Agility bug still there since 6 months really?

resonances

I have started PVPing since about 1 month ago or so and i main a kfm. Well at first it was really hard but after some time i got significantly better i think. However i always had big problems especially against sins, fm and summoners. Also sometimes versus destroyers, even though i read its quite favorable for the kfm due to agility. Well and here is the big big issue with agility,

which is the main reason im not pvping right now anymore. So upon resisting 3 times with either Q or E or SS, you get the agility buff for 6 seconds with 100% evasion.

Wow thats cool but 100% evasion? Sorry this buff is not working right in anyway, i especially often proc it against casters and destroyers easily. The problem is they still hit me around 50% of the time i think. I also have video footage where a friend helped me record. So i watched the stats and saw all classes seem to have a 109,30% accuracy factor. So i thought hm does that mean around 9,30 % of the attacks still hit me because i only have 100% evasion? So honestly this accuracy value is extremly wierd and produces a randomness which cant be evaluated right into play, if i just have to hope it wont hit (if this is the issue for getting hit). Also I noticed more things: 1) AOE fields seem to hit every single time of their duration while i have agility up (Well however that would be reasonable and id understand if it doesnt evade ground targeted AOEs. 2) It seems that almost any attack executed from behind seems to have a much higher hit chance. Also in generally if my theory is right and if the problem is the 109,30% accuracy, then the hit chance would be around 10%. So 1 outta 10. However in the tests i did with my friend, it hit much more frequently, easily surpassing 10%. Id say at least 30%. If u guys dont trust me test it out, and since this is a very awesome and strong mechanic of the kfm, the fact that its not working is a major flaw right now. I ve also read through different communities where ppl had this issue 6 months ago, it seems NCsoft still didnt do a thing about it. Pretty wierd since B&S is especially famous for its pvp. So has anyone else noticed? Im really veeery upset by this, share your opinions, and i hope NCsoft will read this and take a look at it.

Oh and also i wanted to mention, i contacted support for this since they have a "Gameplay-Section" well useless effort.

At first they wanted me to give them video footage which i did with 5 videos. Afterwards they still didnt know which skill i was referring to even though i told them in the previous tickets several times. Then today i got a funny answer saying they cant do anything about this kinda, why have a gameplay support then?

Well no comment, but gotta love those classical cheap support answers.

If I remember correctly, Agility increases your evasion BY %100 not TO %100.  It basically doubles your evasion stat.  I'm not one of the math wizards, so I don't know how that factors in with your opponent's accuracy.  You'll have to wait for someone else to help you answer that one.  If I'm wrong, please let me know.  :D

5 hours ago, TheDaiyu said:

If I remember correctly, Agility increases your evasion BY %100 not TO %100.  It basically doubles your evasion stat.  I'm not one of the math wizards, so I don't know how that factors in with your opponent's accuracy.  You'll have to wait for someone else to help you answer that one.  If I'm wrong, please let me know.  :D

You're wrong, and I'm letting you know.

If you have 20% evasion, max agility pushes you to 120% in your [P] description.

However, accuracy scales better than evasion. This is the case that 107% accuracy will almost always hit 20% evasion. Any accuracy percentile above 100% for the same level will be significant over evasion. 120% evasion is probably good enough to evade all mob/boss hits, but isn't enough against other players. 100% missrate for 120% evasion is probably 115% accuracy. So having something like 130% accuracy is enough to hit through max agility some of the time.

Additionally, defensive stats are affected by direction. Evasion works by evading frontal attacks in a 180° semicircle in front of you, vertically and horizontally. Attacks from above, below, and behind have a reduced evasion rate (I'm guessing 10-25% of your evasion), and skills that pierce defense go right through. Under cc, evasion is also useless.

Why this is the case, is still unclear.

Im talking about only PVP right now. In pvp i think every class has 109,30% accuracy (not sure tho, i only saw it on warlock, kfm and bm). Agility Buff increases your evasion rate if take a look into your stat window (P) to 100%. Especially to point one more thing out, im not talking about pvp in the pve world im, talking bout PVP in arena where everything has a fixed value ( Sorry maybe that got u guys confused). Any yes all in all Hire De Lune, i already knew that with the directions before, but there is no explanation that is why im very annoyed. Why is there 109,30% accuracy in PVP, if in my opinion the accuracy for all classes should be a 100% value since hypothetically a 100% accuracy would mean to hit every single hit against a normal target anyways. So this is very wierd and it would be awesome if NCSOFT would take a look at this. Also as i said, even if we count the 109,30% accuracy against 100% evasion, that would be 9,30% hit chance hypothetically. However in the videos i recorded the average rate at which moves hit me is veeeery far above 9,30%. It looks at least like a value around 30-50% percent (and im not accounting in the hits from behind, only the frontals). If u got a friend KFM check it out, im neither lying nor raging about that here. Also i cant say its right that defense pierce spells go through because i tried with my friend and he also used some of this skills, and sometimes he hit, sometimes not (thats what i remember). I also just asked my friend if he can remember and he said the same (im not 100% sure tho). Ill try again probably to make sure. However well the randomness of getting hit during agility is a tad to luckbased in my opinion. NCSOFT should clearly explain how evasion is supposed to work in all different interactions like aoe, attacks from behind/side etc. There is so much unclear stuff and agility really feels wierd right now.

