Forums

Summer treasure trove YAY!

Teijin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patch notes are available and this is all the information about the Summer Trove:

The Summer Treasure Trove is now available and will run from 8/24 through 9/14.

• The Summer Treasure Trove can be opened once per day for free.
  • Summer Treasure Trove Expansions and Summer Treasure Trove Keys are available from the Hongmoon Store until 9/13.

I was hoping for more information than, well, that.

6 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

Patch notes are available and this is all the information about the Summer Trove:

• Summer Treasure Trove Expansions and Summer Treasure Trove Keys are available from the Hongmoon Store until 9/13.

indeed i wanted a loot table now its a legit gamble im not a twitter guy but if some one can reach out for a loot table that would be great

21 hours ago, United17 said:

This is the only game I've played where people would get excited about P2W, any other MMO I've played the players would be disgusted by an event like this.

I agree! I would LOVE to see events where you have to WORK for good things with equal chances! (Like the vipercap event where even low lvls could get good stuffs for free if they put some effort!) More ingame events, less rng market crap please!

28 minutes ago, Sanjhiyan said:

16 minutes ago, Huuxera said:

I agree! I would LOVE to see events where you have to WORK for good things with equal chances! (Like the vipercap event where even low lvls could get good stuffs for free if they put some effort!) More ingame events, less rng market crap please!

Loottable will be avaible tomorow

• 2 months later...

Archived