Collection of annoying bugs

csisy

- In-combat bug (have to escape most of the time)

- Stop dashing randomly (pretty annoying in E.Fleet/Blackram Supply)

- Grabbed enemy's model is invisible or randomly rotated and positioned (it's a bit hard to land any hit)

- "Block approach skills" effect does not work (like SF's V or FM's 4, etc.)

- Chilled enemy using approach skills

- Enemies using approach skills with 0 cd

- Enemies randomly reseting even if I stand in their face (Enemies reset more often if I shoot them from range)

That's it for know. Probably no one cares but I'm happy with sharing my experiences. :D

16 hours ago, csisy said:

- In-combat bug (have to escape most of the time)

- Stop dashing randomly (pretty annoying in E.Fleet/Blackram Supply)

- Grabbed enemy's model is invisible or randomly rotated and positioned (it's a bit hard to land any hit)

- "Block approach skills" effect does not work (like SF's V or FM's 4, etc.)

- Chilled enemy using approach skills

- Enemies using approach skills with 0 cd

- Enemies randomly reseting even if I stand in their face (Enemies reset more often if I shoot them from range)

That's it for know. Probably no one cares but I'm happy with sharing my experiences. :D

1 more: Boss still able to damage you (ex: yeti jump) even though you root/chain him 1 spot and standing miles away from him.

7 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

1 more: Boss still able to damage you (ex: yeti jump) even though you root/chain him 1 spot and standing miles away from him.

Yea, it happens sometimes. :D

Or another one:

Sometimes you have a quest (like in Sapphire Basin at the Fishbelly Pub area) when you have to do damage on an NPC. After some damage taken the NPC should turn back to green (back to "friendly") but it's not always working. :D It just stays with 1 HP and keep attacking you. But that's rare and more funny than annoying. :D

Archived