A Warm Welcome to Cyan

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Please welcome the newest member to the Blade & Soul team, Cyan!

Cyan has been a longtime fan of NCSOFT games and an avid player on both Aion and Blade & Soul since their beta phases. He brings with him moderation and contribution to multiple video game sub-reddits experience to the team and will be taking part in the day-to-day communications on the forums, website announcements, and be an additional hand in gathering feedback for Blade & Soul with me!

Welcome to the team Cyan! ^_^

• NCSOFT

Well hello everyone!

As Rukkirii said my name is Cyan and I've been a fan of MMOs for many years, including Blade & Soul for quite a while before it even launched. I am excited to be here and work with all of you. I will be hanging out around here and social media a bit. I will also be working on Aion if any of you are over there too. So get ready to see me around! If you guys ave any questions or anything feel free to ask me.

For those wondering I currently play a Force Master on Mushin and have since launch.

^~^

At last! one community coordinator!
Welcome cyan, welcome to the jungle. I hope you enjoy the wild ride of the forums.  NCSoft must learn 1 thing or 2 from warframe community about talking with the people, play sometimes ingame, etc...
This gonna be good, welcome again!

• NCSOFT

Thank you everyone! You guys will see me around quite a bit.

6 hours ago, Cohen said:

Hi Cyan and welcome!

Hmm.. your name looks familiar. Maybe some of us know you from another forum and that other game looses a well known asmodian assassin on Loki?

Hmm, I don't think I've really used this name anywhere else so it's probably someone else.

10 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Hello and welcome Cyan! That custom profile picture of yours is awesome!

Thanks, haha! I was looking through a bunch of pictures and found this one. I knew then I NEEDED it.

On 8/16/2016 at 5:04 PM, Cyan said:

Well hello everyone!

As Rukkirii said my name is Cyan and I've been a fan of MMOs for many years, including Blade & Soul for quite a while before it even launched. I am excited to be here and work with all of you. I will be hanging out around here and social media a bit. I will also be working on Aion if any of you are over there too. So get ready to see me around! If you guys ave any questions or anything feel free to ask me.

For those wondering I currently play a Force Master on Mushin and have since launch.

^~^

YES! The last MMORPG I played they were replacing members and the team got smaller. But now we're getting more people on the team! This has to be a good sign!

Welcome to the community,I personally see this as a good sign,we need someone with experience and I deeply hope you will listen and make that connection that us,players need with the team.Also I'm happy that Rukkirii got help ,and the team develops .Good luck,you will need it!:)

On 8/16/2016 at 8:04 PM, Cyan said:

Well hello everyone!

^~^

Hi Cyan,

You had me at Hello... you lost me at Aion.  :x

Welcome aboard anyways!  :)

Archived