Forums

Thank you for the whirlwind valley changes

JonJonPoPong

The extra points for best player is great, the not being able to queue in groups of more than 2 also good and giving it a player rating system is also awesome. Hopefully people will play it more now.

Also thanks for the XP per match, whoever came up with the new ideas for it should be commended.

On the flip side, if you're someone who deals with lag... you are FORCED to enter Whirlwind even though you can't even function properly and you are FORCED to hold your team back in a place you don't even want to be because the delay is so massive it makes you want to stop playing entirely. But it's just too beneficial not to... cheap HM skills, a new gem and the loot boxes. Honestly please kill me.

40 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

IMO, it's horrible.  Having to deal with 450 AP people and AFK'ers is pure trash.  I tried it, won't be doing it again.

Yeah we didn't see that comming from a mile away when some muppet decided to make WWV the current event... O_o

I rly like this changes ,it put life back in this gamemode. The best thing was that they removed the ability to join as 6m what finally prevent the whales from farming the f2p ppl. 

So yea i have to say thank you for this too. The changes was about time to come. 

To base an event around one aspect of the game is kind of sad tbh. Also, I don't think the ranking thing is working properly? I have 0 wins, and I got matched against people who have crit def and 90k hp and HM 11 that can carry their team hard so I doubt they have 0 wins as well whereas my team has hm 6s. Like, wth. And I'm not complaining about hm6s, it just made no sense. 

and yes, there are a lot of afks. 

I don't honestly care about winning, but it doesn't seem easy to fairly match people which makes the event kind of shit. 

I thought everyone knows that there's a ranking going on in WWV like in PVP arena? Chill, this too shall pass. Once the higher ranks go higher, you will soon fight with people the same AP as yours...maybe. PVP matches are done based from our Hongmoon levels not on our APs.

yes fair enough

this time the devs , programmers or whoever made this possible deserves and applause

thank you very *cricket*ing much, you did a great job, yes ppl wil stil complain about everything, but nevertheless you made this part of the game worth playing it again, i coudl spend my whole day there even that means osing to better skilled and geared players, the fun that comes with it is worth it

on a hot fix theres should be an option to vote for afkers so that not only they wont get anything at all, but have to pay a fee for decreasing the dps of the team

10 hours ago, Shelly said:

To base an event around one aspect of the game is kind of sad tbh.

It isn't really just the one aspect though. Although the chests only drop from WWV, the keys you need to open them are from the PVE content.

The ranking thing is the greatest idea ever! For people having afkers in their groups, just rank up a little maybe to silver and I can assure you

that you will no more have them. It should be pointed out that the WWV is not only dependent on your stats but hugely on YOUR pvp

knowledge and skill. Anyway, I am totally enjoying this, I am nearly gold with o crit defence (but 106K hp lol).

Don't be stuck with the negative ideas but rather figure out what could be usefull for you to progress.

Seriously, the one that came up with these innovations to WWV deserve a cookie!

Im in the same boat as the players against the changes. All they have done is made 6v6 rng like everything else. rip skill/pvp based matches. Now its a flip of a coin to win. which team is going to have the least freeloaders? the only players that love these changes are the players that shouldnt be queuing to begin with. sub 400apers that never heard of crit def? ppl too lazy to get the free shields they should be on. ppl keep talking about rankings too. u know golds,silvers,bronzes so far all get queued together right?

but ya. lets all have a parade over the fact that players that login once a month for 5 mins can just afk a match and get the same credit as ppl that grind for their skills and gear. riiiight

Today I went to play Whirlwind in a very long time.I had fun .Then ...I was fighting against two FM..managed to kill them with help of my team mates...then I got bugged in some very strange animation ,like i was riding my own staff...like some kind of witch! Could only walk sideways ,like WSAD weren't anymore bind correctly but walking in random directions  (all this time only on side of map,near edge,and near walls and decors ) .I got killed,re spawn ,yet the weird stuck animation was still there ,I could use skills and type in chat normally yet all my direction controls stayed messed until end of fight ,when I could get out.Landing in Zaiwei ,I could normally use my walk again.

It wasn't fun.

Anyone else had ever same issues? thanks!

29 minutes ago, Windy said:

Today I went to play Whirlwind in a very long time.I had fun .Then ...I was fighting against two FM..managed to kill them with help of my team mates...then I got bugged in some very strange animation ,like i was riding my own staff...like some kind of witch! Could only walk sideways ,like WSAD weren't anymore bind correctly but walking in random directions  (all this time only on side of map,near edge,and near walls and decors ) .I got killed,re spawn ,yet the weird stuck animation was still there ,I could use skills and type in chat normally yet all my direction controls stayed messed until end of fight ,when I could get out.Landing in Zaiwei ,I could normally use my walk again.

It wasn't fun.

Anyone else had ever same issues? thanks!

That happens to me a lot.  I just have to hold mouse wheel button in and move the mouse to change camera angle and walk around while doing it and it usually corrects the issue.  I lost lots or arena matches because of it.

46 minutes ago, jones6 said:

That happens to me a lot.  I just have to hold mouse wheel button in and move the mouse to change camera angle and walk around while doing it and it usually corrects the issue.  I lost lots or arena matches because of it.

This is something new for me,thanks for reply ,I will set a ticket to support so they will be aware of it in order to correct this!

13 minutes ago, Windy said:

This is something new for me,thanks for reply ,I will set a ticket to support so they will be aware of it in order to correct this!

I think I've seen some summoners on the the latest content in KR flying. Who knows... lol

4 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

I think I've seen some summoners on the the latest content in KR flying. Who knows... lol

I was like 3 m floating from ground ,riding my weapon . This.i asked my pty members if they see me floating too,and they said yes wow,nice bug. Wasn't funny at all...:/ *worried*

9 minutes ago, Windy said:

I was like 3 m floating from ground ,riding my weapon . This.i asked my pty members if they see me floating too,and they said yes wow,nice bug. Wasn't funny at all...:/ *worried*

Lol, for now it's a bug but I'm positive that there are summoners (and familiars?) flying.

55 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

Lol, for now it's a bug but I'm positive that there are summoners (and familiars?) flying.

That thingy that fly over there...I guess is a Poharan pet,not a summoner? Oo

Archived