August 18th livestream info

United17

6 minutes ago, jones6 said:

It sounds like there will be a rating system added so it should match you against similar players like arena.   Hopefully I won't have to wait 30 plus minutes for a match anymore.  The jerks had to gate the reward box keys behind the daily challenge though, which I was happy to finally stop doing.

And, just like that, the fleeting desire is gone. Points to BnS though. it's extremely consistent and has an identity. 

Thanks for for saving me a log-in, my friend. ?

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

And, just like that, the fleeting desire is gone. Points to BnS though. it's extremely consistent and has an identity. 

Thanks for for saving me a log-in, my friend. ?

Yep.  No problem.  Bns is still going to do what it does best.    Instead of using my other hour of time for running an alt through 3 matches getting trampled and getting a cool reward box with the possibility of getting lots of useful upgrade materials, I will be using that time running dungeons with my main and get only one reward.  Ugh.

4 hours ago, jones6 said:

Yeah but is still a source of keys that is not the daily challenge.

Cold Storage is way better! Since this is BnS though, are they... erm... an RNG drop?

It is great they are doing it though, really a nice idea. 

14 hours ago, jones6 said:

Yay! for this.

I'm really sick of this, seriously this will be the reason why i quit. Whenever there's a game changing event, they hide it behind paywall. If it's available in all dungeons such as corallite event, it probably sucks and you get nothing. 

@jones6
@United17
@DomiSotto
@InstantDeath

It's either me being stupid or I really don't know what's happening...
we will gain 5 boxes on weekdays and 8 on the weekend. to open the boxes we will need 5 or 8 keys, which we will get from the daily challange? what would be the purpose of farming more keys in cold storahe/heaven's mandate if we will not have boxes to open anyways ???

Or we will just get 1-2 keys from the daily challange or ? on the livestream jonathan told the keys will be gained from the daily challange to open the boxes and on weekends daily challange is gonna give even more keys.

I think I might really miss something here...

You can get 3 chests per day monday-thursday and 5 per day friday-sunday from dailies. The weekly quest gives 3 chests. Total amount per week is 30.

We have no information how many keys we will get from the daily challenge but that it will be more keys on the weekends.

Let's assume we get 1-2 keys per challenge and +1 on weekends thats 10-17.

Heavens Mandate/Cold Storage maybe 1 per run so 14 keys.

24-31 keys - so there might be a shortage if you get all possible chests but it's not very likely you will extra keys in that scenario.

keep in mind this means you will have to do at least 3 6v6 matches (more if you don't win), complete the daily challenge and run Heavens Mandate and Cold Storage each day. 6v6 consumes a lot of time so you may have to decide to either farm chests or keys during the week. Chests are prefered because they are limited so there is the option to buy resets on the weekend to farm the keys missed during the week.

I don't think resets will be required if you have the time to get all "free" keys but this is all just speculation... we will see next week.

1 hour ago, Slyce said:

The weekly quest gives 3 chests. Total amount per week is 30.

Thanks for clerifying with ur idea of what may be going to happen. I didn't know that we are going to have weekly quests as well for 6v6 besides the three daily quests we already have. I think I missed that part on the livestream, so I'm gonna check that out. thanks

about the disconnect penalty.. they said that if you queue and disconnect before entering the match u won't be able again to participate in the dueling arena, but what if some1 really gets dc?
for example there is me, cuz when I'm away from my home I am forced to play on my laptop, and game sometimes crashes on loading screen. I remember I had some crashes when I entered cross server or a dungeon, however I don't think I have ever dced at the arena, though it makes me worry a bit anyways, cuz I don't want to be punished just cuz my bad laptop is not able to handle loadig screens sometimes. I hope ncsoft is gonna have some plan for that situation when some1 disconects at that specific time but unintendedly.
Or maybe I just won't enter arena while I'm away o.o

On 8/20/2016 at 10:54 AM, QRob said:

about the disconnect penalty.. they said that if you queue and disconnect before entering the match u won't be able again to participate in the dueling arena, but what if some1 really gets dc?
for example there is me, cuz when I'm away from my home I am forced to play on my laptop, and game sometimes crashes on loading screen. I remember I had some crashes when I entered cross server or a dungeon, however I don't think I have ever dced at the arena, though it makes me worry a bit anyways, cuz I don't want to be punished just cuz my bad laptop is not able to handle loadig screens sometimes. I hope ncsoft is gonna have some plan for that situation when some1 disconects at that specific time but unintendedly.
Or maybe I just won't enter arena while I'm away o.o

From the way they worded it it would be on DC immediately before a match so if you just happen to DC then. Otherwise I'm sure it's not a stiff penalty, not even sure why it's there to begin with have a much bigger problem with AFKs not people who DC although I have had players do that to me, but it was very rarely.

23 minutes ago, United17 said:

From the way they worded it it would be on DC immediately before a match so if you just happen to DC then. Otherwise I'm sure it's not a stiff penalty, not even sure why it's there to begin with have a much bigger problem with AFKs not people who DC although I have had players do that to me, but it was very rarely.

they don't bother me in 1v1, i just kill em and it's free points and zen beans, but i hate when i get 1-2 bots with me in tag match, and i have to kill all the enemies alone by myself (or with some1 else who is not bot in my pt).
there r a lot of bots in tagmatch silver....:/

Archived