random disconnects

Maximus5

Like with server issues, they just blame us, and ignore the problems. If you guys haven't been dealing with such issues lately, then you just managed to avoid the conditions that make DCs more likely, such as how there's just less players, and bots (because there's less players, there's less bots) in the game these days, but they most certainly haven't fixed the underlying problems.

I think I found the reason for the random disconnects...

I find that everytime GameGuard crashed, so does the game! And it took me all night and a whole bunch of reboots to get a file associated with Gameguard to finally close!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of all the *cricket* moments for a random disonect!

I get the blighted dagger and Windstride to the nearest vault merchant and half-way through the load it pops up 'Disconnected from Server' right before the little Lyn decides to move again!

pissed me the *cricket* off!

i dont generally get arsed to complain too much or too easily but this whole ping/dc issue is really getting out of hand now.

ever since a week or so ago i get a random +100ms ping per day, now enjoying a stable 450-500ms at any given time which is borderline unplayable for any form of content.

coupled with random dc's and the fact that i cant even log in now since login server is unresponsive, you really shoudl start getting your shit together NCsoft.

if the servers indeed are in frankfurt like you claim them to be, my ping to tera which also has servers in frankfurt is 50-70ms and to your potato server it's 500-700.

you really dont want people to play this game do you ? *cricket* the stability updates and update your servers!

People complain about the appaling state of the servers all the time and nothing ever changes, you know why that is? NC SOFT doesnt care, this game has been left to rot in the hands of an incompetant dev team that doesnt give a single shred of a damn about the game. If things were going to ever change, they would have done it by now, that is the reality

Funny thing is, I would idle in world for 24hrs+ as toon goes into character selection screen and remain there until whenever I click connect. In other words In world I have no dc or connection problems. I've had little problems dcing in dungeons as well, only one or twice in a long time. What I think I'll try doing is idling in cross server for 24hrs+ and see what happens. 

On 24/09/2016 at 1:39 AM, GonnaNeedaMontage said:

People complain about the appaling state of the servers all the time and nothing ever changes, you know why that is? NC SOFT doesnt care, this game has been left to rot in the hands of an incompetant dev team that doesnt give a single shred of a damn about the game. If things were going to ever change, they would have done it by now, that is the reality

Totally agree no sign of life on twitter here on the forums checked and there facebook site was down TBH I really can not see this game seeing in the New Year at this rate. The DC'ing is taking the *cricket* Login 5min or mins and boom dc, xserver boom dc, dungeon boss boom dc. They are not feeding there hamsters in there servers located in there back yard in a shed. All my friends and 99% of clan mates have quit meh. Oh well this post is like flogging a dead horse not getting anywhere.

Archived