Forums

Red Training Dummy of Hell

This is not a dummy that appears in the NSH. This one is found in a training ground in the capital Zaiwei.

Yes, this one is really tough and hits hard. I can't really tell how to deal with it because I usually avoid the 3 dots dummies (they hurts like cricket)

Anyway, to my knowledge, there is really no objective to complet there.

PS: You guys should really explore Zaiwei, it's so beautiful and full of surprises (mainly more beautiful).

• 4 weeks later...

One of these dummies is in Nightshade, near the Yutay area.  All it does is drop an obsolete item you cannot USE in the NA/EU game.   So it's really nothing to bother with unless you just want to selfie with it.  LOL   

If you kill it, all you get is something you can't use which takes up an inventory space.   

36 minutes ago, Duri said:

One of these dummies is in Nightshade, near the Yutay area.  All it does is drop an obsolete item you cannot USE in the NA/EU game.   So it's really nothing to bother with unless you just want to selfie with it.  LOL   

If you kill it, all you get is something you can't use which takes up an inventory space.   

Nope, you are wrong it's dummy you can find in shooting range in Zaiwei (south from Talus Dungeon entrance). My guess is you can kill it with weapon from weapon crate you find there (but crates don't drop weapon at the moment).