even join 4 man Poharan at 45cap, but you don't see me QQ about how I can't clear the latest content. The current game situation have it easy along with all that expanded source of incomes, yet you and your peers still wanna QQ about how you can't gear, that's cute. NCSoft gives you double cost reduction UP TO TRUE SCORPION and increased the supply of materials so that your peers could buy it way more cheaper, so that you can catch up easily, and what do they get in return? P2W complaints yet again.

It's even more funny when gear upgrades are easy as heck now, and PvP soulshields cost you like 40G or something assume you bought everything, even people on high 600AP without critical defense will die easily to the low AP with critical defense. Despite how easy it is to get PvP soulshield, the complaints still going on, you think I'm winning on every matches of WWV? I have times that I faced a tons of high rating PvPers with 700+AP but I don't whine about it, just because you're 400AP doesn't mean you are entitled to everything, 300AP can might as well complain too, and how long are you going to stay at 400, 500AP despite the cheap ass cost the current market have?

1 hour ago, Zerecas said:

My speculation it is, but when materials price dropped, not everyone will be happy with it, that has happened, and I don't see how will this not, giving that in the past there're people who complain about PvP quest in a daily challenge process. Like I said, there are more than a group of audiences for every implementation you made. Your factual rebuttal at times aren't factual, you talked it base on your view, that is all. And apparently, you don't know the name on F2 function but whatever.

As always, community, community and community, but proof? Lets just say all you want to help is the group of your peers, that's all. I don't enjoy having good time with a childcare level of game, save that 'everyone' for yourself, I'm a player, one from the community, don't represent me, I don't need it. Now you changed your word to bot has improved? What happen to your 'worsen' statement back then? But hey at least you freaking finally acknowledge it, so where's your apologize on blatantly calling other people stuffs? That's very polite of you, talk about calling me being impolite.

Stop using community, your peers are more like a group, when you talk about fact, you need credible source to back it up, upvote don't mean shit and how much do you get? Less than 10? if its the agreement from the entire community, no one here will disagree with you, and I'm not the only one. There're people who share my views too, now what? I became the representative of the community? And to be honest, putting back in your words, what benefit do we get when we say what we thought at that thread? But yet, you still went full aggression anyway, logic not even once.

Within 3 hours, it is to do the important daily quests, at least what guarantee you to complete within the timeframe of 3 hours are the daily challenges, I started off at 2 weeks after the launch period, from January up to the end of August, every materials I purchased are either all time highs or in the medium range, and our source of incomes ain't as massive as the current content could offer. And the materials, 8G MTS, no? 5g moonstones, no? 3g stingers, no? 16g STS, no? In this long months of processes, you think I can't gear myself up? I didn't even join 4 man Poharan at 45cap, but you don't see me QQ about how I can't clear the latest content. The current game situation have it easy along with all that expanded source of incomes, yet you and your peers still wanna QQ about how you can't gear, that's cute. NCSoft gives you double cost reduction UP TO TRUE SCORPION and increased the supply of materials so that your peers could buy it way more cheaper, so that you can catch up easily, and what do they get in return? P2W complaints yet again.

It's even more funny when gear upgrades are easy as heck now, and PvP soulshields cost you like 40G or something assume you bought everything, even people on high 600AP without critical defense will die easily to the low AP with critical defense. Despite how easy it is to get PvP soulshield, the complaints still going on, you think I'm winning on every matches of WWV? I have times that I faced a tons of high rating PvPers with 700+AP but I don't whine about it, just because you're 400AP doesn't mean you are entitled to everything, 300AP can might as well complain too, and how long are you going to stay at 400, 500AP despite the cheap ass cost the current market have?

You sir have my respect and my praise. If i could give you a cookie i would. It was annoying hearing him say that " entire community of NA/EU wants it Equalized" i am part of it and i rather not have it equalize. Even my friends don't want to it equalized, Of course just like Rhy said Ncsfot won't do it. They will not make it equalized. Na/Eu will not die just because 6v6 is not equalized.

Archived