how do people have so much gold?

Meliodesu

40 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

thanks to all of u who replied, im still kinda in the dark about it.. but i read alot about 4 men dungeon. whats the difference between 4 man and 6 man?

4man dungeons are harder versions of the lv50 purple colored dungeons. The mobs inside deal more damage, you lose access to the dragonbloods and boss fights no longer have indicators for their attacks. These dungeons generally drop the rare mats, costumes etc that the community wants. 

If you want to make money quickly, Id say do your Shiverstone dailies along with your basic 6man purples until you can reach a point where you can do the higher level dungeons (around 500 ap). Currently, going into Gloomdross or Shattered Masts 6man can net you decent gold if Seeds drop. There'll always be someone bidding on those seeds and you get some just from the field quests. From there you can start working your way up to doing 4man's as well. Generally, look at the market and what is generally in need, see how that certain item is farmed, and try your hand at it.

It would help to know what AP-range you are currently at so that instead of speculating, people can give you real advice based on your current progression in the game.

1 hour ago, Meese said:

4man dungeons are harder versions of the lv50 purple colored dungeons. The mobs inside deal more damage, you lose access to the dragonbloods and boss fights no longer have indicators for their attacks. These dungeons generally drop the rare mats, costumes etc that the community wants. 

If you want to make money quickly, Id say do your Shiverstone dailies along with your basic 6man purples until you can reach a point where you can do the higher level dungeons (around 500 ap). Currently, going into Gloomdross or Shattered Masts 6man can net you decent gold if Seeds drop. There'll always be someone bidding on those seeds and you get some just from the field quests. From there you can start working your way up to doing 4man's as well. Generally, look at the market and what is generally in need, see how that certain item is farmed, and try your hand at it.

It would help to know what AP-range you are currently at so that instead of speculating, people can give you real advice based on your current progression in the game.

thanks. i hate around 400ap currently, ... what sucks is that i need 50 soulstone to upgrade any accessories as well as my weapon (to skyppetel) all i got is 6 bcuz of daily quest in faction 

1 hour ago, Meliodesu said:

thanks. i hate around 400ap currently, ... what sucks is that i need 50 soulstone to upgrade any accessories as well as my weapon (to skyppetel) all i got is 6 bcuz of daily quest in faction 

I would hold off on upgrading weapons until the next patch on the 24th. It will bring in reduced costs for weapons (you can check out the new costs under the news section). This should help you out with the shortage of Soulstones. I would also advise you to focus on upgrading your weapon first to at least Awake/True Oathbreaker before you start looking at your accessories. Your weapon will be your biggest source for AP which you are in need of most for now so that you can get into dungeons more easily and securely. For now, do your Tomb of Exiles daily (will give you 2 SS), Beach Outpost (3 SS) and your Misty Woods faction dailies (minus the kill quest, 14SS). You should get around 19 SS daily and save them up for now until the patch hits. I would also suggest going into BSH or using Pirate Emblems and getting yourself a Pirate Bracelet which you can use to upgrade into the Awake. Oathbreaker Bracelet which provides 23 AP in total. This should help boost you in the AP range. If you havent already, I would invest in a 25 AP Diamond as well (fairly cheap for good amount of AP). Doing the Shiverstone dailies at your level nets you pretty good gold. You should also try and get into parties for Lair of the Frozen Fang, Awakened Necropolis, Avalanche Den, Cold Storage and if possible, Heaven's Mandate. These 5 dungeons are doable at your AP and if you do them during a daily challenge day, you can usually get lucky with LFP. Ignore people who may start raging at you for your AP, theyre probably not that much better at the game than you are, so dont take it to heart. 

At low levels: do all dailies in the regions + rerunning dungeons a couple times. I also picked up Soul Warden and Merry Potter crafting. I didn't rush the story mode because:

1. Too much exp = level too fast = poor because can't keep up with the cost of upgrading (junk weapons to feed, materials needs, coins, etc.)

2. The money reward from story quest is not great at all

When I hit 45:

1. Make sure I was at Hogshead Hamlet town/Sapphire Basins

2. Halt the story quest (for now) and start the blue quest (Letter from Poharan)

3. Unlock BSC, BSH, and Naryu

4. Spam those 3 for: Poharan perfume, Hae Mujins balls (don't remember the name), Naryu Relic. Naryu Lab -- I understand is a long map -- is a good place to farm for Naryu Coins at this level. BSC, BSH, and Naryu also give you the 3 new accessories: Siren Belt, Pirate Bracelet, and Soul (from Naryu Relic). I farm those 3 from level 45 to 48. Perfumes and balls, if you have extra from the dungeon spamming, sell on market for some coins.

