Forums

So when is wonderland outfit available

Arizen

So, I just wonder when is gonna be in the store, and yeah don't need to tell me, I know it has taken a lot of hate and people saying that is a copy of this a copy of that, I don't search that kind of comments please, don't bother, I don't care, I liked the outfit and probably gonna buy it.

I just want some actual answer to the question I'm doing, and I simply ignore any aggresive hate to it, just hope to get some kind of answer

Have a good day and night ladies and gentlemens

48 minutes ago, Arizen said:

So, I just wonder when is gonna be in the store, and yeah don't need to tell me, I know it has taken a lot of hate and people saying that is a copy of this a copy of that, I don't search that kind of comments please, don't bother, I don't care, I liked the outfit and probably gonna buy it.

I just want some actual answer to the question I'm doing, and I simply ignore any aggresive hate to it, just hope to get some kind of answer

Thing is, that since it is a copy "of this and that" they might have copy right issues if they do use it. 

They have choices regarding of the contest:

-Scrap the winning one to favor another runner-up. However, doing so, they admit they have the fault here. At least, it calms down the artist community.

-Still take the design and made an outfit of it. People who care less about artists' feeling would be happy, but this impacts the future contest, where real artists may decide to not step in any contest hosted by NCWest. Why should they rack their brain and pain their fingers to make something original, when they can just copy what they like on the Internet, mix and match, and present it to win best prizes?

-Still take the design, but modify it to their liking, so that it may come out with similar look but not the same. This has already happened to Regium Corvus, where they take off the socks for some thigh-revealing. IMO, such an act worsened the costume quality, so don't expect much about NCSoft's art sense, lol.

-Give up the winning design, select another runner-up. However, they still keep the Alice one, and distribute it via events, the same route as Bamboo Spirit.

About the price, I prefer it is worth nothing to obtain. Why? Cuz that how the first two winning costumes of NA/EU presented to the player. Free one-time Daily Dash with the costume attached at the end. After the freebie-giving end, they can sell them at 5,000 coins, for all I care, lol.

On 8/25/2016 at 10:54 PM, Arizen said:

Interesting point of view, so if you dont care about  people opinions then why do you bother posting in the forums in the first place? Don't you think that is the whole point of a forum?

Please ask ncsoft directly if you don't want unwanted attention will you?

On 2016. 08. 25. at 9:59 AM, Volinus said:

I noticed that OP is 1post account on this topic

maybe the op is the designer of the design made of copy-paste...
this would explain everything. he created a new account to ask what's the situation about his design (thinking we wouldn't know it's him making the topic), he also says he ignores all the hate comments about it (cuz it's his design).
or not.

Archived