@GM Increase the drop rate and Quantity

Hanadeus

as the tittle says increase the drop rate and quantity at dungeons, specially 4man dungeons,

cause for few days been doing nothing but 4man dungeons, and noticed after finished 4Man Yeti (Avalanch Den) getting 2 Stinger Really? after all that hard work,

4Man Lair 1 Stinger and 1 Weapon,

Necro4 man gives 3stinger and weapon or something else dont remember,

Nexus gives stinger like 10 each run 18 nexus piece and 2keys,

only gloom does little better stingers like 12 and seed and ss

others are nothing increase the drop rates and quantity pls, cause one stinger used to be 2.5g worth now 50s so each run worth 50s? and u have to bid for 30s,

so we have to farm in gloom only? others are worthless? DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

12 minutes ago, Hanadeus said:

as the tittle says increase the drop rate and quantity at dungeons, specially 4man dungeons,

cause for few days been doing nothing but 4man dungeons, and noticed after finished 4Man Yeti (Avalanch Den) getting 2 Stinger Really? after all that hard work,

4Man Lair 1 Stinger and 1 Weapon,

Necro4 man gives 3stinger and weapon or something else dont remember,

Nexus gives stinger like 10 each run 18 nexus piece and 2keys,

only gloom does little better stingers like 12 and seed and ss

others are nothing increase the drop rates and quantity pls, cause one stinger used to be 2.5g worth now 50s so each run worth 50s? and u have to bid for 30s,

so we have to farm in gloom only? others are worthless? DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

us as the players flooded the market with stingers and now are trying to do the same with moonstones sadly is the only thing that is decent profit along with the soulstones u get when doing ssp and with summer trove this week its only gonna decline even further all  i can say is increaseing the drop rate will only make the stingers worth even less then they are right now. 

ME..and the players who did yeti4 when it came out, 

struggled to farm stingers, because we had few chances of dropping it, because there were few dungeons that dropped it.

and its price was 2g+

now stingers are no more the bottleneck or the game's upgrading system, they drop from nearly everything, there are new and new dungeons that drop them.

u can clearly see them prices being 30s now. (i actually bid them 1copper in F8, and we veteran usually can pass someone who bid 1copper even 10+stingers)

hence farm those dungeons or purchase them.

ps: how many yeti 4, necro4 and lair 4 do u have?

edit: farm shattered 4 if u need stingers. when bad luck happens u can see a drop formed solely by stingers...

21 hours ago, Shukran said:

ME..and the players who did yeti4 when it came out, 

struggled to farm stingers, because we had few chances of dropping it, because there were few dungeons that dropped it.

and its price was 2g+

now stingers are no more the bottleneck or the game's upgrading system, they drop from nearly everything, there are new and new dungeons that drop them.

u can clearly see them prices being 30s now. (i actually bid them 1copper in F8, and we veteran usually can pass someone who bid 1copper even 10+stingers)

hence farm those dungeons or purchase them.

ps: how many yeti 4, necro4 and lair 4 do u have?

edit: farm shattered 4 if u need stingers. when bad luck happens u can see a drop formed solely by stingers...

well as i said only gloom and mast  gives good drops others are not good drops

Archived