SF in pt - viable?

frappuccino

i've read somewhere where some ppl said SF is kinda useless in a 4 men dg as it does not offer much to the pt unless the pt members is weak and keep dying and in another post some say SF is vital for future 4 men dg for its healing and revive....

what are your opinions / thoughts and encounter?

1 hour ago, frappuccino said:

i've read somewhere where some ppl said SF is kinda useless in a 4 men dg as it does not offer much to the pt unless the pt members is weak and keep dying and in another post some say SF is vital for future 4 men dg for its healing and revive....

what are your opinions / thoughts and encounter?

Wrong. I have clan mate who is an SF and I tell you he can tank. We do 4men after daily challenges so yea...I don't see how SF is useless in PT. Maybe that person need to learn how to play SF better.

Yeah we did 3 man Gloom, Yeti, Nexus, Lair, and Necro today. We had me as SF with BM and a LBD. I think it's viable as a good sf has pretty good dps. I have heard that rmb was the best dps but I still believe cobalt is. I have tested it and am much lower even with HM. The only thing I don't have is the 20% damage to frost storm but I am not sure that makes that much of a difference but will test when I upgrade weapon to next stage after next week.

I have heard people saying bad things about the SF's viability in parties primarily it seems because SF does not have the party buffs that classes like KFM and others bring to the table. But I disagree. SF dps is very very good and despite what some ppl think it can also tank if necessary. It's a versatile class that requires some thought be put into how it's played. With a SF in party the bosses go down that much faster, so it's viability is solid. Also, there may be future content where the heal/revive skills become a must to have. It's a fun class that can hold it's own with any other I think. 

Archived