Forums

Blade & Soul KR *New Content*

Na Ahri

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, QRob said:

sins get clone skill...
how about summoners get clone skill for cat so summs can run around with 5 cats. that would be just so opieeeee

Summoner's Ultimate skill should be giant beehive meteors dropping from the sky if going bee-build, or grow giant sunflowers that concentrate solar lasers on the a huge area if going sunflower-build.

Holy smoke i can't wait for these contents to come out. From the looks of it, it seems we'll be getting a new continent to explore. Really want to see more story contents and im glad this is coming out. Yura and Mushin are back hell yeah and it seems Namsoyoo has finally became the empress. I'm guessing she's in the Stratus Empire atm. Fake Yuma Khan is back but i could had sworn we kicked its butt at the end of act 4. That has to be Poharan's sister or rival. Zulia finally stopped messing around and is fighting us for real.

10 hours ago, Ikitclaw said:

If u notice, she has the same "logo" on her hat and the bombs she throws

Which is why I thought she might be an older Poharan (no idea how old the character is supposed to be, though I always assumed a twerpy 18 year old :p).

9 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Which is why I thought she might be an older Poharan (no idea how old the character is supposed to be, though I always assumed a twerpy 18 year old :p).

Poharan - 14 years old

New Pirate girl - 18 years old

Yunwa - 14 years old

Namsoyoo - 18 years old

Yuma Fei - 18 years old

Juwol - 24 years old

Soha - 24 years old

Yehara - 33 years old

Zulia - 20 years old

Yura - 555 years old

Jinsoyun - 25 years old

My guess.

4 hours ago, MasterBlaster said:

Poharan - 14 years old

New Pirate girl - 18 years old

Yunwa - 14 years old

Namsoyoo - 18 years old

Yuma Fei - 18 years old

Juwol - 24 years old

Soha - 24 years old

Yehara - 33 years old

Zulia - 20 years old

Yura - 555 years old

Jinsoyun - 25 years old

My guess.

The problem with this list is, Namsoyoo is the older sister to Yuma Fei.

Blade master is getting a better dps aoe skill good. the skill bm has with the circles is useless if enemy moves.

Kung fu master getting skills that hit multiple enemies good also.

Sin is getting shadow clones to deal with swarms of enemies.

Seems like Ncsoft is trying to give classes skills that cover a class shortcomings.good very good.

1 question tho. when is warlock going to get more escape skills. or warlock pet defence tree actually protects caster or guard caster when downed like summoners cat.

1 hour ago, Whiteflashkevin said:

Blade master is getting a better dps aoe skill good. the skill bm has with the circles is useless if enemy moves.

Kung fu master getting skills that hit multiple enemies good also.

Sin is getting shadow clones to deal with swarms of enemies.

Seems like Ncsoft is trying to give classes skills that cover a class shortcomings.good very good.

1 question tho. when is warlock going to get more escape skills. or warlock pet defence tree actually protects caster or guard caster when downed like summoners cat.

More escape skills ? i want it .... but if the warlock wins once again the tournament we are going to get another nerf (Yuppieeee -.-)...

On 8/15/2016 at 5:45 AM, Shadovvv said:

gallery_4026_221_321022.jpg

Where are people getting the assumption that it's a new class? It's probably just a new NPC.

Probably Poharans hot older, hopefully less crazier sister. The Admiral didnt seem too pleased to see her. Then again, maybe its his ex wifey for all we know. Dem pirates get around.

Also, about the new Sin ninjitsu shadow clone skill...now Im REALLY pissed I didnt reserve "Naruto"!

Edit: Based on further examination this character has the same eyes, (color and pupils), as both the Admiral and Poh, she uses the same "family crest", (if you wanna call it that.)  I gotta believe shes definitely related. 

My gut says Pohs sister.

1 hour ago, Slyce said:

The Admiral is Pohwarans gandpa and I expect the new girl to be his daughter and Pohwarans mother.
Also she seems to be even more crazy than Poh...

Agreed.  I don't think the earthen realm means the family has to look so old.  Mushin is way old and they don't make him look super old.  

On 8/15/2016 at 10:57 AM, Emma Frost said:

If bm is getting a pity buff for dps, they better make destroyer a viable tank class or even more people aren't going to want to run dungeons with us now that bm is going to be considered useful.

Didn't see the new grab changes coming to NA at near end of month? 

Archived