Forums

August 18th livestream info

United17

New content arrives August 24th this is the information I gleaned from the live stream.

It didn't seem like any new story content will be on the 24th besides the Desolate Tomb.

New event will begin based on 6v6 Whirlwind Valley with Sparkling Hexagonal Citrine reward, outfit, and weapon skins.

Whirlwind Battle Coins and Black Raven Feathers will be the event currency (not Bravery).

Skill updates including new restraint skills will be in the August 24th patch, complete notes will be available Tuesday the 23rd of August.

Pirate/Siren Emblems will become account bound

A disconnect penalty will be added to the Duel Arena.

Tidal Treasures and Growth Seeds events will be ending, transmuting and the item shop will still be available until September 13th.

Whirlwind Valley can only be qued as single or 2 man parties.

New rewards for tag and 6 man PvP.

DPS meter coming-

Also will show during single player dungeons like Mushins Tower.

Will only show during  4 man bosses/raid bosses.

They talked about adjusting the DPS meter based on feedback in the future, such as having it show for training dummies.

Daily Challenge reward shop new items will be added as well as reduced costs in Heavenly Energy by 50% (don't spend your heavenly energy on reward shop items till Wednesday).

New weapon tree weapons in reward shop.

1 million XP charms.

Desolate Tomb will be added.

Hongmoon level 9 recommended.

New dungeon outfit.

Legendary necklace will be a rare drop (only necklace in this patch).

New Oblivion Soul Shield with a 3 piece set bonus (7% critical damage).

Awakened Oblivion accessories WILL NOT be an accessory path like mentioned in the producers roadmap.

Our region will go immediately to the legendary path starting with the Draken Necklace available in Desolate Tomb with other legendary accessories coming in future content.

Legendary accessories will need Legendary Jewels for upgrading regular jewels will not work.

Legendary Jewels will be available through the Dragon Express (live stream showed a cost of 20g gold per jewel) and can be obtained from salvaging current high level accessories (live stream showed receiving 30 legendary jewels from salvaging).

Floor 13 tickets will drop from other high level floors in Mushins Tower.

A Treasure Trove event will temporarily replace the daily dash.

I missed anything or if anything is inaccurate feel free to add it!

13 minutes ago, United17 said:

Will only show during bosses

as an addition it's gonna be only in 4-member dungeons (and ofc mushin tower, which u have already mentioned - just to avoid missunderstandings:>)

7 minutes ago, United17 said:

DPS meter coming-

Also will show during single player dungeons like Mushins Tower.

Will only show during bosses/raid bosses.

Also only in 4man mode.

Floor 13 tickets will Drop from Naksun

It already drops from floor 14&15, iirc they said it drops now from floor 12&13 too.

A Treasure Trove event was mentioned at the end although it was vague and they did not say one was coming for sure

It will come with the update.

13 minutes ago, United17 said:

New 3 piece Oblivion Soul Shield.

It's actually not 3, all 8 pieces will be available,  it's just gonna be worth using 3 only, cuz there is no more set effect than 3. (7% crit dmg like asura)  -> best soulshield will be: 5 asura pieces and 3 oblivion pieces

4 minutes ago, QRob said:

It's actually not 3, all 8 pieces will be available,  it's just gonna be worth using 3 only, cuz there is no more set effect than 3. (7% crit dmg like asura)  -> best soulshield will be: 5 asura pieces and 3 oblivion pieces

Ya meant that just worded it wrong.

11 minutes ago, QRob said:

as an addition it's gonna be only in 4-member dungeons (and ofc mushin tower, which u have already mentioned - just to avoid missunderstandings:>)

Missed them saying that part thanks.

3 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ya meant that just worded it wrong.

:)

18 minutes ago, United17 said:

live stream showed receiving 20 legendary jewels from salvaging

it actually shew 30 (from true python necklace I think) and not 20. or I may be blind :D

1 hour ago, United17 said:

A Treasure Trove event was mentioned at the end although it was vague and they did not say one was coming for sure.

Treasure Trove will replace Daily Dash for a couple of weeks. They talked about it at the beginning of the stream (around the 00:20:45 mark).

4 hours ago, Brand X said:

So, is the new system to upgrade the assessory, so you can salvage it for 30 gems for the legendary?

Seems that way, and the Oceanic Nebula Stones....what a horrible time for those as I feel like I wasted not only mats upgrading accessories but my corrallite buying them also spent several tier 5 weapons I could have been trying to take to 6 or higher.

Still oh well, we are only getting the necklace now as a rare drop the bids for it will be astronomical. So having good accessories is still good, just don't know how far I'm going to upgrade on alts.

1 hour ago, United17 said:

Seems that way, and the Oceanic Nebula Stones....what a horrible time for those as I feel like I wasted not only mats upgrading accessories but my corrallite buying them also spent several tier 5 weapons I could have been trying to take to 6 or higher.

Still oh well, we are only getting the necklace now as a rare drop the bids for it will be astronomical. So having good accessories is still good, just don't know how far I'm going to upgrade on alts.

How far do we need them upgraded to get the 30 gems to upgrade the legendary though?  Was it said?

1 hour ago, Brand X said:

How far do we need them upgraded to get the 30 gems to upgrade the legendary though?  Was it said?

It was not said but probably max for the 30 jewels. I hope you can salvage it on lower stages for some jewels as well because upgrading is probably more expensive than the 600g in jewels you get for the max necklace.

50 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

If you think those are gonna be cheap in anyway you're delusional.

The cost of Legendary upgrade jewels is fixed at 20g each. So what did you think I would expect to be cheap?

14 hours ago, United17 said:

New event will begin based on 6v6 Whirlwind Valley with Sparkling Hexagonal Citrine reward, outfit, and weapon skins.

Whirlwind Battle Coins and Black Raven Feathers will be the event currency (not Bravery).

That's cool. I might log in to just try the WWV then. Have never tried it, but I think I should be good to sneak in for one game to see how it is when everyone will be doing the same.

2 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

That's cool. I might log in to just try the WWV then. Have never tried it, but I think I should be good to sneak in for one game to see how it is when everyone will be doing the same.

It sounds like there will be a rating system added so it should match you against similar players like arena.   Hopefully I won't have to wait 30 plus minutes for a match anymore.  The jerks had to gate the reward box keys behind the daily challenge though, which I was happy to finally stop doing.

Archived