Hype Hype Hype....

jonny0707

1 minute ago, Slyce said:

There is no information about the release schedule for next year, yet. 

Ebondrake Citadel and Midnight Skypetal are most likely the last dungeons we get this year.

awesome man, thank you! :D , you really made my day :D ^_^

24 minutes ago, amir73 said:

so we have 4 months to get legendary lvl 6?

Why stage 6? For what? You don't Need legendary at all for anything this year. I am at stage 3 and this compared with stage 6 means very little to no noticible damage increase.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

i really dislike 24men dungeons.

Yes, I am on the same-ish opinion ... I don't like them either, Beastbog is just the worst for example... the old e.fleet supply chain was the best 24 men in my opinion, and after that the 24-men  dungeons are just lowering in quality... but midnight skypetal plains may be different. ofc it is not easy, but we need to do the dungeon to get our legendary soul shield, which will be the best probably when they are released (or one of the best). the other 24-men dungeons we have are giving us nothing, but pain and and suicidal thoughts cuz of being so bored, but midnight skypetal plains will be worth doing, even if it will be a bit boring. I'm really w8ing for it.

12 minutes ago, QRob said:

Yes, I am on the same-ish opinion ... I don't like them either, Beastbog is just the worst for example... the old e.fleet supply chain was the best 24 men in my opinion, and after that the 24-men  dungeons are just lowering in quality... but midnight skypetal plains may be different. ofc it is not easy, but we need to do the dungeon to get our legendary soul shield, which will be the best probably when they are released (or one of the best). the other 24-men dungeons we have are giving us nothing, but pain and and suicidal thoughts cuz of being so bored, but midnight skypetal plains will be worth doing, even if it will be a bit boring. I'm really w8ing for it.

the only way i could """"""""enjoy""""""""" 24men, would be reworking plog sanctum. (basically i prefer 24 men to be like ssp.)

still, i dont like them

2 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Awakened/True Scorp is more than enough for the upcoming content.

Anything higher is just a luxury.

Scorpio weapon should suffice in terms of weapon strength, however I think we also need a maxed out Bracelet to get a protection buff for Ebondrake Citadel similar to how we needed Awakened Oathbreaker Belt for Asura's Brand resistance.

2 hours ago, Arcsine said:

Scorpio weapon should suffice in terms of weapon strength, however I think we also need a maxed out Bracelet to get a protection buff for Ebondrake Citadel similar to how we needed Awakened Oathbreaker Belt for Asura's Brand resistance.

Asura Bracelet provides the same resistance.

And I was only speaking of Weapon terms rather than overall gear.

21 minutes ago, Slyce said:

Yes, it was a trailer for the Soul Fighter. Also that trailer for new skills is old news for us as well. We already have all these skills.

but it is awesome :)

8 hours ago, plasticmemories said:

read the damn producers letter, its right there.. another waste of time thread lol

sure... you can go anytime and ... why did you comment here if this is a waste of time ?

Archived