Sign in to follow this  
Meliodesu

how do people have so much gold?

Truth: P2W Cash to Ingame Cash .. they buy In currency exchanger for cheap from the F2P there Gold Or... (Illegal Gold buying from Bots NOT RECOMENDED HOPE ALL GET BANNED!)

Other then that... no Life they Game and pray to the RNG GODS... thats pretty much it.

Windy   

Do your dailies ,dungeons 4 mans (pray for rare loot) -craft with few characters. Profit.

KzE   
1 hour ago, Meliodesu said:

other than asking ppl for gold :( how do i get it? 

1. Have super luck with rng drop.

2. Ctrl + C

United17   

Easy they buy gold and NC doesn't care obviously, they have set up a fail safe system for gold selling and buying through the bid system and cross server.

Brand X   

After doing a 4 man Necro last night and had a drop that went for just over 120 Gold (I couldn't bid on it, just wasn't that rich), I figured it was 4 mans, more dedicated play and all that.  I can't imagine it's all Ctrl-C.  Just at 10 NCoin per 1 Gold, that's 25 Dollars for 200 Gold.  I just don't imagine people buying that much NCoin, that often.

I have 7,3k gold and bunch of items worth of 2k gold in my warehouse. I'm still premium rank 3, never invested in real money, never bought gold etc. How did i do that ? İ sold stingers for 3g, moonstones for 5.5g. Good luck to new players, i bet they won't even make 100g in a week :)

A lot of people are f2p and have never paid anything. Doing 4 man's of the newest dungeons as they come out can yield considerable profit(look at offal/skin prices before they dropped). Also if your server is dominantly one faction ssp is still one of the best sources of income, despite moonstone market crashing:(. Can still get a few hundred gold a day doing ssp. The biggest thing is time management.

Shiro   
2 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

A lot of people are f2p and have never paid anything. Doing 4 man's of the newest dungeons as they come out can yield considerable profit(look at offal/skin prices before they dropped). Also if your server is dominantly one faction ssp is still one of the best sources of income, despite moonstone market crashing:(. Can still get a few hundred gold a day doing ssp. The biggest thing is time management.

Finally someone that knows what they're talking about.

Running with people you trust (skill wise) from clan or friends makes it much more efficient.

If you live in F8 and waste your time with randoms taking hours to finish few dungeons, you will never understand how others make gold in 4 mans over weeks / months (no, just because you tried this one day, doesn't mean you get instantly rich, imagine that others do it over weeks)

Taikuya   

How much gold are you talking about here?

How do you make 100 gold?

How do you make 1000 gold?

How do you make 10,000 gold?

For me, I just do daily dungeons everyday and then logoff.

i.e.

Sogun's Lament

Sundered Nexus

Shattered Masts

Gloomdross

Awakened Necropolis

Avalanche Den

Lair of the Frozen Fang

Heaven's Mandate

Cold Storage

Mushin's Tower with Ticket (i.e. Floor 5, 6, 7, 8)

Just do those every day and you make gold from the daily quest, plus the drops as well; either you win the drops and sell it on Marketplace, or other people win and gold is distributed to remaining party members.

By the end of the week, you would have made somewhere around 300g (estimate here)?

A few weeks/months of this and you'll have thousands of gold. Of course you would be upgrading equipment, so you won't have all this gold sitting in your inventory.

Light2   

im F2P and at most i've only had 300g and i have 617.

i keep my gold in items tbh sometimes i just buy ornaments when they fall under 10g and sell em when they are 11g, same for tablets, radiance, pets etc. so maybe its just how u look at it. But in making money SSP hands down best option i know alot of people say SSP or dungeons but imo its SSp.

Just because rng is to a minimal if your doing it right. alot of people terror farm which is cool and all but you leave it up to chance for keys and moonstones. If your 1st lieutenant and want to bring in bank just farm soul stones. get 500 soul stones in a day or 2 if your lazy get your +100g.

Most i saw was someone get 1k in one day and thats because he's popular in faction chat (cuz he has no life) and hosts like gwi 2 times a day  

Edited by Light2

lol so many baddies saying buy gold. you can get over 700ap+ ez farming correctly by managing time efficiently. if you login once a day to do a 2 hour naryu run then logoff, then yes...you probably will need to be a credit card hero.

hwalien   

Not trying to start anything... but B&N is not a job... if you can find some dailies that you can enjoy doing, you should end up with enough gold/mats to keep up with most of people. 

Rokusan   

If you're talking merely the rate of making a realistic amount of gold by F2P means, then the answer will be by doing daily Silverfrost purples and by farming 4man dungeons. Daily rewards from Silverfrost purples alone would equate to probably 50-100 g a day just by the rewards and bids on common items alone.... even more probably up to 300g on average if you get the rare items and your party evenly splits the profits. This of course is not taking into consideration the DC chest, Windrest pouches, and gem transmutations which all give you slim chances of making way more.

Also, don't read too much into what people are saying by "time management". That just basically means "no lifing it" lol

There was a time in our faction chat when someone was scoffing at how easy it is to make 1400g a day. When I joined their clan, I found out he was actually one of the biggest (top 2?) P2W players in the clan so be very careful on who you take advice from so that you don't set yourself up with ridiculous goals. You might just end up hating the game and quit. Just take things at your own pace, be patient, and spend wisely.

Edited by Rokusan

get yourself a 550-600ap fm

join the winning faction

learn ssp ch rotation and hunt cap channels

stay on the ch with less ppl to farm pp and get your rank up then open 500pp pouches  ( change to 1st boar ch when its about to spawn )

if you have a laptop or a 2nd pc id sugest to make a 450+ ap destro alt and just burst down the cap npc for double cap keys all you gotta do is pop fury and spam rt 

make 15-20ms an hour easily +ss

about 70-100g an hour depends on your luck

youll get your 2.5k-3k gold invested in your fm back in 3-4 days after you understand how everything works

Edited by the batmeng

The batmeng has the right idea, let me add to it.

Get yourself a 750ap character even tho you don't have one since you're trying to gear up but get it anyway. Now use your 750ap character to farm SSP all day, 14 hours per day so you'll still have time to sleep. Sleep is overrated anyway.

Buy 4 laptops and make 700ap  alts on all 4 of the laptops, master multitasking your main PC and 4 laptops.

You'll earn hundreds of gold per day and you'll be rich in a few days.

Edited by MasterBlaster

stay ignorant for all i care 

the idea is you can get 70-100g an hour 

you can farm how much time you want

noones telling you to farm 18h a day get your 200g after 2 hours and log off if you want

or go play gta V

Edited by the batmeng

5 minutes ago, the batmeng said:

stay ignorant for all i care 

the idea is you can get 70-100g an hour 

you cant farm how much time you want

noones telling you to farm 18h a day get your 200g after 2 hours and log off if you want

or go play gta V

You obviously do care since you replied. But my ap is set so i don't need to farm anymore for this year. I merely thought your idea was funny as you're telling people to do the etreme way of farming. Just because you can low life on the game , camping the entire day on SSP doesn't mean a lot of people could and its not a good suggestion to people asking for money making advice anyway. Lol i do have GTA 5 and i do play it once in awhile, i have all the stuff i want already thanks to hackers dumping free moneybags on me months ago lol.

thanks to all of u who replied, im still kinda in the dark about it.. but i read alot about 4 men dungeon. whats the difference between 4 man and 6 man?