Desolation tomb kfm

segev

So straight to the point, I've heard kfm getting a terrible nerf... Can anyone actually prove it? It's not the first time I hear it as well as its going to get buffed as well....  I'd like to know whats the nerf and how it will affect us further on in Pvp/pve, thanks in advance. Oh and one last thing...  So far our dps is far behind rest of the classes? 

38 minutes ago, segev said:

So straight to the point, I've heard kfm getting a terrible nerf... Can anyone actually prove it? It's not the first time I hear it as well as its going to get buffed as well....  I'd like to know whats the nerf and how it will affect us further on in Pvp/pve, thanks in advance. Oh and one last thing...  So far our dps is far behind rest of the classes? 

I dont play a KFM, but here u can find the KR Patchnotes, idk if this changes are a buff or a nerf.

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/3/

DPS?!?!

Dont think about it, if u can tank and handle the mechanics and bring the blue buff its enough, all guys that only ask for high dps and watching the damm dpsmeter ( works only in 4men Dungeons) can try to keep the 1place if the boss chasing them xD

2 hours ago, segev said:

Its not a "terrible nerf" it wont really affect how we currently play already. The changes are perfectly fine to the class. For the dps i mean thats on you. I main a KFM and its damage is fine. I am never slacking behind on DPS and everyone in my party is usually in the 700's+

Uhh just read the patch notes again or just really looked at it now. I dont see how this is much of a "nerf" 

To my feeling the changes mainly made the KFM more viable for OW PvP, especially 6v6.

In PvE, my feeling is BM has moved up to definite main tank, with KFM only tanking if no BM is present and otherwise having a nicer time to really polish that fighting-spirit-pressure-point-comet-strike burst without having to dodge during the 10 seconds.

Archived