5. Do faction quests in Hogshead Hamlet beach to get some soulstones.

6. Do Tomb of Exile dailies for 2 soulstones from the daily reward chest.

After satisfying with gears, for me I was around 48 -- almost 49 at this point:

1. Resume the story to move to Moonwater

2. When the quest ask me to go to Grand Harvest Square (GHS), I halt the story for a moment to spam BrightStone, couple run in Skittering, couple run in Pigsty. If you have friends or clan members, you can ask them to run with you since you can sell some moonwater tears on market for some coins. At the same time, you also have a chance to pick up the crafting secret technique from Skittering and Brightstone as well. Merry Potter recipe is generally expensive since Merry Potter is a jack of all trade in a sense that its products are needed by almost all other crafting profession.

3. Keep doing the ToE, faction quests in Hogshead Hamlet, start faction quests in Mistywood (if you want)

Once I get the blue breakthrough weapon from those 3 blue dungeons, I moved on to GHS to continue with the story here.

I picked Soul Warden for: transformation stone crafting

Merry Potter: to support Soul Warden

You can also sell product from Merry Potter on market for good cash (starting from rank 3 products). For soul warden, you can sell the rank 4 infuse shield on market for coins too.

From here, I slowly unlock the lv50 purple dungeons. Until now, I still do all lv50 daily for purple dungeons. They give good golds :)

For 4men dungeons, they are the lv50 purple dungeons. I would say, if you can get to 500AP+ you should be able to 4men dungeons. I have done 4men Lair with 490-550.

4men dungeons drop books for HM skills, outfits, and some rare drops (for example: Asura Ember -- only drop in 4men Sogun's Lament mode and it's worth 600-700g on market). 4men dungeons do not drop soulshield. Soulshield is only in 6men mode.

26 minutes ago, Meese said:

I would hold off on upgrading weapons until the next patch on the 24th. It will bring in reduced costs for weapons (you can check out the new costs under the news section). This should help you out with the shortage of Soulstones. I would also advise you to focus on upgrading your weapon first to at least Awake/True Oathbreaker before you start looking at your accessories. Your weapon will be your biggest source for AP which you are in need of most for now so that you can get into dungeons more easily and securely. For now, do your Tomb of Exiles daily (will give you 2 SS), Beach Outpost (3 SS) and your Misty Woods faction dailies (minus the kill quest, 14SS). You should get around 19 SS daily and save them up for now until the patch hits. I would also suggest going into BSH or using Pirate Emblems and getting yourself a Pirate Bracelet which you can use to upgrade into the Awake. Oathbreaker Bracelet which provides 23 AP in total. This should help boost you in the AP range. If you havent already, I would invest in a 25 AP Diamond as well (fairly cheap for good amount of AP). Doing the Shiverstone dailies at your level nets you pretty good gold. You should also try and get into parties for Lair of the Frozen Fang, Awakened Necropolis, Avalanche Den, Cold Storage and if possible, Heaven's Mandate. These 5 dungeons are doable at your AP and if you do them during a daily challenge day, you can usually get lucky with LFP. Ignore people who may start raging at you for your AP, theyre probably not that much better at the game than you are, so dont take it to heart. 

thanks! since when tomb of exiles give 2 soulstones? i did it couple of times (when i was low lvl) and not once did i get SS :( ill try all of what you said.. at least ill try to try lol my head is a bit confused. and i heard about the pirate bracelet, i assume u get if from the pharan place? (forgot its name)

32 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

thanks! since when tomb of exiles give 2 soulstones? i did it couple of times (when i was low lvl) and not once did i get SS :( ill try all of what you said.. at least ill try to try lol my head is a bit confused. and i heard about the pirate bracelet, i assume u get if from the pharan place? (forgot its name)

ToE Daily quest gives 2 ss. You need to unlocks the Daily by doing a small quest when you return to Cinderlands.

54 minutes ago, Meliodesu said:

ToE dailies have always been giving soulstone :) You just need to complete the side quests in Cinderlands (blue quest -- around the Bazzar town...sorry I dont remember the exact name) for it to unlock the daily quest

Pirate Bracelete (purple) is from BSH (Hae Mujin). You can get it from either drop in dungeon or RNG from the reward chest.

Siren Belt (purple) is from BSC (Poharan). Again, it's a drop as well as RNG from reward chest.

BSC and BSH are 6men mode. On 24men, it's Nightshade Harbor and E. Fleet respectively.

There will be folks telling you to pick up Radiant Ring crafting because of the AP diamond which can be sell for a lots of golds. However, you need to keep in mind that the stat on the Diamond is RNG. Meaning, when you craft the diamond, the result is a diamond pouch. When you open it, it can be any stat on the diamond. Therefore, I would only recommend to pick up Radiant Ring IF you already have a lot of resources and golds to gamble with that Diamond gem.

6 hours ago, Meliodesu said:

thanks to all of u who replied, im still kinda in the dark about it.. but i read alot about 4 men dungeon. whats the difference between 4 man and 6 man?

4man drops better and/or rare items (rare items is the rng game)people will bid on and its spit for three people  (depends who won the bid) and will earn more gold compare splitting the rate among 5 people plus 6man has a very very low chance of rare items and sometimes normal items too....the rng in this game....ugh

Archived