"Business Casual" costume nerfed

Duri

What the heck happened to the Business Casual costume?     When it first appeared in the Wardrobe menu, it had a red blouse over a black skirt and awesome stockings nearly Louboutin-style heels.  It looked amazing, like very powerful take-no-prisoners office attire.    A bunch of us saw it and began saving to buy it.   This was gonna be a killer outfit.    

HIUzoMr.jpg

Now, the wardrobe shows the outfit has changed into a pink blouse over a white skirt.   It is FAR more casual, has none of the energy and just isn't the same at all.

Q1BRJVB.jpg

What happened, NCSOFT?   Why did you have to nerf this outfit so badly?    Fine if you want to have a pink version.  It does have it's own appeal and it's cute, but it is not even remotely the same as the black and red version.    

WHY!?!?!?     

I can only speak for TW Server for this, but they have all 3 versions in the wardrobe. When we had the red version in the wardrobe the male version was white too, as in the strictly business version. But on the TW server the male version also had a red shirt, black pants and black gloves. 
Wouldn't be too suprised if they are too lazy to fix it for us and just switched from the red to the pink :v Who knows.

5e4eb62f380b806cce063c32d9755249.png

• NCSOFT

Hi all, thanks for your comments! We aren't actually changing any of the costumes in this series. However, we're working to simplify things a bit and make them more intuitive. As part of that process, the Red/Black version appeared temporarily in the Wardrobe and led to some confusion. For those loving the Red/Black look and concerned that it was changed to pink, don't worry - you'll get a chance to don that crimson and onxy style in the future.

Thanks for all the comments and an explanation about what happened and why.   Gotta say, I've played a lot of games but this is the only one I can think of where the company responds to something like this, not to mention the community also commenting on it.

Thanks everyone!

Archived