Drop Rate of Ebony Weapon Chest

Chicken

Is it glitched?  Ran like 15x 6mans and 10x4mans Gloomdross today have yet to see a weapon chest from any box or drops.

This seems oddly low drop chance for just a weapon box.

Just trying to get the weapon box so I can get the upgrade over with =~=.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Chicken and everyone else right now who has bad RNG for this; I FEEL YOU! This weapon is needed for Baleful stage 4-5. I've been running Gloom for a week now and this chest has yet to drop for me. With such a 'low' drop rate and there is a 'chance' you get your class weapon if you are lucky enough to get a chest in the first place. With Desolate just released I was hoping this Ebony weapon chest would be offered in the Dragon Express like all the other weapon chests from Sogun and below one could purchase with Heavenly energies or some other kind of in game currency like they have now for at least a better chance of obtaining this needed item for evolution.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even have legendary and I already have 2 ebony weapons for my class laying around in my vault. I think you're just having bad luck. I had a similar situation while farming the Yeti & Scorpio weapons; I needed about 20 runs each. You could think about using a silverfrost key though.

Archived