Forums

random disconnects

Maximus5

Another day disconnecting in Desolated Tomb .I think is called like this for a reason.I can 't be more damn desolated while playing knowing i have to run back through corridors that part of them are un-cleared by my party (this in the very lucky situation i am doing local )-or even worse -when i just DC at end of dungeon ,loosing all damn loot.We need to get this fixed,NcSoft.Please take a look into this and do something !

23 minutes ago, Windy said:

Another day disconnecting in Desolated Tomb .I think is called like this for a reason.I can 't be more damn desolated while playing knowing i have to run back through corridors that part of them are un-cleared by my party (this in the very lucky situation i am doing local )-or even worse -when i just DC at end of dungeon ,loosing all damn loot.We need to get this fixed,NcSoft.Please take a look into this and do something !

I would also like to add that I wasted 15 minutes today stuck in combat on my summoner in Desolate Tomb, and my party didn't even wait for me. only after they wiped somehow I was unstuck, but my fellow summoner who also was stuck in combat could not join at all to the fight with the last boss fight. cute, right? :) and that feeling when nothing drops anyway for a 84th time at the end =^^=

Archived