Swimsuit Event Costume is not Account Bound yet after this patch? why?

BattleKat

Oh gosh i was gonna make a thread now! THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD the MOST!! But im utterly disappointed... they just change the name to Summer Splash from Summer Time! Ugh i have 2pcs of this outfit! :((

We were told that in future patches they were going to be account bound, i have 3 of those costumes stuck in a character and i need to transfer them x.x, i hope that dont take 100 patches more...i remember when a member of the staff told us that the training weapons as costume could be possible, now 6 months later and still nothing @.@

It was before this content update already said that it's going to be made mailable "next patch". Is the next patch really the next patch or is it something in the future? >_< I also have 3 of them sitting in my inventory on lyn character and I don't fancy them at all on lyns when I already have variants on my lyns. I need these out from there since it's taking so many inventory spots. Q_Q

I have ready for my alts. Right now I stored 1 of them in my wardrobe and the rest taking spaces in my vault -_- Was really hoping it became account bound after this patch too. At least the Summer Groove Variant is salvageable and I got sth out of them.

Archived