You will change?

Sempra

eD6MFFn.jpg

You will change ur build after the KR Patch?

discuss it here and let me ( us) now what way the bm will go...

Sources:

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/2/

(change on the right corner " Option-> KR mode" )

https://bnstree.com/BM

feel free to spread ur buildchanges and why.

I'm sad about the PvP nerf to bladestorm. Might spec it later on when I hit HM 11 but for now I don't have enough points. Bladefence would've been really good if we didn't need to hit flicker first to proc it, probably sticking with 0 points in flash step for PvP. Definitely taking it in PvE though.

Kind of skeptical about dragon cleave, between Q + SS + lightning draw + HM Z (24s) we easily have a draw stance switch whenever we need it without using dragon cleave, and having only 1 chi regen on HM Breeze is definitely no good. Not to mention with Blade Fence we will have even less downtime for draw stance because we don't have to use normal block all the time anymore and it gives 3 chi regen per block.

6 hours ago, Avalyn said:

Kind of skeptical about dragon cleave, between Q + SS + lightning draw + HM Z (24s) we easily have a draw stance switch whenever we need it without using dragon cleave, and having only 1 chi regen on HM Breeze is definitely no good. Not to mention with Blade Fence we will have even less downtime for draw stance because we don't have to use normal block all the time anymore and it gives 3 chi regen per block.

thanks for ur words.

yep i see this too, i play into firemode, so propably i never see dragoncleeve, but the cd reduction make it nice.

Bladefence is nice, but we dont get a cd refresh after a block..so we keep sitting on a 0.8 cd before we can again block with it.

time to learn for some of us (included me)

Breeze..hmm which path i choose.. idk.. one give health and the other dragon cleave.. puhh hard

@Avalyn with mode u play ( Light or Fire? )

I'm using lightning

You have to remember though, normal block CD is 1s which is actually longer than 0.8 on bladefence. Both of them last longer than the cooldown but bladefence is 1.2 seconds so you have to be careful if the boss is using a multiple hit AoE that might catch you in the gap between bladefence refreshes

Archived