Forums

SSP Weapon Chests again

Sempra

Dear NCSoft,

can you explain why the hell we get the weapon chests back on SSP?

Last time they was deleted cuz the community fall down on knees and beg for it...  you come down from the sky and delete this crap..

Now, we get a nice patch and what see my eyes, the damm weapons are back and we get nuked by MGs and Grenadelaunchers from the damm " Hide in a Terror" Guys...

( yeah we can kill the terrors and chase the Gunners, but the reasons for this thread is, WHY they patch them back? )

I haven't been in SSP since patch, but this makes me not want to go back there again.  A single teleporting hacker wiping a group of players at grindtooth with hundreds of prestige each and then running off with 25 prestige to their name is not my idea of enjoyable content. 

Weapon chests are there because factions on so many servers are unbalanced. At least with the weapons now the low pop faction who HASN'T DONE a single SSP mine phase since merger can finally attack and chase the majority away for an hour or so and get some mine phases in.

Thank you for returning them.

4 minutes ago, JonJonPoPong said:

Weapon chests are there because factions on so many servers are unbalanced. At least with the weapons now the low pop faction who HASN'T DONE a single SSP mine phase since merger can finally attack and chase the majority away for an hour or so and get some mine phases in.

Nice joke.

if the cerus on my server use it to get a mine Phase ? NO

they camp at konta and kill all what come in range. If we try to catch them, they run into akbul or terrors.

if we change Channel, they change after some minutes too. They stand behind the terrors come out if we be infight and fall back then.

i am a melee Class so if i try to catch them i have a fight against a terror and a MG.

dont use the "unbalanced" fractions theme as a explanation why the weps are back. Its not true.

1 MG or grenadelauncher can kill a group of enemies if they fight with a terror, u lost ur quest and ur Prestige cuz they dont want to open more Channel, give guys a option to steal loan from guys who work for it and where is the answer from NCSoft ?

Greatz to all fanboys and low populated fractions, make more Videos at utube how u farm Prestige with weps. So we have more evidences to proof that the wep patch is only a part to make more Players go to Other games.

9 minutes ago, JonJonPoPong said:

On my server 1 faction is 5 TIMES the populations of the other faction. My faction hasn't done ONE SINGLE mine phase since the server merger.

Today for the first time we went out to SSP and fought since the first day of server merger.

pls read my post again, the unbalanced fraction blabla is not a explanation and not a " ups we dont say it in the patchnotes cuz its not affect anyone"

i am feeling sry that on ur Server the faction that u choose is underpopulated and had hard days on ssp, but give back a " steal loan from hard workers" with 2clicks is not the right way.

ur faction start a mining phase u try to make ur quest and i jump in and steal ur Prestige and stop u from Clear ur quest.. What u Think then?

3 hours ago, JonJonPoPong said:

I dunno about you, but Group 5 has been constantly decimated by Ceruleans, the underdog faction, and they didn't need guns.

And the weapons were abused by speed hackers. Do you really want them to shoot you to death, then teleport behind a Terror with your prestige?

12 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Tried that gun on the elite soldier. It seems to be ineffective since damage was around 250 each hit. Don't know about players haven't tried it yet.

They aren't meant to be used on field enemies. They're there to help lower geared people stand a chance against the higher geared ones.

7 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

They aren't meant to be used on field enemies. They're there to help lower geared people stand a chance against the higher geared ones.

i hate to use this but...u give ne the perfect food...

A Gun is created for poor guys that they can kill hardworking people to get their money?

ok stop it here..

NCSoft, why the weps come back. Stop ignore the com ( the guys who pay ) and tell us why.

thanks for all guys that answer to my thread and keep him up

Archived