why not give DPS meter to 6-man dungeon?

Sakine

The DPS Meter is now available and will display automatically in the following scenarios:

• Solo Heroic Dungeons
  • 4-member Heroic Dungeon Bosses
  • 24-member Raid Bosses

why not give DPS meter to 6-man dungeon? afker, bots, and account buyers without knowing how to dps always stay and stick to 6-man dungeon...

16 minutes ago, Sakine said:

why not give DPS meter to 6-man dungeon? afker, bots, and account buyers without knowing how to dps always stay and stick to 6-man dungeon...

...wait ...you need a dps meter to see the damage of an AFKer?? >_>

Oh no no no, it's good like this. I don't support the idea of putting a DPS meter in 6-man dungeons, and I was really relieved when I saw it's not getting one.

Putting a DPS meter in 4-man dungeons is understandable, because there everyone has to put their maximum, and if people are aiming on building static groups, they have to know if someone's slacking off.

Solo and 24-man dungeons give a good insight for you about your own DPS, compare it to other people and see where you need to work more or try a new build.

Putting a DPS meter in 6-man dungeons would just only bring unnecessary stress/rage though. Remember, not everyone lives in the server room to be able to pull 10 ping. Remember, not everyone has high-end PC to run BnS. There are people out there who have to play on 1s settings and still lag like hell. And shhh, shhhhh..... before you might start saying "you should uninstall/kill yourself then" (like people in my faction chat do), remember it's a free to play game and people might still want to play this game even if they lag or have connection problems. 

In a 6-man group people can aid each other enough to compensate the DPS loss if one member isn't able to give 100%. Because, please understand this, many many people aren't able to put their 100% because of their connection or PC. Even if they do their very very best. And knowing our toxic community, these people will be shouted at, called lazy, idiot, told to kill themselves, etc. Oh no, please no one needs this. I know many people are just slacking off, but please protect the people who are actually giving their best even though they have a lot harder than people with low ping and high end PC. 

Please don't put DPS meter in 6-man dungeons!

Archived