On 8/19/2016 at 6:31 PM, Hire De Lune said:

You're wrong, and I'm letting you know.

If you have 20% evasion, max agility pushes you to 120% in your [P] description.

However, accuracy scales better than evasion. This is the case that 107% accuracy will almost always hit 20% evasion. Any accuracy percentile above 100% for the same level will be significant over evasion. 120% evasion is probably good enough to evade all mob/boss hits, but isn't enough against other players. 100% missrate for 120% evasion is probably 115% accuracy. So having something like 130% accuracy is enough to hit through max agility some of the time.

Additionally, defensive stats are affected by direction. Evasion works by evading frontal attacks in a 180° semicircle in front of you, vertically and horizontally. Attacks from above, below, and behind have a reduced evasion rate (I'm guessing 10-25% of your evasion), and skills that pierce defense go right through. Under cc, evasion is also useless.

Why this is the case, is still unclear.

I'm glad to be wrong in this case.  :D  Thanks

On 20.08.2016 at 9:32 AM, resonances said:

Im talking about only PVP right now. In pvp i think every class has 109,30% accuracy (not sure tho, i only saw it on warlock, kfm and bm). Agility Buff increases your evasion rate if take a look into your stat window (P) to 100%. Especially to point one more thing out, im not talking about pvp in the pve world im, talking bout PVP in arena where everything has a fixed value ( Sorry maybe that got u guys confused). Any yes all in all Hire De Lune, i already knew that with the directions before, but there is no explanation that is why im very annoyed. Why is there 109,30% accuracy in PVP, if in my opinion the accuracy for all classes should be a 100% value since hypothetically a 100% accuracy would mean to hit every single hit against a normal target anyways. So this is very wierd and it would be awesome if NCSOFT would take a look at this. Also as i said, even if we count the 109,30% accuracy against 100% evasion, that would be 9,30% hit chance hypothetically. However in the videos i recorded the average rate at which moves hit me is veeeery far above 9,30%. It looks at least like a value around 30-50% percent (and im not accounting in the hits from behind, only the frontals). If u got a friend KFM check it out, im neither lying nor raging about that here. Also i cant say its right that defense pierce spells go through because i tried with my friend and he also used some of this skills, and sometimes he hit, sometimes not (thats what i remember). I also just asked my friend if he can remember and he said the same (im not 100% sure tho). Ill try again probably to make sure. However well the randomness of getting hit during agility is a tad to luckbased in my opinion. NCSOFT should clearly explain how evasion is supposed to work in all different interactions like aoe, attacks from behind/side etc. There is so much unclear stuff and agility really feels wierd right now.

In short words - trump card and key stat for KFM does not work in PvP. 

Just **** from korea makes "balance" lol

Yes thats how i felt. That a trump card defensive ability is not working right. I dont say a kfm has no chance against another class at the moment. But i just doesnt feel right. This ability was especially strong against destroyers and several caster classes in my opinion. And yes im really annoyed by the fact it doesnt work right. Support doesnt help in any way. Eventhough support has a gameplay section concerning skills, they told me they are not responsible for this XD. I told them why even bother having a Skills support section, if u cant help in any way? Then another classical 24/7 cheap support answer came and they told me to write about this here. Well i am writing here but the latest patch didnt change anything concerning that as far as i know. Right because we are ncsoft and give a shit lol. thats how i feel, they just push reponsibility to the next person they can find, and in the end no one cares. Just kinda feel left alone with this. But who knows maybe a "wonder" happens.

It is working as intended. It stated that it will increase your agility by 100% and it did. It just happens that accuracy is designed to be higher than 100%. So you need to stack even more agility to have full 6 sec immunity, which sounds fair to me. Aoe attacks and other defence penetration skills ignores your agility stacks so it also sounds fair to me if we got hit by those. Hitting behind has been tested to increase your hit rate, also sounds fair except that this is a hidden feature we could not have knew. It is working as intended to increase your defence against annoying basic attacks spammers trying to brute force you down. But if the players is smart and use certain moves it will get through so you need to counter with other moves. It all sounds good and fair in my opinion except that KFM really have too little moves to counter big aoe attacks. Wish we have a few buffs in this area.

Agility 3 stacks is an immense advantage in PvP, it forces the opponent to use defense piercing skills which limits their repertoire immensely.

And that's a protection during which you are fully active, not like an FMs ice sheath, and even 50% faster. During those 6 seconds, you can still attack, counter, iframe.

It's the perfect opportunity to go into the offense, and it still works wonders against destros.

Archived