Forums

what to do once hit 50?

Maginbolo

I got 397 AP FM yet this is my 6th or 7th day playing since i came back so i only got the set of back then which is Lab/Bloodshade soul shield set, also been told by a very good FM 475 AP and well geared that i needed more AP to do Yeti yet having the same rotation as him we both fought each other for Aggro well i was surprised that he was having a hard time holding aggro over me seen that he got 80 AP over me and more of everything in total, then i was in Lair vs a 521 AP FM well geared, i mean i wish i had her gear and well i ended up tanking the last 2 bosses which are the most important after finishing lair i was surprised i took her aggro. I would love some insight in what dungeon's to do so i can stop been look down on, People base others in AP but i AP ins't everything.

As an FM once u skill he aggro reduce on rmb u will have hard times holding it. U do what everyone does. Upgrade ur gear to do the higher up dungeons in grps till u are good enough to do 4man dungeons to farm for the hm skills needed and other stuff. While u progress u learn how to play ur class so u wont fail as hell in 4 man grps and get urself geared with higher up soul shields till u got the bis ones.

U definitely need the asura ones except for 3,5 and 7. Overall 450 ap is enough to do it 6-man but unfortunately its not possible in this game to go for it via lobby because ppl dont like carry others except in premade grps so u will be forced to go for 500+ if not even more. U wont need Twisted except for fusing ur soul shields and getting the shards. 3,5,7 would be tomb as bis after todays patch. But u can go for be ido from nexus till then.

Fastest way would be buying from market or from events as with you AP I doubt even with 10 hours daily SSP won't give much. But later on you can do Soulstone Plains (faction area) to get soulstones and moonstones. After this patch they will add more ways to get moonstones I heard.

36 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Fastest way would be buying from market or from events as with you AP I doubt even with 10 hours daily SSP won't give much. But later on you can do Soulstone Plains (faction area) to get soulstones and moonstones. After this patch they will add more ways to get moonstones I heard.

these more ways are Season Reawards in 3v3 and 6v6

3 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

If I recall correctly also Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate dynamic quest boxes or at least there was something about that.

thats all about the 6v6 event. 
You will get chests out of 6v6 dailys and keys to open these chest from daily challenge, cold storage and haevens mandate (dynamic quest)

6 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

thats all about the 6v6 event. 
You will get chests out of 6v6 dailys and keys to open these chest from daily challenge, cold storage and haevens mandate (dynamic quest)

Seems like a strike of official English language that makes it hard to understand and sounds like something else than what it would be. My bad. x)

Archived