LFG Desolate Tomb 4 man

Skylar

IGN: Aka Star

Server: Group 4 Iksa/Poh ||| People from other servers are welcomed to join 

Time zone: EST

Objective: To successfully clear 4 man desolate tomb

Requirements: At least 650+ AP or have the knowledge of clearing desolate tomb 4 man in other servers. Have at least done some research on all the bosses.

Details: Meet up right after patch to discuss our plan of attack. I can provide teamspeak/discord/skype for voice communications. Reply to this post if you are interested. 

On August 23, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Skylar said:

IGN: Aka Star

Server: Group 4 Iksa/Poh ||| People from other servers are welcomed to join 

Time zone: EST

Objective: To successfully clear 4 man desolate tomb

Requirements: At least 650+ AP or have the knowledge of clearing desolate tomb 4 man in other servers. Have at least done some research on all the bosses.

Details: Meet up right after patch to discuss our plan of attack. I can provide teamspeak/discord/skype for voice communications. Reply to this post if you are interested. 

I don't exactly meet the AP requirements, but I've rewatched and read the mechanics of this final boss plenty of times to know how it work. 

IGN: Whissia, FM, AP: 602? (Maybe higher). Also on your server.

Also looking for 4man tombs, just use this post for looking for a group.

I cleared 6 man over 10 times.

I am on Mushin Server, IGN: Chadesiel  class: sin AP 700

I am willing to join your discord (or if you are on mushin, i can join your clan)

My time zone is CST ( if est is 9pm, my time is 8pm). I am free monday-friday evening, and weekends.

I want to clear/keep farming this dungeon untill I have 300 clears for the achievement.

If you have similar schedule and want to try to clear 4man desolate plz msg/pm in game.

Thanks

Archived