Thinking of coming back

Ciocolici

17 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

No it is still bad it even got worse after the merge. What I meant I can't respond to it is that it was soo off point you were in your own perfect haven to tell me and the rest of the community who has been dealing with bots non stop to actually believe bots has been greatly reduced (Which is a lie). To claim so boldly that bots are greatly reduced is not only dishonest but shows the disconnect players have in this game. I keep finding few people saying the bot problem went down and plenty who still say the bot problem increased. 

Every time you started saying something regarding of how the game design should entirely bended to your will, you often use 'community' as your cover, as your backup but to be frank, where are they? Where? Define your plenty? What's so off point about my post, is my actual situation about bots back then isn't an issue at all?

All I can see is YOU, being bold enough to tell others that they are sprouting lies all around this thread, all I can see is others saying bot issue did not go worse, apparently everyone who disagree with you are completely disconnected with this community. Everyone who spent enough time in the game of its past will know that the current situation on bots are a lot better compared to the past, unlike people who'd rather spent time on forum whining from the start to now and are completely clueless yet have the audacity to say stuffs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2016 at 9:55 AM, Shukran said:

for such a silly reason, dont come back.

-_- that's only half the reason...the other half is my computer went the way of the VCR and just now got a new one and just haven't re-downloaded BnS since it's so big...

seriously 6GB on the first patch and 7GB on the second!?

7 hours ago, Zerecas said:

Every time you started saying something regarding of how the game design should entirely bended to your will, you often use 'community' as your cover, as your backup but to be frank, where are they? Where? Define your plenty? What's so off point about my post, is my actual situation about bots back then isn't an issue at all?

All I can see is YOU, being bold enough to tell others that they are sprouting lies all around this thread, all I can see is others saying bot issue did not go worse, apparently everyone who disagree with you are completely disconnected with this community. Everyone who spent enough time in the game of its past will know that the current situation on bots are a lot better compared to the past, unlike people who'd rather spent time on forum whining from the start to now and are completely clueless yet have the audacity to say stuffs.

Never said it should bend to my will, what I said is that the game is dying because of said problems and that said problems must be fixed if the game wants to survive. I don't need any cover this is me stating my opinion first and foremost I don't need anyone to support me in my claim that the requirements are insane. They're the negative posters you seem to do battle with every single day and it was also you that said there is too much negativity in the forums and that people (more than one) need to chill or quit (they took you on the latter). My plenty is the 376 posts you had to make in your forum lifetime or the lone pages of negativity in the forum. Thats totally right your situation of bots differ from mines and the communities thank you for admitting it. 
All you see is me posting in the forums?? strange I could've sworn you were attacking someone last week about the ap wall and also going on about soo much NEGATIVITY but eh. This one forum post with 4 or so people agreeing all of which are either on barely populated servers or had to do a work around to evade the bots are perfect evidence to present right? Yes because one they had to do a work around and two their circumstances were different than others. I started the game a week after it launched trust me its worse. You still insulting other players this is why I resonate with the community while you don't try to be more considerate with other people.I am finished talking I already won, the game is changing and the majority is finally being listened to, I am confident the game is on the right direction of change.    

Archived