High Expectations

CrimsonKitsune

6 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

LOL its still to hard to get them its too difficult at the moment all methods for low level to get them are hidden behind ap wall and mushins tower.

Oh yes they do in its 7-8 month life span its already this barren and dry bots are taking over forums now and in game chat is their stronghold. BNS isn't even a match to WOW or SWTOR because they have way more people on them  than BNS. Its appeal is there but the rest of the game drives people away there only so much gameplay can do for you. BTW each region has a quota BNS is not going to hold servers in a failing region because other regions are doing good they will cut NA/EU and move resources to profiting regions to make them more profitable plain and simple. No players don't come and go they either stay or they leave and when they leave it'll be a while before they come back to spend money liabilities/bills aren't going to wait for them to return to get their money.

Ok but you do know those people voicing their displeasure are the majority right?

Hmm.  Look I'm not sure if you have an axe to grind or are just posting your opinions, but you should know that the NCsoft financials do not support your generalizations.  In fact, they show exactly what I have stated.  They are a business of course and if they begin to lose money they will do something about it.  But to allude to the end of the game is  premature.  Your opinions are not reflective or representative of anyone other than yourself and there is concrete data to back up that point.

You assume you know a lot based on the discussions on the forums, but the fact is most players do not participate in the discussions here.  Many in fact avoid forums and Reddit unless there is something new coming or they are looking for specific information regarding some aspect of the game.

Look up NCsoft financials.  They were just released a few weeks ago.  Look at the boon that BnS is in terms of profit for the company over all and then look at what NA/EU has contributed.  The game is not in trouble in NA/EU.  It is preforming better than expected.

L

4 hours ago, Yolie said:

Hmm.  Look I'm not sure if you have an axe to grind or are just posting your opinions, but you should know that the NCsoft financials do not support your generalizations.  In fact, they show exactly what I have stated.  They are a business of course and if they begin to lose money they will do something about it.  But to allude to the end of the game is  premature.  Your opinions are not reflective or representative of anyone other than yourself and there is concrete data to back up that point.

You assume you know a lot based on the discussions on the forums, but the fact is most players do not participate in the discussions here.  Many in fact avoid forums and Reddit unless there is something new coming or they are looking for specific information regarding some aspect of the game.

Look up NCsoft financials.  They were just released a few weeks ago.  Look at the boon that BnS is in terms of profit for the company over all and then look at what NA/EU has contributed.  The game is not in trouble in NA/EU.  It is preforming better than expected.

L

FIrst off I have no malice towards nc soft I merely voice my displeasure with the game and counter lies (Lies being the game is fine and bots are greatly reduced) that's it. Now you talk about financials and generalizations I don't know about you but with the current player base on my server which is three servers in one still couldn't compete to just one server when the game first launched. As for financials me neither you can't speculate on that only NC soft can what may look good to you or I may not be the case with NC soft, you see companies have shareholders, staff,liabilities etc all these are credit accounts (except shareholders dividends) or things that take away from revenue (revenue is money earned from sales) those things might be more than what NCsoft makes if that is the case they make a net loss which means its losing money and they need to make the companies solvency (ability to make money) go up so again can't say about financials. I didn't saw what you said so please clarify on that issue pls. Which they're doing something they're trying to attract people who left and make premium look more appealing to people hence the weapon upgrade reduction.I am saying the current path NCsoft is on is a bad one and if they don't fix the issues in the game people will quit whats so hard to understand about that? Well yes my opinion is reflective of my self but it still doesn't mean my opinion doesn't resonate with the other community members nor does it mean other people don't agree with my opinion. No I don't assume I know based on these one forums I have been to reddit,IGN, and other reputable forum sites and they all say that BNS is too grindy just because you don't see a problem doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Funny you seem to know what majority of players do in the game where is your proof to back this claim up that they are avoiding it? did you poll or did a survey? As I said earlier me neither you can talk on NC soft financials only NC soft can what might be good for us might not be good for them. BTW if you call the sorry state NA and especially EU is in right now acceptable you have low standards for this game. 

Tbh the best way to play BnS is by lvling next to a friend, playing duo from lvl 1 to 50 with out having to join 4 or 6 player partys (unless is a raid boss, and still those are possible), that way you dont have to worry about AP, obviusly both have to help each other to craft the transformation stones, but me and my friend managed to duo the whole game content, obviusly we died many times learning how to defeat some boss's with out help but it was really fun, and we are doing it again with different class's this time.

To me, those players that have AP requirements for their Dungeons are way more noob than those who dont mind, why? because AP only mean that the dungeon is going to be way easier than it should, and you guys are playing a videogame, the point is have fun, and killing a boss in 5 seconds is not fun at all, and dont tell me ''we want to finish it fast to gear us up faster'' because theres not much end game content to even be worried about finish fast.

Archived