And my journey continues

gabor100

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/219973-why-im-not-seeing-anyone-alongside-my-journey/

Last time I was at field boss Hakan to upgrade my Necklace. Couldn't solo it so I was continuing the story and come back later.

• I got to Lycan field boss, 3-4 people killed it a few times, RNG gave me only soul shields and Axes, bought my bracers for market.

• Hujikar(pig sacrifice boss) world boss was the next, it was very rare to see ONE person doing it, got Axes from 3 chests. Let's come back later, don't have gold to upgrade my weapon anyway.

• Croak King (Imperator weapon) was the next target, there was 1 dude standing there(afk?) for some time. Since I heard I will "swim" in gold after 45+ I bought the weapon and broke myself.

• Whos the next? Hype, it Profane Jiangshi, gotta get that costume too. Axes and soul shields again(from free essences). Was there for a while, where are the people, nobody wanna kill it anymore? Let's come back later.

Again, I haven't seen more then 1-2 people in the game. I saw 5-6 people in Mushin's Tower standing around. 

I started this game as Soul Fighter. My goal was to get Deva, Stinger, Karri Suit, Profane Shroud, Lycan, Seductress costumes. But since there was nobody doing the things for it, I thought that at Lv50 I would get enought money for essences or could solo it fast.

Somehow I killed that Mushin guy in story. But i'm stuck at Yunsang story, my damage is so low and his so high that I started to question if it's worth it to continue or not.
I feel like I burned myself out, got nothing that I wanted, i'm pissed, wanted to throw my keyboard/mouse ot of the window at that Yunsang dude. RNG sucks, playing alone in an MMO sucks.

So let's join a clan you say. Message from the ingame chat(it was something like that): For what do you need a clan? Asking for a clan at Lv4x is like asking for one at Lv5(five). You don't need a clan for anything below Lv50, you can solo everything.

But it's a great time to take a break(for forever) and go play PSO2 where even if you solo, you can play with +3 NPC's. We get Silva's partner card next week and America is coming to Phantasy Star Online 2.

9 hours ago, gabor100 said:

Again, I haven't seen more then 1-2 people in the game. I saw 5-6 people in Mushin's Tower standing around. 

Seems we are in same group but the Mushin Tower I find hard to believe. Usually when I log in there I barely can move thanks to the lag of so many people being there. T_T At what time do you usually play?

8 hours ago, ander01se said:

Reroll on Windrest and I'll help you out a bit if you can't find people. :p

Fujin Kusanagi

I don't really fell like i want to go throught everything again.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

At what time do you usually play?

From 8-9 to 22-24(GMT+2), i was in Mushin Tower for the story from 19-20 yesterday. Yes i change channels(damn wait time), will make pictures later.

1 minute ago, gabor100 said:

I don't really fell like i want to go throught everything again.

From 8-9 to 22-24(GMT+2), i was there for the story from 19-21 yesterday.

That is odd. Each time I am in Mushin at that point it's filled. Tried changing channel?

14 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Seems we are in same group but the Mushin Tower I find hard to believe. Usually when I log in there I barely can move thanks to the lag of so many people being there. T_T At what time do you usually play?

Checked again, just for you, it's ~2 hours later then yesterday and there are 25 people in Ch1 and 8 people on Ch 2. Honestly I wouldn't call ~30 peeple a lot, because way more people are watching Quna and Hatsune Miku concerts in PSO2 on every "channel"(it's called block there).

I was going back to Pinchy and Deva and do you know what, 2-3 people where there, i'm probably overreacting it but they would just wipe to it if i wouldn't be there to tank it. 

When i was there with low level, duo-trio it was so bad that you can not imagine. I feel bad for new players who need to "suffer" with this solo your way to Lv50 bs in an mmo, and after that that stupid AP requirment bs comes, parser wont really help them to find others to play with either. What i see is that this is just a cash grab, squeeze out the last cent from the rest of the world as long as they can.

2 minutes ago, gabor100 said:

Checked again, just for you, it's ~2 hours later then yesterday and there are 25 people in Ch1 and 8 people on Ch 2. Honestly I wouldn't call ~30 peeple a lot, because way more people are watching Quna and Hatsune Miku concerts in PSO2 on every "channel"(it's called block there).

I was going back to Pinchy and Deva and do you know what, 2-3 people where there, i'm probably overreacting it but they would just wipe to it if i wouldn't be there to tank it. 

When i was there with low level, duo-trio it was so bad that you can not imagine. I feel bad for new players who need to suffer with this solo your way to Lv50 bs in an mmo, and after that tha stupid AP requirment bs comes, perser wont really help them to find others to play with either. What i see is that this is just a cash grab, squeeze out the last cent from the rest of the world as long as they can.

My clan consists mostly of lvl 10-40 and only ONE out of them was complaining that the leveling was hard. I am talking about clan with 40+ members. It is so personal how a player feels about the leveling but for me this game has alot people in it. I used to play a game where there were 3 channels and there were max 10 people divided to all these channels in max 3 cities while 5 other cities were completely deserted. Literally no one was playing low level areas and only way to get low level dungeons cleared were to ask high levels to carry you. The game alone had around 200-300 players in total each day playing. At least in BnS it is possible but hard to clear the low level dungeons. But hey, we all are different, we all have different preferences in games and their difficulty and indeed people compare games to other games they have played. You will find low level areas similar to this game's on each game unfortunately. On the other hand some high level areas are way too overpopulated which makes it pretty much annoying now that the servers linked. It was good for low level areas but not really that good for high level areas.

Just now, Solidarius said:

you may be right, but what the OP saying is true

lvl1-50 is a lonely road, even if you have clan, unless someone near your lvl will quest with you, or someone making an alt, you are going to solo 1-50

the good news is for most people its not hard, there are only a few dungs in the game during lvling to 50 that you will need a group to do. 

mabey his server is just low population... over here in NA when i made an alt, i seen plenty of people lvling 

Cannot disagree with this. Though each time I made low level alt or went to help someone with low level dungeons there were plenty of people in that area. Most for some reason just wont communicate and solo hard dungeons rather than party with others. It is hard to believe OP's server is that low population as he is on same server group as I am. It might not be the biggest but definitely not the smallest either.

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This is Mushin Tower at 10-11 pm GMT +2. People might be afk but there still are people. There are way more than 5-6 people since that is only one spot and one angle of the Mushin Tower.

tXotHnW.jpg

you may be right, but what the OP saying is true

lvl1-50 is a lonely road, even if you have clan, unless someone near your lvl will quest with you, or someone making an alt, you are going to solo 1-50

the good news is for most people its not hard, there are only a few dungs in the game during lvling to 50 that you will need a group to do. 

mabey his server is just low population... over here in NA when i made an alt, i seen plenty of people lvling 

Hey,

Same here in EU a lot people are leveling. I am level21 atm and I met a lot new people during my leveling.

Even in dungeons I had people wanting to play.

I am sure new update will bring old people back, since the game is getting updates constantly 

You picked a bad server is all, occurrences like these are the reason I hate games that force you to choose a server upon character creation - sure one large server would cost more and lag a bit more if they go cheap on it, but it prevents servers from going dead and avoids the eventually "server merges" down the line.

Population numbers on the servers would be a nice indicator for new incoming players and such, but one server would make sure things like this don't happen. Best thing you can do is reroll on another server, otherwise once you cap out, cross server kind of eliminates this issue since you're not forced to do as many open world instances.

Archived