The faction insignias will be a problem for new people.

WLraik

On 8/16/2016 at 3:02 PM, ZackGTie said:

Because that "progression" didnt work and a majority of the player base or at least a huge chunk of it left because that "Hard work" is unrealistic and unnecessary grindy? and now they are trying to make it easier on something that through the year player have been complaining about that same issue you call "hard work" . To begin with, the post is about insignias alone, on  your comment as you pretty much complained about every other issue as a whole in a thread that is not related to that subject. Again, instead of explaining why his concern is not an issue and educate the poster you just oppress his point of view and you choose to be toxic.

I think i can even help you, i have a great book for you that if you read it and apply it. It may take you a long way.

810IASGMUYL.jpg

They left because that hard work is unrealistic and unnecessary?? It's very realistic as people have put in the hard work. Just sounds like a bunch of lazy millennials to me. I'm not sure why we need to coddle and cater to lazy people.  And as for your book, I don't need to win friends or influence anyone.  But thanks for the recommendation. 

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived