Summer treasure trove YAY!

Teijin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ripoff trove is back lol. Didn't they said that they won't do p2win trove anymore? Well, all this rich morons who are to dumb to handle money will trash 1000+ €/$ anyway so im not wondering that N€soft keep milking this scrubs. Im looking forward to all this "i used 1739814798571847918748917489 keys LOOK MY AWESOME MASTERCARD SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" topics what will come.

I hope they don't hide some exclusive stuff like costumes or gems behind this ridiculous huge paywall. Or give us the korea treasure trove where we can buy keys and stuff with token.  

55 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I hope this lowers the price of Fabrics.

I hope they put all outfits in HighQualityPouch into Achievement merchant so we don't have to roll for [scam boxes] er.... sorry HighQualityPouch.

1 hour ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

F2P Guy: RIP daily dash... Q~ Q

P2W WHALE: Stop crying this aint P2W and daily Dash is useless! (Hope i can get all Gems and Taikan Skin etc to max all out for Desolate Tomb quickly muhahahaha~)

What... its not P2W its pay to progress Bro... Kappa

I'm not F2P and I hate losing daily dash as it ruins one of the perks of being premium :/

9 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

i remember the streams b4 launc where they said no p2w.
For example the cashshop, tey said no p2w... just look at it D:

How can u lie someone like that in the face, i couldnt, not even to ppl i dont know.

Can't remember where i saw it but there was a quote from a game dev that said "I will tell any lie if it helps to sell my product" seems kinda fitting here lol

6 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

How can u lie someone like that in the face, i couldnt, not even to ppl i dont know.

Because everyone has his own definition of p2w. 

normal Players: p2w is happened if you can buy ingame power with real money. What is happened here in Bns where whales can cash themeself instant to endgame gear.

N€soft/fanboys: p2w is only happened if you can buy for example the OneHitKillEverything sword +4523421 with real money but only if it is not purchasable with hmcoin.

So in N€soft's eyes they didn't lie.

20 minutes ago, Provois said:

Because everyone has his own definition of p2w. 

normal Players: p2w is happened if you can buy ingame power with real money. What is happened here in Bns where whales can cash themeself instant to endgame gear.

N€soft/fanboys: p2w is only happened if you can buy for example the OneHitKillEverything sword +4523421 with real money but only if it is not purchasable with hmcoin.

So in N€soft's eyes they didn't lie.

The name itselft say it "PAY 2 WIN" aka Pay if you want to "win", otherwise you wont ever "win"

10 hours ago, Teijin said:

im kinda hyped for this MATS will crash even further and who knows what epic costumes will be added in too 

I'm not a huge fan of the trove, but I did like the outfits they included last time.  It will be fun for a few weeks, but give me the daily spins.

As for the p2w arguments? Lol.  I won't even try.  The paranoia around it is fast and furious and the term is so diluted that it can mean anything. 

Who cares what your definition of P2W is, this is good for everyone.  Those who don't want to put real money will get cheaper mats and those who do get better mats.  This is like getting mad at people who buy lotto tickets or scratch offs.  There are other aspects of the game that should get more attention but people  want to quibble over what other people have instead.   I personally can't wait for trove so I can hopefully get cheaper PSTS.

1 hour ago, Zerecas said:

Whine2win seems like more of a phenomenon here than P2W though. 

You truely nailed the issue here.

I am just from reading a post where the poster wants the token for the 6v6 rewards chest to be given out

just like the hongmoon unsealing charm. I literally have no words for all these whining.

3 hours ago, TecoTek said:

Ya remember that too, also remember them saying Dragon Pouches would be in the game because everyone was concerned about paying for inventory, so they are in the game in an occasional spot on daily dash you may or may not hit. A complete daily dash will reward 2 pouches whoopi.....

3 hours ago, United17 said:

Ya remember that too, also remember them saying Dragon Pouches would be in the game because everyone was concerned about paying for inventory, so they are in the game in an occasional spot on daily dash you may or may not hit. A complete daily dash will reward 2 pouches whoopi.....

You do know you can get them through hm coins?  back when stingers were still 2-3g, every dungeon run was worth 1-2 pouches.  It didn't get easier than that to max out your slots. 

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I hope this lowers the price of Fabrics.

I think just the announcement lowered them quite a bit.  Hoarders are probably trying to unload. They were 14 G when I checked yesterday, and they had been going for about 20 G before that.

21 minutes ago, jones6 said:

I think just the announcement lowered them quite a bit.  Hoarders are probably trying to unload. They were 14 G when I checked yesterday, and they had been going for about 20 G before that.

They are constantly bouncing at 13-22g each. It highly depends on the day and the time of the day.

10 hours ago, Provois said:

Ripoff trove is back lol. Didn't they said that they won't do p2win trove anymore? Well, all this rich morons who are to dumb to handle money will trash 1000+ €/$ anyway so im not wondering that N€soft keep milking this scrubs. Im looking forward to all this "i used 1739814798571847918748917489 keys LOOK MY AWESOME MASTERCARD SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" topics what will come.

I hope they don't hide some exclusive stuff like costumes or gems behind this ridiculous huge paywall. Or give us the korea treasure trove where we can buy keys and stuff with token.  

Lol 1739814798571847918748917489 keys.

Archived